Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina (9226 Views)

EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by dre11(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2016
By Michael Eboh

Senior Special Assistant to the President on the Media, Mr. Femi Adesina, Wednesday, identified the reticence and thriftiness of President Muhammadu Buhari, as some of the challenges that has affected the management of the president by his media team.

Speaking at the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, NIPR, Abuja Chapter's Monthly Meeting in Abuja, Adesina lamented that another challenge in managing the 'Buhari Brand' was the fact that a large number of people who did not vote for Buhari in the last election are still in the pre-election mode and had refused to accept the reality that the election had been won and lost.

He explained that the President's forthrightness was one of the reasons why he did not challenge David Cameron's assertion that Nigeria's is 'fantastically corrupt', while he noted that despite the fact that a large number of Nigerians are not corrupt, the volume of corruption in the country is high.

He, however, explained that though the reticence of the President is a major challenge in managing him, it had made the media team ingenious in the management of the President.

He identified other characteristics of 'Brand Buhari' to include the President's toughness, toughness, discipline, integrity, transparency, incorruptibility and modesty.

He said some of the strategies adopted by Buhari's media team included informing the public consistently on the ideals and programmes of the President, expanding information; educating the public about Brand Buhari and also defending the brand.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/challenge-managing-brand-buhari-adesina/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by adehsenior(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
This is super story Written and directed by Bubu the dull.ardino

17 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by ijustdey: 9:38pm On May 31, 2016
who is that person that won't face such challenge when he/she knows the fat salary and pecks that follows such positions.......

Okupe said such tooo

6 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
You go run soon cus your lies will not be able to deceive even the gullible supporters but as usual Femi must lie

24 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by sanandreas(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2016
Buhari as a brand is no longer in the market. The Z tried to re-brand him but people are looking for alternatives.

20 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by scribble: 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
I can imagine having such a daft and retarded principal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by Cope1(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2016
Nigerians in pre election mode because we are still hearing campaign promises.

32 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by kingphilip(m): 2:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Ok
Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by chriskosherbal(m): 3:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Ok
Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by blithe2nice(m): 5:19am On Jun 01, 2016
How can he,when to manage his tongue is a big problem to him.....Lie-nus Adesina....

4 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by nbright: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari the dullardic presidiot?

2 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by manutdrichie(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Who branded that dullard? grin

7 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by lonelydora: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Adesina and Lai Mohammed have the hardest job in this administration.

I don't envy their positions.

2 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by sheftyxz(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by ZoggingMaster: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Anytime I see the word BRANDING, I see LIES.

4 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by YoursGEJ(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Don't like this comment. I no want make una spoil my round number of likes

2 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by Firefire(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Cope1:
Nigerians in pre election mode because we are still hearing campaign promises.

Unending campaign promises.

4 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by NinaArsenal(f): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Seen
Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by LesbianBoy(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
dre11:

Adesina lamented that another challenge in managing the 'Buhari Brand' was the fact that a large number of people who did not vote for Buhari in the last election are still in the pre-election mode and had refused to accept the reality that the election had been won and lost.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/challenge-managing-brand-buhari-adesina/

God Punish You Femi or whatever you call yourself! This STOOPID IDIOT keep using the same line every time undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by macino1(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol. . .go and get the season film "Lie to me". This will improve your skill.

2 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by gurunlocker: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2016
and you resorted in defending him with lies

2 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by 1blacboi(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
who brand epp! undecided
Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by macino1(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
You go run soon cus your lies will not be able to deceive even the gullible supporters but as usual Femi must lie
the moment a man start lying to himself, then his case is beyond repair

2 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by greatness22(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2016
What do you expect from a loyal dog who's been feed by the herdsman of the Federal Republic.

Zombies, before you quote me, i want to wish you a happy new month. **from the bottom of my heart tho**
Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by 5starmilitant: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari is a mistake to this great nation.

2 Likes

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by Chuksemi(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
The only thing I saw is '' a high number of Nigerians aren't corrupt'' WTF?

98 percent of this country's population is corrupt. Tackling corruption would be a difficult mountain to climb.

From the set of people who jump queues in banks, to those who inflate prices of goods unecessarily [imagine garri increasing cost because Naira fell in the parralel market, as if they buy cassava in dollars]. That man that inflates his quotation for a job so that everyone will get his/her share from the excess largesse, that lady that uses what she has to get what she wants. That man that asks for kola before doing anything for you. That student that pays to pass certain papers [sorting]. That working class man or woman who engages in a side business called miracle centre. And a host of others, they are all corrupt. Corruption in this country has eaten so deep into the fabrics of our society like a cankerworm.

Sadly, in the everyday life of a Nigerian, encountering corrupt practices has become a norm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
macino1:

the moment a man start lying to himself, then his case is beyond repair
lol

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by bewla(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Adesina let them talk or frost we no care

na we vote any how four years go complete .

sit back and relax or u move to Togo we have only three more years

Nigeria is going to b great again

i no regrate and will never regrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by bewla(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
any bad belle orubebe go ritualise u o
Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by Phoenix001(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2016
When you have spoilt the ground already
Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by olafum1(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Yea... Because u r trying so hard to defend the indefensible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Saraki Inaugurates Technical Committee / Ijaw-Graduates Give Chevron A 7-day Ultimatum On Employment / Budget Padding: Ministry Officials Grilled, Dogara, Others To Be Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.