Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) (38001 Views)

Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders / Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card / "We Are Speaking To You"- Eie Tells Fayose After Declaring His Support For 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by eleburu(f): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose earlier today @ fresh FM challenge, Ibadan after a LIVE INTERVIEW programme. The station was crowded with the residents of Ibadan wanting to take pictures with the state governor.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/ayodele-fayose-after-fresh-fm-challenge.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by MalcoImX: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
A Hausa proverb goes like this: Sometimes you have to pretend you're mad for being so much shamed.

17 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is the real Jagaban... not that brown teeth

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by killercute16(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by herzern(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Yourskills(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
FAYOSE & CROWD IS LIKE honey and bee. grin

Do you need crowd controllers, security personels, guards for hire...contact me..check my signature.

Nigeria is getting fearful...you need personal securities

6 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Yourskills(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
FAYOSE & CROWD IS LIKE honey and bee. grin

Do you need crowd controllers, security personels, guards for hire...contact me..check my signature.

Nigeria is getting fearfull...you need personal securities.

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by eleburu(f): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
make i book space before they hajack am... grin grin grin
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by mazichika: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
The love for fayose is spreading across the entire southwest.
Finally,southwest is about to be released from the hands of the most corrupt and greedy politician in the history of nigeria.

A man who betrayed his own sister by telling his zombies in house of reps to hinder their own daughter from becoming a speaker of house of reps. In order to appease his northern lords, he denied his own blood the speakership.

Today,his zombie brothers have absolved him of any blame,rather they are blaming jonathan who did everything to make their dauther speaker.

Ndi ara!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by aleem50(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2016
This man is repping big time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by adioolayi(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2016
mazichika:
The love for fayose is spreading across the entire southwest.
Finally,southwest is about to released from the hand of the most corrupt and greedy politician in the history of nigeria.

A man who betrayed his own sister by telling his zombies in house of reps to hinder their own daughter from becoming a speaker of house of reps. In order to appease his northern lords, he denied his own blood the speakership.

Today,his zombie brother have absolved him of any blame,rather they are blaming jonathan who did everything to make their dauther speaker.

Ndi ara!

There is a very popular adage that encapsulated what actually happened here...

Were dun wo lo'ja, ko se bi lo'mo ...

don't worry, someone will help me interpret in case you are not a Yoruba.
Don't ever take people of the southwest's gathering and cheering as a form of being loyal or support to any course, sometimes it's a Celebration of someone's shame.

140 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by haconjy(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2016
my hero, teacher, role model... I will surely follow your path

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by GloShare(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2016
This Man sha
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by otimothy(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

Don't ever take people of the southwest's gathering and cheering as a form of being loyal or support to any course, sometimes it's a Celebration of someone's shame.

Wicked.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Compliance(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

believe me you're very wrong. That wasn't a gathering of shame, it was a popularity gathering. People love Fayose not for his good governance but his closeness to the common men on the street. And besides he is a chronic pain to the camp of apc. People need vocal men like fayose to speak up against this terrible government. Don't call him mad for his boldness. You're the 'were' here! No offence meant.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by sammyj: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2016
I don't see anything new in the photos. Only people I am ashamed of is the Ekiti people and not the pomo cutting governor! !! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by ifanajs: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Most of you castigating Fayose are just helping Buhari's tyranny administration to grow. Fayose is the only governor that can stand against their lie and wickedness. I am not saying he is Saint. I am saying, him criticising them brings a form of check and balance

34 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by allanphash7(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Ibadan people ?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by dotcomnamename: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Person wey una go soon begin dey pity, cry for and beg Buhari and EFCC and court on his behalf. You wait and see. grin .

5 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by admax(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Seriously?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Pavore9: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria's political landscape is laughable..........so much comedy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by dipopooo(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Fayose okunrin meta... Nigeria politic is nt meant for gentlemen

4 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Compliance:
believe me you're very wrong. That wasn't a gathering of shame, it was a popularity gathering. People love Fayose not for his good governance but his closeness to the common men on the street. And besides he is a chronic pain to the camp of apc. People need vocal men like fayose to speak up against this terrible government. Don't call him mad for his boldness. You're the 'were' here! No offence meant.

hmmm, guy/babe, u dont understand the ways of the yorubas. They can come out to cheer whom they'd betray/kill next minute. They WILL come out en-masse to jubilate a mad man's display, and will be on hand to watch his incarceration. That's yoruba for you, you can be popular for the wrong reasons!

oh, and lemme add that its not hard to rent a crowd in ibadan (or anywhere else, but ibadan na the chairman) for free!!! crowd gathering is a sport in ibadan, no need for your money, the stories afterwards (mostly made-up to brag about their involvement in such event) could last them months!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by brainpulse: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Everyone comes out to see the dance of a mad dog, not for the love of the mad dog.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by royalfamily(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
wink
Dunno know why I just love this man naturally I guess himself n Dino will make a Good team n torment anybody tormiable

3 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by lonelydora: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Fayose now uses Ranger Rover, where is that his vintage Mercedes?

Temitemi1 where art thou are?

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by isaajibola(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2016
People only went there because they know Fayose might want to spray money.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Sayelabola(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Stay away from Lagos, else.....grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Dexema(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

I guess I don't have to comment anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) / Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.