Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert (1826 Views)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by yemmybx(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Yesterday evening around past 5pm, I recharged my MTN line #200 via ATM and I had #14 before making it #214. I made calls yesterday night that was not up to #100 before I went to bed around 11p.m

To my surprise this morning, I made a call which was not up to 1 minute and I had "your airtime has been exhausted". I was so surprise because I didn't use the airtime, I have data on my line.

immediately the call ended, I dialed MTN Customer Care line '181' and one of the Customer Representatives picked and I explained to her. The Representative told me that #50 was deducted twice for WAZOBIA FM and #30 was also deducted once for Message charges.

I told her that I didn't register for WAZOBIA FM on my phone and the charges for Messages, I don't understand. She said, I downloaded the Wazobia Fm application, I told her NO! I didn't do that and I don't download in my dreams. We both argued over this and I ask for solution at least to return my airtime back and block that WAZOBIA FM things, she said no.

Why is MTN punishing me by deducting my airtime without any deduction alert when I didn't applied for services I was being charged for?

I noticed that last week MTN activated one video stuff on my line which deducted certain amount of credit on my line, I made a call to 181 when I noticed and my line was removed from the video stuff which I never applied for but my airtime was not returned.

I have important calls to make this morning, that was the reason I recharged yesterday. Now, I can't make the calls and I can't recharge my line again for the fear of being deducted.

MTN NIGERIA stop this victimisation and credit my line, Thank.
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by Daddyboy012: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by yemmybx(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
@Lala, kindly help me do justice to this post I'm serious about it
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by dominique(f): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2017
All networks are guilty of this rubbish but NCC and CPC couldn't care less.

1 Like

Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by Marvel1206: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Cc: JideSM
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by yemmybx(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Marvel1206:
Cc: JideSM
How can I copy him?
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by Marvel1206: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
yemmybx:
How can I copy him?
He'll help you don't worry
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by yemmybx(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Marvel1206:

He'll help you don't worry
Thanks. I didn't post my phone number here for security reasons though I can to confirm my claim.
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by Marvel1206: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
yemmybx:
Thanks. I didn't post my phone number here for security reasons though I can to confirm my claim.
Your number might be required.
Visit
www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/186#53257973
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by yemmybx(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by Marvel1206: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
yemmybx:
0706*
Kindly modify your post. I'm not the one that requires your number. I'm not related to mtn grin
I was just telling you the possible solution
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by talut(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
yemmybx:
Yesterday evening around past 5pm, I recharged my MTN line #200 via ATM and I had #14 before making it #214. I made calls yesterday night that was not up to #100 before I went to bed around 11p.m

To my surprise this morning, I made a call which was not up to 1 minute and I had "your airtime has been exhausted". I was so surprise because I didn't use the airtime, I have data on my line.

immediately the call ended, I dialed MTN Customer Care line '181' and one of the Customer Representatives picked and I explained to her. The Representative told me that #50 was deducted twice for WAZOBIA FM and #30 was also deducted once for Message charges.

I told her that I didn't register for WAZOBIA FM on my phone and the charges for Messages, I don't understand. She said, I downloaded the Wazobia Fm application, I told her NO! I didn't do that and I don't download in my dreams. We both argued over this and I ask for solution at least to return my airtime back and block that WAZOBIA FM things, she said no.

Why is MTN punishing me by deducting my airtime without any deduction alert when I didn't applied for services I was being charged for?

I noticed that last week MTN activated one video stuff on my line which deducted certain amount of credit on my line, I made a call to 181 when I noticed and my line was removed from the video stuff which I never applied for but my airtime was not returned.

I have important calls to make this morning, that was the reason I recharged yesterday. Now, I can't make the calls and I can't recharge my line again for the fear of being deducted.

MTN NIGERIA stop this victimisation and credit my line, Thank.
welcome to the family bro grin
this your first time abi... Pele
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by Merteenz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
It ain't as bad as what they did to me here
https://www.nairaland.com/3603295/mtn-customer-care-agents-real
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Actually this is what i call subtle manipulation / trick. What these mobile operators do is to inquire if u wld like to sign up 4 a particular service, but then the signup option wld be positioned at a spot where a phone user wld mistakenly select it out of hastiness of thought. U might have unknowingly signed up 4 dt service.
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by yemmybx(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2017
MTN has refunded my airtime this morning, WOW!

Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by yemmybx(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
thank you MTN AND NAIRALAND
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by Marvel1206: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
yemmybx:
Lol welcome cheesy
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by jmoore(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
yemmybx:
Mtn refunded? shocked shocked

If na Glo eh, they will keep yarning rubbish..
Re: Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert by hennriposh(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Gionee P5 Mini Imei Issue / See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 / Wow! Glo Declared August 11(friday), As FREE DATA DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.