Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Which Language/ Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Popular? I Think Is... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Language/ Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Popular? I Think Is... (635 Views)

Nigeria Is The Most Easiest Place To Make Money As A Nigerian / 3 Rules I Think All Writers Should Break / I Think I'm In Trouble For Buying Her Dream Car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Language/ Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Popular? I Think Is... by ChiomaUdemba(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2016
To me i think its Igbo language, i have taken time to make research about it, in October 2015 i toured two countries in Asia, i found out that so many people reads things fall apart in that part of the world, they know about OKONKWO, and they are so familiar with the name of the author “CHINUA ACHEBE”, i was like wow. We Nigerians should not neglect our language or culture, because many people round the world longs to know about it.
Re: Which Language/ Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Popular? I Think Is... by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
because of a book only,u said d igbo tribe and culture is the most popular tribe in nigeria.wio knows may be u toured at ebonyi or anambra,ur assertion is not worthy of justification,my brother u are a tribalist
Re: Which Language/ Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Popular? I Think Is... by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
because of a book only,u said d igbo tribe and culture was the most popular tribe in nigeria.wio knows may be u toured at ebonyi or anambra,ur assertion is not worthy of justification,my brother u are a tribalist
Re: Which Language/ Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Popular? I Think Is... by jojothaiv(m): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Hasty generalisations again...

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About C. Onumah's Book "We Are All Biafrans" / Must Read : Behind The Veil Part 59 / The Wrong Neigbourhood Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.