Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (200165 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Clean up your social media habits
According to a recent Jobvite Recruiter Nation study, "social sleuthing" has become a standard recruiting practice. When recruiters go digging on social media, will their findings help or hurt your chances of landing the job? Make sure your online presence isn't sabotaging your job search by auditing your online brand to see if your social media profiles are unintentionally raising red flags for employers.

If you have any personal social media accounts you don't want employers to associate with your candidacy, now's the time to increase the security settings and change the usernames to a nickname so you're confident your private accounts are well-hidden from recruiters. Also, set up a professional LinkedIn profile to advertise your candidacy to employers.

Call/Chat : 08134657689 for your Professional CV,Cover Letter and Linkedln Profile Optimization
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Zinny25(f): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Job Title: PA to the CEO
2 years work experience in similar role
send CV to brendynwune@gmail.com with the job title as
Attractive pay based on knowledge and qualification
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Makanjuola89: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
I got an interview invite for the role of SALES AGENT from First Notch Recruitment Agency Limited. Please who knows the company they are recruiting for? Thanks in advance.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Goodafternoon,I'm a Civil Engr,I've worked with some reputable construction companies,I am presently opened to any company or individual that needs a site engineer to handle their building projects,I have an HND in civil engineering with experience.You can contact me on ogunrewooluwatayo@gmail.com and 08062150515.God bless
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
A Leading fashion house based in Ibadan with product that has been showcased at the London fashion week and Newyork Fashion Showcase wish to hire Marketing executive.
We are looking for someone to spearhead the marketing team, develop strategies to promote new and existing products, manage ongoing marketing campaign, sound understanding of the business dynamics of the fashion industry.

Ideal candidate must;
-Have a BSC/ HND from a reputable institution.
-Must have at least 3 years experiance working in a similar role.
-Must have worked in a reputable fashion house.
-Must have a Valid international passport -Must be based or be able to relocate to ibadan.
-Must have very strong communication skills - Be very vast with Microsoft tools.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to Recruitments@thepositivia.com using Marketing executive as subject.
NB: Only shortlised candidates will be contacted
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Job Title: #salesconsultants
Industry: Real Estate
CVs can be sent to countyhilllimited@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Some people think their CV is an opportunity to show their design skills with plenty colors. Please keep it simple. Layout is important but Content is more important. Faint grey fonts are a turn off.
If you have been applying to job openings yet you only get invites from GNLD, it’s hightime you gave your CV to a Professional to take a look at it.
For your Professional CV review, CV and Cover Letter writing, Linkedln Profile Optimization, call/chat : 08134657689.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by KILOFIZO: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hello house, I seriously need a teaching job in abuja, I hold an industrial technology degree certificate 2.1 and a national certificate in education Technical, both federal craft and NABTEB certificate in vocational and technical education. I have over six years cognate experience in teaching and practice. I live in abuja with my family.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Janchine Nigeria Limited - Lagos

1.) Male Hotel Receptionist

2.) Business Development/Marketing Officer

3.) Accountant (Hospitality)

4.) Waiter

5.) General Manager

6.) Front Desk Officer

7.) Sales Representative

8.) Executive Driver

CV to: pmjobs@janchine.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment

Apply here: https://jobs.shell.com/job/lagos/it-professionals-nigeria/28816/13639690
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Pojomojo: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2019
there is a slot for 5 Youth Corp members in a Finance company in V/I. Interested applicants to send CV to bola.onime@outlook.com. They should be from the last batch who just left NYSC camp in September.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
a Multinational with a global reach is looking for Software Support Engineers (Software Developers)* with 2-4 years experience with knowledge of:
1 - IIS Configuration
2 - .NET Framework and how to develop http://ASP.NET apps using C# &
ASP.NET | Open-source web framework for .NET
Build web apps and services that run on Windows, Linux, and macOS using using C#, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Get started for free on Windows, Linux, or macOS.
VB OR understanding of PHP, Node.js, Javascript
3 - HTML & CSS
4 - Understanding of concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronisation and debugging
5 - Familiar with Azure services & offerings, Azure certification is a plus.

send cv to walex07sammy@gmail.com
SENIOR LAB TECHNICIAN, LAB TECHNICIAN and a FIELD TECHNICIAN

2-4years Proven experience
Exp in Asphalt Testing, Soil Testing, Concrete Testing, Aggregate Testing, Field Density Testing at site is a must.

send CV to careers@aureole.ng
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2019
When formatting your CV, it’s best to keep it simple.

A good number of people are tempted to use flashy designs, images and bright colours in a bid to stand out from the crowd. But in reality, these things often provide a bad reading experience and distract recruiters from the all-important content.

If you want to create a CV that looks professional and allows readers to find the information they need quickly, then you should take a look at our sample template.

We also write ATS compliant CVs/Cover Letters and build Linkedln profiles. Call/Chat with Intelligentdude: 08134657689

Testimony: https://www.nairaland.com/4951418/how-got-job-oil-firm

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:45am On Oct 14, 2019
An Experienced HR Manager with 3-4 years experience needed. Lekki, Lagos

Responsible for recruitment, selection, training, performance assessment.

Great HR skills
Ability to work with employees in blue collar sector
Excellent writing skills

CV to elizabeth@aymie.com.ng
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Digital Literacy Teacher Needed

Our client , a reputable international secondary school is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Digital Literacy Teacher to teach Secondary School students .

Requirements:
BSc in Computer Science or any related course .
Minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
Someone who can teach computing,coding and make sure students can use the computer very well.

The person must reside within proximity where they can easily access the school.

Qualified?
Send updated CV to : recruitment@jemineil.com with DIGITAL LITERACY TEACHER as subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2019
IT support needed

Deadline : 14th October,2019

Fresh HND graduates below 26 years with Distinction/Upper Credit in Computer Science,Engineering or related field.
1/2 years work experience in IT is an added advantage.

Send your cv to : lekkioffice@solnigeria.com

Or call: +2347082444642
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Teel012(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm a photographer and budding graphic artist. Please quote me for jobs in Lagos or outside Lagos that can be done remotely. Thanks
Check my signature for contact.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2019
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

Apply here: https://careers.mtnonline.com/Vacancy.aspx
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Steps to Approaching Recruiters via LinkedIn:

1) Use the main search bar to type your field + ‘recruiter’, relevant region,followed by the ‘in People’ option. Eg, IT Recruiter.

2) Send a PERSONALIZED connection request,short,polite and to the point. NOT ‘Hey,I need a job’.

3)Once the connection request is accepted , send a cover direct message no longer than 250 words and attach resume.

Do you need Professional Career Counseling,Standard CV/Cover Letter or Linkedln Profile Optimization?

Call/Chat Intelligentdude: 08134657689
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Internal Control & Risk officer is needed in an investment firm in Lekki Phase 1

minimum of 3 years exp in either Audit/Risk/Complinace

not be more than 35 years of age

Females are encouraged to apply

Salary is between 155k-200k monthly net

Jobexperience2019@outlook.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
An accountant is needed in Lekki, Lagos
Male
Between 25-32 years
2-5 years experience
Worked in finance
Chartered accountant can apply as well

CV should be sent to info@aymie.com.ng
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Digital / SEO Officer at a Fast Growing Firm - Lagos

* Managing all the Company's digital platforms.
* Supports the Business Development Executive in marketing and social media campaigns and strategies

CVs to boshumanresource@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
#AnaestheticNurse at #Abuja Clinics... Must be a qualified nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery council of #Nigeria.. Applicant must posess current practicing license.
Those with University Degree must in addition have NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to hr@abujaclinics.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2019
@ActionAidNG is looking to engage women's rights organisations in Bauchi, Cross River, Enugu, Kebbi, Kwara and Lagos State through it's WVL-Nigeria Project. See more details here- https://nigeria.actionaid.org/jobs/2019

#ThursdayMotivation #NigeriaWomenMatters #ThursdayThoughts
JAPInitiative
By-women.org
Women.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by bobbyholer(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Good day all, pls I’m in need of a job urgently. I’m a graduate of Science laboratory technology ( physics options) .I based in Ibadan I’m ready to relocate My email is laideobisesan2135@gmail.com Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ikoyi Club 1938 - Lagos

1.) Database/Web Administrator

2.) Network/System Administrator

3.) Food and Beverage Manager

Application Closing Date
21st October, 2019.

Applications and Resume to: recruitment@ikoyiclub1938.net using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Urgently Needed!

CASHIERS

Requirements;

Minimum of SSCE.
2 years of experience.
Must reside around Lekki and environs.

Salary: N55,000

Kindly send your CVs to teenah@rehobothrecruiters.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Our Engineering Graduate Trainee is back!

Do you have what it takes to make a mark? We will be glad to welcome you to our One PZC.

Follow us at our PZ Cussons Nigeria Linkedin page https:///e9mNZWG and apply.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Infed Nigeria Limited is in need of a Recruitment Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 2 - 4 years

Qualified? Send your application to : hr@infed.org.ng using the Job Title as subject of the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.