Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" (34216 Views)

Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by IamAtribalist: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
cool
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by alabashop(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
The title of the book is "we are all biafrans" and not "we are biafrans".

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by graphiti: 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
omojesu202:
this guys are really powerful....
Biafra book lunch chaired by Atiku .
hmnnn....they want to technically turn Biafra to a joke.
do u feel same ?

One musician bin talk am dat time say : "confusion breaki bonu, yekpa!"

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by oweman: 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
[

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
SO Atiku is now a biafrat some please show me his tail as a biafrat monkey
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2016
Nigeria, a country of comic, confusion and chaos. Wetin concerns vultures and Barber? Can darkness and light ever agree?
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by buksaylor001: 10:36pm On May 31, 2016
2019 on ma mind-

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by vislabraye(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Atiku has potentials to be president..I think he will do well..He is well grounded on the factors that influence our economy either way..OBJ only tried to paint him black for selfish reasons.Atiku may not be a saint but he is more oriented &matured in dealing with political,socioeconomic& ethnoreligous issues that deter the country's advacement at least far more than buhari..Atiku is experienced,more youthful and in line with the new age economic principles..

I agree with the points you made. Even the corruption people thought Buhari will fight is a mirage.
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by ODUBEZE: 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
omojesu202:
this guys are really powerful....
Biafra book lunch chaired by Atiku.
hmnnn....they want to technically turn Biafra to a joke.
do u feel same ?
No! PMB is the one being ridiculous! why kill innocent people over a country powerful people reckon with?
obviously Atiku is calling him bluff and a fool!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by jammyrock(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
Eeeehhh! But why atiku na?
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by queencalipso(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2016
What's the content of the book, and who authored it?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by senatorizyking(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2016
The book title says it all because we can't continue living in self-denial...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by MrMcJay(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Atiku has potentials to be president..I think he will do well..He is well grounded on the factors that influence our economy either way..OBJ only tried to paint him black for selfish reasons.Atiku may not be a saint but he is more oriented &matured in dealing with political,socioeconomic& ethnoreligous issues that deter the country's advacement at least far more than buhari..Atiku is experienced,more youthful and in line with the new age economic principles..

I agree. He should be the first president of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by surveyor1234: 10:54pm On May 31, 2016
oweman:
[

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
SO Atiku is now a biafrat some please show me his tail as a biafrat monkey

Not even funny..

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by dontjealousme: 10:55pm On May 31, 2016
That is Y the book will not sale. (lies!)

Becos we have Oduduwa, Arewa and Biafra. Pls be proud of who u are and stop claiming wat u are not.
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by jasysandra(f): 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
Abeg wait ooooo

What's Atiku doing there?
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Xonology: 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
Atiku is already campaigning for true federalism.. 2019 will be interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by rupeelicious(f): 11:03pm On May 31, 2016
There is a difference between 'we are biafrans' and ' we are all biafrans'.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Expensivewarrio: 11:06pm On May 31, 2016
buharisbae:
this man is smart buh we all know igbos are gullible undecided
This is your post above, can u point out the "some "

buharisbae:

that wasn't an insult I said some
Yes, "Gullible" is a compliment

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by enzony(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2016
kings09:
D military shld start their shooting by now cos anythn biafra na shoot @ sight

Guy, you cracked me up. As in, anythin B.afr na shoot @sight. Nawa for this armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by buharisbae(f): 11:12pm On May 31, 2016
Expensivewarrio:
This is your post above, can u point out the "some "

Yes, "Gullible" is a compliment
just look at how ure displaying ur Igbo self pls get lost!
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by fayisode(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2016
Tos87:
I mean I don't get it. to what essence was the book written.?
is it to add to her collections or
just an ipob member in the making.

Awaits radio Biafra response.
i beg may God help us. If he talks against biafra they will rise up. If in favour they will salute him. May Gold help us for this country. Bad economy system and devalued naira. They no get time for dat but for book they care.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 31, 2016
vislabraye:

I agree with the points you made. Even the corruption people thought Buhari will fight is a mirage.
The major problem is that PMB is treating the hardware corruption in Nigeria with software solutions
Re: Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2016
buharisbae:
sorry I'm not biafran
i own a £500,000 range rover sport car, i have a house worth $6million, when can i come with my people to pay ur brideprice of £2,000-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / N3.5M Monthly Feeding For El-Zakzaky: Lai Mohammed Trends On Twitter / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.