Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates (638 Views)

Some Nairalanders Are Snitch Sincerely. This Is Bad. / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / The 'percentage Governor' - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by humphrey1356(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello nairalanders, Yesterday, i was telling a friend my stand on Nigeria, Nnamdi.Kanu and Biafra and she kept shunning me... Insisting am over visiting nairaland and that its affectin my judgement.

She also categorically told me that about 75% of very active nairalanders are teenagers (jambites and few undergraduates) that i shouldnt take views from here very seriously

So nairalanders,
'LIKE' this post if u are a graguate from any higher institutiom

'SHARE' if u are a jambite or undergraduate

Pls Mods see if u can get this to front page
Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by optional1(f): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
which poll be this one now grin grin

is there anyone who will not claim graduate..
atleast some that graduate from primary education to seconday education, such fellow is also a graduate..

Op no expect to pull crowd oh ko work oh..
Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by VickyRotex(f): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

atleast some that graduate from primary education to seconday education, such fellow is also a graduate..

grin grin grin grin That Line!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by optional1(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

grin grin grin grin That Line!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

sister mi, bawoni??

1 Like

Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jokes apart, Op your friend may be right. But I think the percentage is a bit on the high side. Not sure it's up to that.
However, this is not the NL I used to know back then. Back then in high school, once I use the search engine, Google to check for something I don't understand, in my studies, the first link Google pulls up is NL, and most times I find my answers just on threads people created on the Education thread or Science. I was a guest for about 6 years before I finally decided to register as a member when I needed advise for NYSC Camp. But now?

Also, you will realise that actually some people who started with NL then, have either deactivated, cos of how drastic NL has reduced its educational worth and value, and some reincarnated with new monikers, so they be part of the flow.

I don't know how NL can go back to its Old self. But I doubt. It's now filled with severals kinds of people.
Don't get me wrong, there are still very good people on various sections. And this isn't even about being a graduate or not. You will be surprised to know the age or class level of some of the trolls here. Some are old enough to Granddads and GrandMums.

One of the best sections so far, (That I have spent much time) that makes me feel its a different part of the world, is the Travels sections. OMG, I give it to NLders there and Just.wise the Mod. Most people act so responsibly and courteous there.

Politics section? Let me keep quiet before they come for my head with their Biafra, Oduduwa talks. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Gone are the days when I sleep on Politics Section. Days where I write long epistles, like this one, just to contribute.

I haven't spent much time on some other sections, so I wouldn't know how it is there. But I think Literature, Education, Science are cool too.

I could remember a few weeks ago, I was searching for something about Aeroplanes, and all. I searched NL tire, looking for a thread about Aeroplanes. So I could post my question. But couldn't find a single thread. Maybe I didn't search well, who knows? But the closest that came up was one of Explorers thread.
Thanks to people like Explorers and a couple of others who spice it up with educational posts.

Honestly, I know I don't create threads, but at least I also know I don't disturb the peace of others by trolling or acting irresponsibly.
I didn't even talk about FP posts! Biko, let me just drop my pen here.

So Op, the whole essence of this epistle is to let you know that, your friend is quite right. There was once a Forum!

Nonetheless, I've learnt a lot from NL, as well as laughed a lot. cheesy cheesy grin grin So na here I go still dey. grin Hopefully, things take a U-Turn to the days it used to be, and we dont round up every night with a snake thread. grin
Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

sister mi, bawoni??

Dearie, I'm good o! Hawayu? Happy Sunday and have a great week. kiss kiss
Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by optional1(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

Dearie, I'm good o! Hawayu? Happy Sunday and have a great week. kiss kiss

i am fine but the cold here is like winter breeze..

Any Happy Sunday and have the best super week ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by VickyRotex(f): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

i am fine but the cold here is like winter breeze..

Any Happy Sunday and have the best super week ahead.

Hahahaha cheesy You guys must be enjoying the cold o. Biko, you guys should enjoy it, before the weather vex again. grin

Thanks love, and have a great one too. kiss kiss
Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by optional1(f): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hahahaha cheesy You guys must be enjoying the cold o. Biko, you guys should enjoy it, before the weather vex again. grin

Thanks love, and have a great one too. kiss kiss

sister mi this is the real weather for two oh..

Thanks egbon mi sweetest sister.
Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by VickyRotex(f): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

sister mi this is the real weather for two oh..

Thanks egbon mi sweetest sister.

Hahahahaha Optional1 o. lol. Afi weather for 2 na.

You're welcome, dear. kiss kiss
Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by optional1(f): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hahahahaha Optiona o. lol. Afi weather for 2 na.
You're welcome, dear. kiss kiss

o serious gan ni oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates by humphrey1356(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

ok Ma.. Ur point have been duely noted

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Rebrands; Now 9mobile Telecom / The Meaning Of The Anti-igbo Song Of Genocide Being Sang In The North / 10 Technological Advances That Animals Had First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.