Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. (3659 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2016
Hi guys I just rieceved a text and E-mail from trustbondgroup few minutes ago for a scheduled test and probably an Interview the next day. 10th june, PH rivers State.... Who got this ?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by gentlense(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
where is test taking place. I'd like to gate crash. Just share the details pls
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by benebaby77: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Appliedmaths:
Hi guys I just rieceved a text and E-mail from trustbondgroup few minutes ago for a scheduled test and probably an Interview the next day. 10th june, PH rivers State.... Who got this ?

Do you know the test format?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
benebaby77:

Do you know the test format?

No idea, just doing the normal banking and investment aptitude questions. The email contained few AOC.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
gentlense:

Venue remains Unknown for now.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by benebaby77: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Appliedmaths:

No idea, just doing the normal banking and investment aptitude questions. The email contained few AOC.

I think the AOC are meant for interview not aptitude test..... I'm really confused
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2016
benebaby77:

I think the AOC are meant for interview not aptitude test..... I'm really confused

Don't be confused, study the AOC ahead of the test. Simple interest, profit and loss, percentage, antonym, synonyms, normal many questions less time aptitude test. Practice without calculator, see you at the top.

1 Like

Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Valmesk(m): 2:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Pls when the venue gets known,don't hesitate to inform the house
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by benebaby77: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Appliedmaths:

Bro I couldn't reply your PM.... don't know what's wrong
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
benebaby77:

Bro I couldn't reply your PM.... don't know what's wrong
I thought so, just wanted to ask some questions jare. Are u in PH?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Godson1988(m): 5:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Pls how did you apply.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by benebaby77: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I thought so, just wanted to ask some questions jare. Are u in PH?

I have sent you PM, reply me with your whatsapp number......
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Basalt(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2016
[/b]
gentlense:

so na because of people like you they specifically mentioned that they won't disclose the venue to avoid gate crashing!

why will you like to reap where you didn't sow?

Did you apply for Trust Bond?
answer NO.

were you invited for the said exam?
answer NO?

Then what business do you have with the venue of the test?

You see why most companies don't trust Nigerians because they are very good in breaking rules.

let assume they invited A and B for the aptitude test, C who was not invited gate crashed into the venue and passed the aptitude test, he will deprive those that actually applied the chances of getting into the company.

please don't disclose the venue of the company, the more you do it, the more you increase the probability of gate crashers and the more you increase competition and lower your chances of getting the job, that's the hard truth.

most people that gate crash into companies have very good results, mostly 2.1.
They are very intelligent and smart, if you give them chance, they will smuggle themselves in and write the exam and pass very well which will increase the marking scheme and the company will chose them and leave you because you probably because you scored low in the exam, and you will continue complaining of joblessness in the forum.

And most of these gate crashers don't ever disclose the venue of those that legitimately invited them, they will write that one and still go and gate crash in other places.

a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Basalt:

[/b]

so na because of people like you they specifically mentioned that they won't disclose the venue to avoid gate crashing!

answer NO.

answer NO?

You see why most companies don't trust Nigerians because they are very good in breaking rules.

let assume they invited A and B for the aptitude test, C who was not invited gate crashed into the venue and passed the aptitude test, he will deprive those that actually applied the chances of getting into the company.

please don't disclose the venue of the company, the more you do it, the more you increase the probability of gate crashers and the more you increase competition and lower your chances of getting the job, that's the hard truth.

They are very intelligent and smart, if you give them chance, they will smuggle themselves in and write the exam and pass very well which will increase the marking scheme and the company will chose them and leave you because you probably because you scored low in the exam, and you will continue complaining of joblessness in the forum.

And most of these gate crashers don't ever disclose the venue of those that legitimately invited them, they will write that one and still go and gate crash in other places.

Bros Calm down, lol all this epistle for the guy? Nobody is going to diminish his chances by leaking out the Venue cuz job no dey oooo. There's a reason I choose the south - south u suppose grab. Good luck, see you at the top.

1 Like

Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by donGotze(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Bros Calm down, lol all this epistle for the guy? Nobody is going to diminish his chances by leaking out the Venue cuz job no dey oooo. There's a reason I choose the south - south u suppose grab. Good luck, see you at the top.
Bros, u are supposed to pick something from that epistle cos he said it all. Experience they say is the best teacher.
It has happened before and still happening. People get information about a job aptitude test they never applied for and attend, surprisingly, they hardly miss those chances cos they are usually intelligent and favoured st times. At the end of the day, chances are those that was legitimately invited might not get it cos gate crashers have taken their places. Just 2 weeks ago, a gate crasher git a job all of us were struggling for since December last year.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2016
donGotze:
Bros, u are supposed to pick something from that epistle cos he said it all. Experience they say is the best teacher.
It has happened before and still happening. People get information about a job aptitude test they never applied for and attend, surprisingly, they hardly miss those chances cos they are usually intelligent and favoured st times. At the end of the day, chances are those that was legitimately invited might not get it cos gate crashers have taken their places. Just 2 weeks ago, a gate crasher git a job all of us were struggling for since December last year.

Yeah, I got the message Bro! That's why I said no one is ready to diminish their chances, at least not me.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by ik4life: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
I got the mail
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by veave(f): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
please how did you apply?

i really need to apply
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
veave:
please how did you apply?

i really need to apply

We saw the link and applied that's all, I was even given a 24 hour deadline to apply for the south-south job openings.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by veave(f): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
were did you see the link?
Appliedmaths:

We saw the link and applied that's all, I was even given a 24 hour deadline to apply for the south-south job openings.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Appliedmaths:

You said there is a reason you chose South South.

What reason abeg?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by cyndie27(f): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Those people are scammers o. My sister got a job with them last year and went for training for three months, they didn't pay and didn't even have a particular location for their company. They just made them pass through so many stages of test for nothing and kept promising them heaven and earth. fifteen of them that where recruited left. They were even borrowing money from the people they recruited
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Ezegozie:

You said there is a reason you chose South South.

What reason abeg?

Bro, the mammoth crowd in Lagos aptitude tests job invite is something else also the level of awareness is too high when compared to the south - south, taking from personal experience. Chances are higher in the SS and North compared to any other location in the country, only that the SS recruitment process comes last on most organization procedures but trust me it's worth the wait.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2016
cyndie27:
Those people are scammers o. My sister got a job with them last year and went for training for three months, they didn't pay and didn't even have a particular location for their company. They just made them pass through so many stages of test for nothing and kept promising them heaven and earth. fifteen of them that where recruited left. They were even borrowing money from the people they recruited

Tell me more please.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Bro, the mammoth crowd in Lagos aptitude tests job invite is something else also the level of awareness is too high when compared to the south - south, taking from personal experience. Chances are higher in the SS and North compared to any other location in the country, only that the SS recruitment process comes last on most organization procedures but trust me it's worth the wait.

OK, thanks for your wonderful explanation
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Ezegozie:

OK, thanks for your wonderful explanation

How far this trustbondgroup stuff, shey u went for the text and interview then what your review about them?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Loonyy(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Abeg make una no vex o , which one be AOC?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2016
cyndie27:

I think you are talking about trustbond Homes.
This one is trustbond group.
They are different websites.

I think this little link is where your sister posted her experience
https://www.nairaland.com/2414076/trustbond-aptitude-test-notification
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Appliedmaths:

How far this trustbondgroup stuff, shey u went for the text and interview then what your review about them?

I didn't Make it to the interview Stage.

I was killed by time and I ended up not finishing the whole papers.

Well I don't actually have any vital thing to review about them because I was not given the opportunity to know much about them.

But I must tell you to make sure you really work fastly in the exam hall.

Don't waste your time so much on the ones you don't know.
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Appliedmaths(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Ezegozie:

I didn't Make it to the interview Stage.

I was killed by time and I ended up not finishing the whole papers.

Well I don't actually have any vital thing to review about them because I was not given the opportunity to know much about them.

But I must tell you to make sure you really work fastly in the exam hall.

Don't waste your time so much on the ones you don't know.

Copy that, maths and English I guess, any comprehension passage?
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Ezegozie(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Copy that, maths and English I guess, any comprehension passage?

Maths and English with many comprehension passage
Re: Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. by Akexstinger(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Start thinking like a selfless and confident person. From your write up so far, it shows you are a very dull, selfish, stingy person.
There is this saying that goes this way " when it is time, it is time"...no matter what even if you share the info, and you prepared well, the job will be yours when it is time. It should not all be yourself first.

Basalt:

[/b]

answer NO.

answer NO?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Dangote Cement Distributor (free Registration ) / Urgent Need Of Directions From Ajah To Ikoyi / Movers In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.