Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Zariamassacre:my Reply To A Letter From A Niger Delta Activist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zariamassacre:my Reply To A Letter From A Niger Delta Activist (495 Views)

The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zariamassacre:my Reply To A Letter From A Niger Delta Activist by Elbinawi: 9:08pm On May 31, 2016
#ZariaMassacre:My reply to a letter from a Niger Delta activist:

Since after the brutal #ZariaMassacre by the Nigerian army that killed close to 1000 defenseless and unarmed Shia Muslims and injured thousands of others, I had received letters and messages from people from different regions of Nigeria. And I also received letters from activists from the #IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) and #Niger_Delta activists who have various grudges against the Nigerian government and the Nigerian state.

Below is the letter I received from a Niger Delta activists and my reply to him:

"My Name is John from Niger Delta.

The Buhari hate Hausa as he Hate the Biafra and the Middle Belt
We all victims of circumstance .
We must support one another to achieve formidable result.

We must stand strong in unity to support each in solidarity .

Sheik Zakzaky has been detained like wise Nnamdi Kanu a freedom fighter was also detain without trial.

The Sunni do not want the resurrection of Shiite Muslim who are peaceful and wise Muslim. Sunni are the cause of the world problem of terrorism.

I lives in Iran for many years & I speak Persia, but Shiite remain the most peaceful and intelligent Muslims.

Sir lets us unite to fight this menace of Buhari Government.
May Allah be with us in the struggle.

Mr John Bruce"

My reply to him:

Dear brother John Bruce,

My name is Harun Elbinawi and I received your message with happiness and gladness of a fellow compatriot who took his time to communicate with me and share ideas. Thank you for identifying with the plight of our leader, Sheikh Ibraheem #Zakzaky, whose residence was attacked by the Nigerian army on 13th December, 2015 and his residence was completely burnt down, his 3 children killed execution-style in his presence and he and his wife showered with bullets that has damaged his left eye and his left hand.

I totally agree with you that the present Nigerian President Buhari is an evil, wicked and bloodthirsty tyrant who is a tool of the imperialists that has the Saudi Wahhabi regime as a front. And I also agree with you that all the Nigerian oppressed should join hands in freeing our great country from the bondage of a clueless bloodthirsty cabal that wish to shackle us with the chains of imperialism.

The Buhari government came with alots of goodwill from a broad section of Nigerians but in less that one year of it in power, the government have been hijacked by Wahhabi savages in Nigeria and handed over to the savage Saudi regime that is a front for the wicked bloodsucking imperialists that only wish to enslave nations and plunder their resources.

As for the issue of Sunni Muslims been the source of murderous terrorism that is killing the innocent and destroying cities and towns in various countries including #Nigeria, you are partially correct but I will make certain clarification on that. A deviant and warped ideology called #Wahhabism that is promoted by Saudi Arabia has infiltrated and contaminated Sunni Islam and it is this Wahhabism that inspired all the murderous terrorist groups in the world who are killing the innocent in the name of #Islam. #ISIS, #AlQaeda, #BokoHaram etc are all inspired by Wahhabism and are mothered by Saudi Arabia on behalf of the New World Order (#NWO).

It is important to note that Sunni Muslims are the biggest victims of these murderous terrorist Wahhabi - inspired groups who had turned slaughter into an art. It is also important to note that Nigeria was peaceful religiously until the advent of Wahhabism in Nigeria disrupted that harmony that existed between Christians and Muslims. Wahhabism removes love, mercy, compassion and tolerance from the heart of the Muslims it brainwashed and replace these with hate, intolerance, bigotry and terrorism.

The Islamic Movement in Nigeria (#IMN) under the leadership of His Eminence Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky is a mass movement that has members from every Nigerian tribe and from all Nigerian regions. The IMN is the only Islamic organization in Nigerian that invites Christians to its programs and activities so as to enhance mutual respect and peaceful coexistence. A former Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo, had close contact with Sheikh Zakzaky in the past and they had debates and discussions on various issues, you can contact Asari Dokubo for more information on Sheikh Zakzaky and his activities.

On a last note, I will emphasis the importance of peaceful-ness of all programs and activities against the oppressive and tyrannical Nigerian regime. #IMN is against any armed struggle in whatever form and guise in Nigeria, Nigerians have suffered enough due to bad leadership and the murderous BokoHaram insurgency that has killed more than 40,000 innocent Nigerians and displaced more than 3 million. All programs and activities should be peaceful that protects public infrastructures, buildings and institutions. The blowing up of pipelines by some Nigerian Delta militants is given your cause a bad name, by doing that they only succeeded in increasing the sufferings of Nigerians and increasing sympathy and support for our wicked Nigerian oppressors.

Finally, dear brother I am grateful for this message and it is my hope that this message will open a new line of communication among our oppressed people and will increase the bond of unity and oneness of the Nigerian oppressed. Thank you and God bless!

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.
Re: Zariamassacre:my Reply To A Letter From A Niger Delta Activist by Naijacitizen(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
B

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Launch Missiles, Bring Down Military Helicopters -militants / FG Will Not Fall For Antics Of Fraudsters On Release Of Chibok Girls - Buhari / Rochas Okorocha And Governors Ikedi Ohakim, Achike Udenwa Spotted Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.