Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" (34232 Views)

The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by tonguengineer(m): 3:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Kwankwaso should just cry me a lagoon
Until he can trace his family house to Lagos he should shut his goro chewing gutter mouth. LAGOS BELONGS TO THE YORUBA AND WE CAN TAKE THE FUCKING MARKET TO WHEREVER PLEASES US.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by OduduwaYoruba: 4:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Bastard.
II didn't blame him, I only blame the Ibo leader who keep silent their people is being massacred.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Rexyl(m): 5:10am On Jun 01, 2016
governor paying for bails of criminals... We may be wrong to engage in hot argument against boko haram, jihadists and killer herdsmen if It is becoming clearer that they are instruments deployed for a mission by the influential leaders. taking care of criminals but publicly pretend that you fight them! What if Yoruba, Igbo and leaders of other tribes begin to go around and pay for freedom of their people locked up for various offenses?
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by numericalguy(m): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Dumb Kwankwaso should have tried that with Fayose of Ekiti and see if Fayose will not crush his bastarrd head.
Useless Banza Bakwai like Kwankaso.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2016
.........when kwankwanso drinks too much "kunu" and thinks Lagos is kwana Jaba or Kwakwase grin........
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by lastpage: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
Ambode, over to you.
These northerners sha, they just feel they own this country and the west is supporting this impunity, because they are scared of genocide. Is this how other regions senators go and repatriate prisoners from another region and will av an easy passage on it, simply because our security forces are dominated by the northerners.

Am not from d west, but this is injustice, cos I know they will eventually be released and am sure they planning another attack in Lagos wiv the military on their side. This should go through some legal process. Imagine he came all the way to Lagos to repatriate dem.
Well the yorubas brought it upon demselves, the northerners will always see dem as slaves not as brothers.

Well I hope Ambode will be brave like Fayose and relocate d market, if Kwankwaso has anything wrong with that he should take the matter to court.

One Nigeria indeed.

Everything you have written was brilliant but the "red bolded" parts need to be properly x-rayed!
How did the Yoruba "bring it upon themselves"?

Let me guess your response:

1.) By not supporting Biafra, right? Is it a must that we must support secession of one part of the country when we do not believe that is the cause of our problems? NO

2.) By voting out Jonathan and voting a Northerner? Much has been said on this but let me just remind you that in 2009, it was Yorubas that led the way in ensuring that Jonathan succeeded Yar Ardua.
Yorubas placed their lives and blood on the line for him.

In 2011 again, if not for Yorubas, he could not have won that election where Yorubas, though voting AD in state elections in the Western Nigeria, still voted PDP in the Presidential election so that Jonathan can be elected.

But what did we get in return?
That clueless kleptomaniac stabbed Yorubas in the back! He was clueless and turned it to an Igbo presidency. He insulted Yorubas at will, e.t.c.

So, in 2015, he "pushed us" to vote him out, and vote the "northerner" who is the alternative.

Let me tell you, nothing excite the Northerner more than how you Ibos are behaving.
Each time they see you insult Yorubas, they know TWO things are SURE:

1.) Biafra will never be a reality, because without the support of Yorubas, it will remain a pipe dream.
Only an alliance with Yorubas, can make Biafra a reality.... Not even "attachee" with the SS as you are doing now.
Take that to the bank.

2.) In your hatred for Yorubas, they know it is always the Northerner that will reap the benefit, not even you, yourself.
The evidence is all over the place!

So, if you want to trade blame, look in the mirror.

As for that riff-raff called Kwakwanso, he is a Muppet and l am sure that Ambode will show him who is boss in Lagos!
But it is worrying that Hoodlums who killed a lot of innocent people, burnt houses and raped others, are being FREED by our Security and Judicial system..... JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NORTHERNERS?

Anyway, a Yoruba Proverb says "When a Drum is about to tear, it starts sounding in a very high-pitched tone".
These Northerners are gradually getting to a "point of No-Return" in Nigeria, with their blood-lust.

Like Jonathan, Buhari is wasting the goodwill we gave him freely.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by lastpage: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2016
uduokirika1:

What about the 7 omo ales. Owners of Lagos land

By d. Way, So where is Oba Akiolu that was looking for whom to drawn in the Lagoon for disrespecting his kingdom!

Here are those who killed his people and destroyed. Properties in his land (mile 12) been freed b4 his very eyes yet he has. Developed mouth ulcer!

They even threw a. Party to celebrate. Their release in front of his palace b4. Departing for. Kano!

Omo see chancing

When you make this type of incendiary but equally stewpid statement, you should first look in the mirror!

Did the Fulani not come and erase a whole village in your part of the country (Nimbo) ...and even take video evidence to show "how successful and easy it was"?

WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOUR OBI and EZE DO...other than to be crying like babies on TV Camera?
grin grin grin

"the Pot is not in a position to accuse the kettle of being Black"

Its this your type of comment that always give the Northerner a heads-Up, because no one can trust your "inner intentions".
The Northerner, we know (Suicide Bombers), but you Ibos, we dont know and can never know! (treacherous to the bone!) angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by kernel501: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2016
xhamel89:

The most slaughtered tribe like chicken are the Igbos, who slaughtered them are the Hausas. How then do you call Yorubas cowards?

Not to count the major casaulties of Civil war, every religion crisis has always seen your Igbo brothers slaughtered. So where is thy boldness.

One on one with the Hausas is what has set thy tribe backward till today. I will advise you not to toe the line of your leaders, have an open mind on Nigeria matters.

It took the world Russia, Britain for us to loss, please educate yourself with this material.
Strength
Nigeria. Biafra
120,000 (1970) 30,000 (1970)
Casualties and losses
35,000 - 50,000 Military casualties - 10,000 - 25,000 Military casualties

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

Look Igbos are not vampires,but every attack has followed a reprisal, unlike your Kwara state that was handed over to Hausa Fulanis without a fight.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by MeAboki(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
Ambode, over to you.
These northerners sha, they just feel they own this country and the west is supporting this impunity, because they are scared of genocide. Is this how other regions senators go and repatriate prisoners from another region and will av an easy passage on it, simply because our security forces are dominated by the northerners.

Am not from d west, but this is injustice, cos I know they will eventually be released and am sure they planning another attack in Lagos wiv the military on their side. This should go through some legal process. Imagine he came all the way to Lagos to repatriate dem.
Well the yorubas brought it upon demselves, the northerners will always see dem as slaves not as brothers.

Well I hope Ambode will be brave like Fayose and relocate d market, if Kwankwaso has anything wrong with that he should take the matter to court.

One Nigeria indeed.

My friend, you are not even Yoruba so literally taking Panadol for someone's headache - why not let those it should concern i.e. the Yorubas complain.
Secondly, you are seemingly typing before thinking - shouting injustice without proof.

Pls tell me how does granting someone bail amount to injustice; considering that quite a few of them may even be innocent, taking into account how our police operate by arresting anybody and anyone on sight as a crime suspect?

Does granting them bail mean they have been declared innocent and would not be facing prosecution in court according to the charges against them?

What Kwankwaso did was commendable because he achieved a few things in one full swoop:

Ensuring that the suspects still face trial but in relative freedom under his surety - i.e. bail
Reducing the tension and pleasing their Yoruba hosts by removing them and relocating them far away from Lagos in their respective home states.
Giving them money and encouraging them to start their lives afresh without need to return to Lagos would go a long way towards preventing re-occurrence of the last incidence.

If you had read carefully towards the end, you would have noticed that Kwankwasho further gathered the northern/Hausa community and advised them to respect and live peacefully with their hosts and serve as good ambassadors of the north - what more could be better than that?

Pls re-set your mindset to allow you become more objective and therefore stop you from seeing faults where they do not exist.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Pavarottii(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2016
MeAboki:

My friend, you are not even Yoruba so literally taking Panadol for someone's headache - why not let those it should concern i.e. the Yorubas complain.
Secondly, you are seemingly typing before thinking - shouting injustice without proof.

Pls tell me how does granting someone bail amount to injustice; considering that quite a few of them may even be innocent, taking into account how our police operate by arresting anybody and anyone on sight as a crime suspect?

Does granting them bail mean they have been declared innocent and would not be facing prosecution in court according to the charges against them?

What Kwankwaso did was commendable because he achieved a few things in one full swoop:

Ensuring that the suspects still face trial but in relative freedom under his surety - i.e. bail
Reducing the tension and pleasing their Yoruba hosts by removing them and relocating them far away from Lagos in their respective home states.
Giving them money and encouraging them to start their lives afresh without need to return to Lagos would go a long way towards preventing re-occurrence of the last incidence.

If you had read carefully towards the end, you would have noticed that Kwankwasho further gathered the northern/Hausa community and advised them to respect and live peacefully with their hosts and serve as good ambassadors of the north - what more could be better than that?

Pls re-set your mindset to allow you become more objective and therefore stop you from seeing faults where they do not exist.
I tot I was talking to a deep thinker, little did I know that u r far from reality. Take ur opinion to urself. I know how these northerners operate. So let's just end d discussion
Thank you.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Sprintson(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2016
chowlade:
who are these people quoting me? una head flat? jobless ipod yooth op see what you have done

U knw FOOLS when u C them.
And this is Some1's Girl?
Shio!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Sprintson(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2016
lastpage:

When you make this type of incendiary but equally stewpid statement, you should first look in the mirror!

Did the Fulani not come and erase a whole village in your part of the country (Nimbo) ...and even take video evidence to show "how successful and easy it was"?

WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOUR OBI and EZE DO...other than to be crying like babies on TV Camera?
grin grin grin

"the Pot is not in a position to accuse the kettle of being Black"

Its this your type of comment that always give the Northerner a heads-Up, because no one can trust your "inner intentions".
The Northerner, we know (Suicide Bombers), but you Ibos, we dont know and can never know! (treacherous to the bone!) angry angry

Lastpage!

FYI they didn't erase a whole village don't say trash.. Besides if the Yoruba's have not always sided the Hausa's ,the Igbos or NDeltans can take on a tribe but for the foolishness of the yoruba tribe....yoruba's brag n brag!!apart from Lagos where else do they have? If Lagos wasn't BUILT with OIL MONEY from the Niger Delta can their Useless Cocoa build a quarter of what is on ground? Yet you accuse NDA of not knowing what they are doing.....I love my western frnds but this is the truth..
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by MrMcJay(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Seriously, I dont see anything that sounds like One Nigeria in all of your post. For goodness sake, we strive to become anything we aspire to in foreign lands, but we are strangers in our own country?

Anyway, I wonder when it became the duty of Kwakwanso to tell Ambode what is good for his state. Also, why did Kwakwanso come for the northern youths? Are there not some Lagosians/Southerners that were arrested too?

This idea of North and south is getting us no where. We should at be Nigerians with only state of residence.

When someone commits a crime such as murder and arson and another big chief travels for hundreds of kilometres to ensure such person is set free, there is no problem. The problem is when that big chief insists on the murderer being thrown back into the midst of those he committed crimes against.

As for Kwankwaso, he's an ignorant twerp. The Land Use Act empowers the government to acquire land for public use. Ambode can decide to close down Mile 12 market and turn it into a memorial park for those killed in the conflict and it's perfectly legal.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by MeAboki(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

I tot I was talking to a deep thinker, little did I know that u r far from reality. Take ur opinion to urself. I know how these northerners operate. So let's just end d discussion
Thank you.

You wouldn't know a deep thinker if you met one; so thats not even an issue; whats is more important is having been able to dismiss your warped perception of events for what they truly are - bigotry.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Eluwilussit(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2016
MrMcJay:

When someone commits a crime such as murder and arson and another big chief travels for hundreds of kilometres to ensure such person is set free, there is no problem. The problem is when that big chief insists on the murderer being thrown back into the midst of those he committed crimes against.

As for Kwankwaso, he's an ignorant twerp. The Land Use Act empowers the government to acquire land for public use. Ambode can decide to close down Mile 12 market and turn it into a memorial park for those killed in the conflict and it's perfectly legal.

I concur, Sir. I was kind of surprised that Kwakwanso took it upon himself to free the northern elements. He even paid money for their bail. Really? One would have expected him and his colleagues in the Senate, the lower chamber, and other concerned Nigerians to have found a way to settle the problem, after proper investigation. Not turning it into North versus South West.

That move looks suspicious and political.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by uduokirika1(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2016
There is nothing like. Omonile in. D east

Go get ur facts right!

Atleast we know those who thrive on daily collections
ArmedRobber:

They will leave the express until the eastern agberos the Ngwas stop collectinggringrin
Hope ur family have paid the omo onile of south East royalties I don't want to see u ranting here on nairaland how the eastern agberos demolish ur shopsgrincheesy
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by ArmedRobber: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2016
uduokirika1:
There is nothing like. Omonile in. D east

Go get ur facts right!

Atleast we know those who thrive on daily collections

Osu yeeb-hoe the Ngwas re the Agberos and omonile of south eastgringrin

And those street urchins at upper iwekagringrin
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by GeniePlanners(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Ofcos Lagos is a no mans land cheesy.......

Do they need to be told
Ooo, is Lagos in North? Hope you studied Nigeria Map and if not, go back and study Nigeria Relief geography.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Khez: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
TheArchangel:
Kwankwaso and Ambode was mentioned in the write-up. Yoruba and Hausa. Wetin concern Igbo for this matter.

Na wa for you oooo

Proper scrutiny would have given you a better understanding,than looking for who to blame..

How old are you self not to understand that this present suffering in Nigeria is no longer about who is who or who likes who.....?

Better wake up
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by TheArchangel(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Khez:

Proper scrutiny would have given you a better understanding,than looking for who to blame..

How old are you self not to understand that this present suffering in Nigeria is no longer about who is who or who likes who.....?

Better wake up
You are quoting the wrong person.
Re: Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" by Khez: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
You are quoting the wrong person.

You shouldn't have replied then, if i was..

Ezi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment / How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.