Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! (5163 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Lovely Photos Of Empress Njama To Mark Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by chatupkay: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2009
Na wah ooo! wonder shall neva cease.

Inspite the public denial of the love affair btw timaya and empress,
Timaya attemped to cos comotion in a church in satellite town, a suburb of festac. It was rumoured that timaya storm the church around 10.30am yesterday to distrupt activities in the church where empress worship. it was also rumored that empress is going out wit another guy in the church.

This news later got to timaya which made him storm the church to express his greviance. It took the police some minutes to bring the situation under control.

It's shameful that most of artises personal life stytles are totally different from what they preach in their songs.
it's was really shocking to see EGBERI PAPA OF BAYELSA running away after causing commotion also half naked just as
the police attemped to arrest him and his gangs.

This is a shameful act.
Please, someone need to talk to this people, they are really messing up.
They seem not to have respect for things of GOD!!!!
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Atreus(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2009
Should this topic be here?
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2009
Source pls.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by hollandis(f): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2009
Who is Timaya and Empress undecided
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by chatupkay: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2009
i was there live!
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by candylips(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2009
who is empress
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by TheSeeker(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2009
Shame!!!!

Timaya's a musician, Empress is an actress (that's if it's Empress Njamah)
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by candylips(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2009
i don't knw her
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Tytechic(f): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2009
RADICAL TIMAYA!!! Am not surprised though!
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by chux007: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Shame!!!!

Timaya's a musician, Empress is an actress (that's if it's Empress Njamah)

they were prolly shooting a musical Video! grin
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by atilla(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2009
chatupkay:

It was rumoured that timaya storm the church around 10.30am yesterday to distrupt activities in the church where empress worship. it was also rumored that empress is going out wit another guy in the church.

Guy are you sure u were there live??
I can believe the story cause i hear gist that the guy smokes enough weed and is very arrogant although he seems to be humble in his songs always praying. I like the guy but he needs to calm down if he really did this.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by AIRMARSHA: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2009
na woooooh inside church god help us all.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by wunmilyn(f): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2009
dat guy is nothing but an animal,
so am not surprise at him at all.

whether rumor or not

dat guy na No1 mumu wey no get sense.
d weed wey him dey smoke dey affect hin brain badly.
useless goat. angry

hisses
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
Why do you have to believe every post on nairaland?
some people just wake up and write anything to create a thread to get responses.
@poster, i dont believe your story
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by chatupkay: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
@deledede,

u don't need to believe,
but it's really, really disgusting to see Timaya running like a mad man on the street close to the church where this happened
as he tried to escape after the incidence.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by waterworks(f): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
HMM CHATUPKEY I GIVE YOU HAND!!

running away almost naked?
na wa o
SEUN ABEG SHOW.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
wunmilyn:

dat guy is nothing but an animal,
so am not surprise at him at all.

whether rumor or not

dat guy na No1 mumu wey no get sense.
d weed wey him dey smoke dey affect hin brain badly.
useless goat. angry

hisses

I so agree with you, very talentless idiot!!!
it's unfortunate that my hubby thinks he is a star!ewwwww!!!
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Ben13: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
Timaya is now acting like a devil cheesy
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by playahP(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2009
TIMAYA IS ABSOLUTELY MANNERLESS,

I saw him in computer village spraying cash at onlookers after he bought a phone,

THAT WAS TOTALLY DUMB.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2009
Source
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by candylips(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2009
playah P:

TIMAYA IS ABSOLUTELY MANNERLESS,

I saw him in computer village spraying cash at onlookers after he bought a phone,

THAT WAS TOTALLY DUMB.

really
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by russellino: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2009
@playah P. Is that true!!!!!Meeen how did the guy get so full of s, t. i know that his first album was the work of a humble, God fearing guy but as usual success, fame, girls etc has turned the guy into a jackass. He'd better be careful, people are starting to dislike his a.s. i even heard a diss track this morning by some guy
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by OneNaija(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2009
Before criticize him show me proof or address of the church and name of the church i will ask because Timaya is not that kind of person despite the Media against him, I knew him very much.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by chatupkay: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
Bros, Abeg No Talk to much!!!

The Address is Ressurection Praise Chapel, Alakija rd, Satellite town. AKA SHARP, SHARP
That's the church Empress Njamah attends.

Your friend TIMAYA acted stupidily dat day!, i was shocked to the marrows.
Please call him to order. NO LONG THING OOOOOOOOOOO!

It seems your humble friend as turn to something else.
Fighting in the church. Is condemnable act in the sight of GOD.

Rubbish.
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by ReachRich(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2009
Whether this is true or not,Timaya is a tout.PERIOD
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by WarfyBoy(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2009
@chatupkay

WE GO RENEW YOUR CONTRACT NEST WEEK, U SABI THE WORK thumbs up
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by oge4real(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by chatupkay: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
it's in the news
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by candylips(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by Bestglo(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
chatupkay:

AKA SHARP, SHARP

SHARP SHARP the name of a church
that's serious
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Where's the link?
Re: Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! by asha80(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Where's the link?

Timaya attacks Empress Njamah
Headlines, Home Video People Aug 28, 2009
Timaya vs Empress Njamah

By Ogbonna Amadi, Entertainment editor
Na me be the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, any where I dey, people they scamper
Chorus; Timaya don blow o,
Timaya don kpolongo

BAYELSA State- born militant singer, Timaya, had a rough taste of love turned sour portion when he was manhandled, handcuffed and subsequently detained by the Festac police for conducting himself in a manner likely to breach public peace.

The show of shame ,which happened last Sunday at an Alakija Lagos-based church, Praise Resurrection Ministries aka Jehovah Sharp Sharp church, disrupted the service, leaving several members of the house of God bruised.

In what an eye witness account described as a reflection of the lyrics of one of his hit songs, Timaya in company of some of his goons, arrived the Church without notice and sauntered into the Thanksgiving service being held in honour of a newly wedded couple named Bridget and Nerho

On arrival, he was allegedly given a seat by one of the church ushers. But he insisted he wanted a place in the front row where (according to our source) he would be positioned to listen to the Pastor and his sermon.

But when the usher stood his ground, he calmly sat without betraying any emotion of what he planned to do.
On his entry, his ex lover, Empress Njamah who was said to have become alarmed quickly stood up from where she sat and made her way to the front row area where some elders of the Church sat.

According to our source, she had expressed her fear to one of the ushers about the danger of Timaya coming to Church saying she was certain he was there to make trouble.

And true to her prediction, Timaya who had seen her move decided it was time to make his own move. It was at this point that he drew the attention of one the ushers insisting he also wanted a place at the front area. But his move was thwarted by the usher who at this point sensed there was something wrong.

As the usher stood his ground, Timaya lost control and began to shout at the top of his voice and to the chagrin of the worshippers, “I want to retrieve the key of my car which Empress took away from my house.”

When the usher insisted he waited until Church service was over, he became unruly and uncontrollable. At a point he was said to have lifted one of the plastic chairs in the Church and tried to attack Empress. This move was however contained by some of the male church worshipers.

“As the struggle and show of shame continued, Timaya, who at this point was shouting at the top of his voice, was rough handled and bundled out of the Church arena.

As the burly musician resisted every attempt to reason with the Church officials, a concerned naval top brass who also worships at the Church, invited his men from the nearby naval barracks and Timaya was subsequently handcuffed and handed over to men of the Festac Police formation. He was detained briefly and later released after pledging to be of good behaviour and on self recognition.

But in a new twist to the church fracas, some explained to this writer that there is more to the story than what the couple exhibited in church.

“The true story, according to our source is that Empress had drawn the anger of the musician on the ground of unfaithfulness.

“Timaya heard Empress was getting married to another man in the said Church and that’s why he stormed the church to disrupt the phantom wedding. Unknown to Timaya, the much talked about wedding took place on Saturday and it was between one of Empress best friends and her long-standing boyfriend.

“What you saw happen in church was a clear exhibition of a man in love and jealous of losing his loved one. I think what both lovers should do is to involve family members who would help them thrash all their differences, ”our source opined.

Empress, who confirmed the story to one of our reporters, however maintained a sealed lip.
The police, she told us, had advised that she says nothing to the press. We could not however reach Timaya as his phone was switched off.

Police spokes man, Mr. Frank Mba, a Police Superintendent who confirmed our story said, “Following the incidence, Timaya has written a petition to us, saying that Empress amongst other allegations, had not only squandered an undisclosed sum of his money given to her to hold in trust, she had also gone beyond his back to remove the said vehicle from his house and without his permission.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/28/timaya-attacks-empress-njamah/comment-page-1/#comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Miley Cyrus & Boo Shares Ass-grabbing Photos From Their Hawaii Beach Get / 25 Most Ridiculous Tattoos Ever (photos) / OMG: Beyoncé Dresses Up As Yoruba Goddess - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.