Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

5 types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely See - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely See (628 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates / Lyrics Of Falz And Simi's New Song, 'chemistry', You'll Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely See by missmary(f): 8:13pm On May 31, 2016
[i] grin O great Nairaland... We Hailed Thee

Lately we've been seeing kind of people on this mighty land...My favourite types of nairalanders are:

1) The Fighters. If words were knives, lots of nairalanders would have been dead. Their words are bigger than their mouths. Sadly some of our best e-war lords have retired..(pple like D n some other pple). I didn't say anything o. cheesy

2) The Space bookers. They can book space even on the moon. No chill at all. They book space with things like"hmn, . , ...., Oh. e.t.c sad

3) NCAN. They know themselves. They will never comment till they see the names. grin

4) The Buhari blamers. This set of people always have one thing or the other to blame buhari for..."My garri did not swell, see what buhari has done in this country", "my clothes did not dry , see what buhari has caused" .

5) The "Who you Epp" train. This people never see anything good in anything. News: I just gave birth, them: who giving birth Epp? undecided Like seriously dude?

Feel free to add yours
Missmary cool

Hala Nairaland

Cc:lalasticlala, r231, Freiburger [i/]
Re: 5 types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely See by shamsuRana(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2016
OP..which one u dey? wink talk true
Re: 5 types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely See by phanshark(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2016
missmary:
[i] grin O great Nairaland... We Hailed Thee

Lately we've been seeing kind of people on this mighty land...My favourite types of nairalanders are:

1) The Fighters. If words were knives, lots of nairalanders would have been dead. Their words are bigger than their mouths. Sadly some of our best e-war lords have retired..(pple like D n some other pple). I didn't say anything o. cheesy

2) The Space bookers. They can book space even on the moon. No chill at all. They book space with things like"hmn, . , ...., Oh. e.t.c sad

3) NCAN. They know themselves. They will never comment till they see the names. grin

4) The Buhari blamers. This set of people always have one thing or the other to blame buhari for..."My garri did not swell, see what buhari has done in this country", "my clothes did not dry , see what buhari has caused" .

5) The "Who you Epp" train. This people never see anything good in anything. News: I just gave birth, them: who giving birth Epp? undecided Like seriously dude?

Feel free to add yours
Missmary cool

Hala Nairaland

Cc:lalasticlala, r231, Freiburger [i/]
6)the monitoring once

(1) (Reply)

FG Arrests Fake Radiographers, Seals 5 X-ray Units In Imo State. / The Most Bloodiest Lying Governor 2016: Governor Nyenso Ezebunwo Wike (NEW) / Photos From Notting Hill Carnival.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.