Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Glo Deducted My Credit For Nothing... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Deducted My Credit For Nothing... (1510 Views)

Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert / My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / How Mtn Deducted My Money For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Deducted My Credit For Nothing... by OLADIMEHJI(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2016
It is high time we found a lasting solution to these fraudsters called network providers. I won't bore you with my epistles.
I was low on call card yesternight and was already late to go outside to recharge, (I don't recharge through my account for personal reasons), so I had to do glo borrowme. I borrowed #50 to alert the person I was on call with that I had exhausted my call card and that we will continue our conversation today. I recharged #200 this morning, I was immediately deducted of the #50 I borrowed which there was no cause for alarm.
All the time I recharged, I didn't make any call apart for 24 seconds call. It was when I tried to send a page message that I found out I had low balance to do so. I was so annoyed because I had almost topped my balance with #1500 for data subscription which I would have subscribed for double recharge promo before doing so and with that I wouldn't have been able to differentiate which of the account they were deducting from while on call.
I called Glo customer center to inform them about the discrepancy and for them to furnish me with what went wrong. To my uttermost surprise, I was told that I was subscribed for caller tunes. I told them I didn't, because I hate the idea myself. They told me that I was subscribed for by the network, I was so infuriated by what I heard. To douse the tension; I enquired if callertunes wasn't #50, they answered in affirmation and was now told that subscription to the service is #100, caller tunes is #50 making it #150 in total.

My problem is not the money, but how long these shitty network providers keep stealing money from us in the name of services we didn't subscribe for with their abysmal services.
I will like this to go around, this cheat must stop.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On The Following Blackberry By December 31st, 2016 / End Of An Era As Blackberry Stops Making Phones / Samsung A5 For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.