Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" (34217 Views)

Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by olokfor: 9:20pm On May 31, 2016
The former vice president and an APC chieftain,Atiku Abubakar was present at a book launching titled '' We Are Biafrans" . He made it known to everyone at the event that he's pleased to be invited to chair the presentation of the book. Oby Ezekwesili was also at the event

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-atiku-and-at-biafra-book.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by asadike(f): 9:24pm On May 31, 2016
No be Madam Oby be dat? Buhari no go dey happy over dis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by writetopoker: 9:25pm On May 31, 2016
zombies no wan comments. FOOLISH FOOLS

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by fayisode(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
,make God help us sha
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by nofij(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm I can see that madam Oby is tired of eating Aisha rice. She doesn't know yet that tomato is expensive.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by jemype(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2016
You are zombies

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 31, 2016
Oby Ezekwesili and Biafra? Wow, how does one reconcile this shocked

her head tho undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Nature8(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
That woman self.. Please someone should tell me what's going on here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Tos87(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2016
I mean I don't get it. to what essence was the book written.?
is it to add to her collections or
just an ipob member in the making.

Awaits radio Biafra response.
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 31, 2016
Sai BaBa

6 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by obailala(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by omojesu202(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2016
this guys are really powerful....
Biafra book lunch chaired by Atiku.
hmnnn....they want to technically turn Biafra to a joke.
do u feel same ?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Ayomide93(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by UjGina: 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
too many confused people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by STPEACE10: 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
I wonder what will be the content of this book, but what I know is For Every Action, There Is Equal And Opposite Reaction.

But what's the need of moving Biafra Issue to FP when is obvious that if you talk your mind they go give you 2weeks banned insinuating that you have violated rule number 9

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by buharisbae(f): 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
sorry I'm not biafran

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by maxwell767(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2016
Hahahahahaha.... The more u want to understand this country the more u get ur self confused... #make I no type much b4 Dem go ban me#

8 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by SUGARDADDY55(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by SUGARDADDY55(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2016
Ok

Next
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by crunchyg: 10:22pm On May 31, 2016
OBY and Atiku are you for us or are you against us?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2016
Forget about Atiku. Tell us more about the book - the author,the theme etc,because that title may be misleading.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Opharhe: 10:24pm On May 31, 2016
We are Biafrans? Atiku? That's wonderful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Ayomide93(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2016
asadike:
No be Madam Oby be dat? Buhari no go dey happy over dis.
Your chest though. Can I know you?
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2016
Yes
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Handsomecakes: 10:26pm On May 31, 2016
Would love to knw d content of dz book...

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by wirinet(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2016
As long as Oby Ezekwesili, Atiku and all those people in the pictures holding the book agree that they are Biafrans, then ba problem.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by StoneLucifer: 10:30pm On May 31, 2016
Atiku has potentials to be president..I think he will do well..He is well grounded on the factors that influence our economy either way..OBJ only tried to paint him black for selfish reasons.Atiku may not be a saint but he is more oriented &matured in dealing with political,socioeconomic& ethnoreligous issues that deter the country's advacement at least far more than buhari..Atiku is experienced,more youthful and in line with the new age economic principles..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by kings09(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
D military shld start their shooting by now cos anythn biafra na shoot @ sight

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Speaks From Isolation (Video, Pictures) / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.