Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ken Blasts 'world Largest Atheist Party' For Worshiping Man In Anti-god Religon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ken Blasts 'world Largest Atheist Party' For Worshiping Man In Anti-god Religon (308 Views)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ken Blasts 'world Largest Atheist Party' For Worshiping Man In Anti-god Religon by mrZENographer: 3:43pm On May 31, 2016
Ken Ham wrote on hisFacebook page on Tuesday that the upcoming secular gathering "is really a worship service — they worship man — worshipping the god of self. They exalt reason and have a blind faith that the universe and life arose by natural processes."

Much like he has said in the past, Ham warned that atheism is a an anti-God religion, which "exalts fallible human reason."[image]

The Creation Museum and Ark Encounter president took aim at famous atheist author Lawrence Krauss, who will be speaking at the rally, and once said: "Forget Jesus ... the stars died so you can be here." Ham responded: "You see, he is worshiping the stars." "These atheists at the rally are no different than those the prophet Jeremiah spoke of: 'Saying to a tree, 'You are my father,' And to a stone, 'You gave birth to me'' (Jeremiah 2:27)," he added. Ham accused atheists of working hard "against Christianity cause they're putting their hands over eyes and ears and shouting, 'I refuse to see and hear truth!' Their blind faith religion of natural processes is their way of explaining life without God — an anti-God religion."The rally, which will also include other famous speakers such as Bill Nye "The Science Guy" and Hollywood actor Johnny Depp....

SOURCE: http://m.christianpost.com/news/ken-ham-blasts-reason-rally-world-largest-atheist-party-worshiping-man-164172/
Re: Ken Blasts 'world Largest Atheist Party' For Worshiping Man In Anti-god Religon by mrZENographer: 4:08pm On May 31, 2016
Now it has become clearer. This mostly is the religon of the antichrist. See Daniel 12:36-38
And Revelation 13:18

If any man worships the beast (the man), or his image, the same shall drink of the wine of God.... Revelations 14:9-11

(1) (Reply)

Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your Air Conditions, Refrigerators & Washing / Ramadan Season Of Gift / Did You Know...?! I Know You Ou Do, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.