Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! (5172 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Lovely Photos Of Empress Njama To Mark Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by bydot1(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2009
Lord hav mercy cheesy
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by aieromon(m): 1:03am On Aug 29, 2009
So this story is actually true!
What a shame undecided
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Olong(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
Timaya has gone bananas!in a church?now dt's abash!
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by wandecoal(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2009
Mba!.no be my own Timaya.Nairalanders too dey lie.abegii!
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by oneluvb55(f): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2009
Timaya self,

still yet she denies eva having any relationship wit her.
CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by bawomolo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
The show of shame ,which happened last Sunday at an Alakija Lagos-based church, Praise Resurrection Ministries aka Jehovah Sharp Sharp church, disrupted the service, leaving several members of the house of God bruised.

Jehovah sharp sharp church?
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by mystikal(m): 1:16am On Aug 30, 2009
bawomolo:

Jehovah sharp sharp church?

I'm telling you. The Church's name got my attention more than d bullshit story.

Btw I have a friend in Abuja who who is going out with d Timaya dude, apparently the poor love struck gal is his 2nd choice if this Empress gal is worth storming a church 4. she'll be crushed if she reads this.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 30, 2009
So what did he accomplish by storming the church? Who da heck is he sef? undecided
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by bawomolo(m): 5:30am On Aug 30, 2009
mystikal:

I'm telling you. The Church's name got my attention more than d bullshit story.

Btw I have a friend in Abuja who who is going out with d Timaya dude, apparently the poor love struck gal is his 2nd choice if this Empress gal is worth storming a church 4. she'll be crushed if she reads this.

all that ruckus over a side piece? chai

lmao
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by TOYOSI20(f): 6:19am On Aug 30, 2009
Well they can go ahead and strike that church of their list cuz , . . . embarassed

i know they aint going to be getting married there!! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by azeeza(f): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2009
another way of expressing militancy grin
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by spikedcylinder: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2009
Jehova sharp sharp. cheesy cheesy
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by bawomolo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
that church name get comma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Help Out ! Genevieve Or D Banj Who Is Richer? / Check Out This Year's Nigerian Music Video Award Nomination List / 'Rita Dominic Was My First Nollywood Crush' - Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.