Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (33919 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by torin: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
@GISTMORE

OAP Freeze isn't here for the viral video, shared by one Uchechi Nwigwe online, of some alleged members of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCG) worshiping the chair of their General overseer.

Freeze wrote on instagram...

"This isn't a faith based belief system, it isn't an act of worship, this is fuckery of the highest order,"

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-video-showing-rccg-members-worshiping-chair-general-overseer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by torin: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by yungEX(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
I like how he called it fuckery grin your pastor dey go holiday abroad But u dey inside church dey worship chair... Kwantinue

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by AntiWailer: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
While I question Freeze's sanity at times, we need people like him to talk sense into people's head.

Too many dumb and foolish people hiding under religious belief.

The last time one Pastor was selling zobo and calling it the Blood of Jesus and i was wondering, are this people under a spell or just plain stupid ?

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by checkedout: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
I too luv this bros

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Khonvicted(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Yeligray(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
checkedout:
I too luv this bros
if u'r nt careful you might go down with him

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by checkedout: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yeligray:
if u'r nt careful you might go down with him

No one is going down mister

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
The way some people worship these men of God ehn, Haba imagine bowing down to a chair, later the same clowns will call catholic image worshipers.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
E be lie say this guy get agents for nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by tobtap: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
cool cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Yeligray(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
checkedout:

No one is going down mister
i'm just saying, be kiaful... A wise man is a man who not only listen to accusations but finds solutions

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by checkedout: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yeligray:
i'm just saying, be kiaful... A wise man is a man who not only listen to accusations but finds solutions

71 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by madone: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
The guy is stupid but this worship of chair is not acceptable if its true. Truth be told
People should stop being over zealous in stupidity. And face God.the problem with some christians is that they don't reason at at all. Even God said let us reason together,I still wonder why person go go worship chair.even daddy GO will not be happy with such act

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by LuvU2: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by dan9ice(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
This people just they let this guy react everyday...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by torin: 3:50am On Nov 09, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by 30BillionGang: 3:57am On Nov 09, 2017
that chair is your god

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Elnino4ladies: 5:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Yeligray:

Shut up!!!

40 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by IamLaura(f): 6:07am On Nov 09, 2017
But these same people will be accusing Catholics of worshipping "idols"
Fools grin

26 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Ghnaija(m): 6:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by femi4: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2017
This is wrong, unscriptural and uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Samsimple(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Worshiping chair

22 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by yoosga: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2017
I can't believe am on the same page with freeze, so sad

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by knight05(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by massinola(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2017
The hypocrisy of many Pentecostal churches reaches high heavens. They will rush here to type poo about Catholic church, just because they can only dream of their numbers. But go back to worship ordinary man and chairs and call it faith. I rather honour Mary the mother of Christ than worship a mortal pastopreneur and his chair. Catholic I am, Mary I honour, and Catholic I will die.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by NYRP: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2017
Man is shaped by his/her belief, and every man's belief is either spiritual or philosophical.

Religion flourishes mostly in nations with bad leadership and failed government because citizens mistake every human problems/challenges arising from failed government as spiritual.

Employment is a right of every human!

Marriage is a right of every human that desires/wishes to marry!

Food is supposed to be a basic right of man!

But because Nigerian government over years have failed Nigerians, Nigerians now run to Churches out of frustration instead of Nigerians to join hands and fight the government that have caused their misery and sufferings.

Anyway, the youths have decided to fight back and take over leadership in Nigeria to rebuild Nigeria to a great nation it has never been.

Join the Nigerian youth political revolution going on now and be a part of history.