Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Girls...which Do You Prefer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls...which Do You Prefer (4326 Views)

Naija Girls, Which Way!! / Girls Which Do You Prefer?( Photo) / Calabar Vs Yoruba Girls Which One Do You Preferred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Emodeee: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:
Hehehehe grin . I'm supposed to be sincere right

yes na.
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by theEYe21(f): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2016
This is what I call Nollywood love grin
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Yuneehk(f): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Emodeee:

yes na.
Well... I've not. What's my prize for answering your question sincerely
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Emodeee: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Well... I've not. What's my prize for answering your question sincerely

na lie. You were not sincere.

You sounded like someone who has done it in the kitchen. When i asked, you sounded so delighted like the last experience you had there was mind blowing
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Yuneehk(f): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
oppybouy:

Looool. So so familiar? Could be though, its the username on all my social network. So tell me something.
I used to know him back in 2011. We fought of course grin and stopped talking. He schooled in either urmm UI/OAU and lives in Lagos. He had that moniker as his 2go id those days. That's all I remember sha
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Yuneehk(f): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Emodeee:

na lie. You were not sincere.

You sounded like someone who has done it in the kitchen. When i asked, you sounded so delighted like the last experience you had there was mind blowing
Ahn Ahn! Did I do with you? Gawa biko! This is why I stick to telling lies grin
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by EOOJ(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2016
MondeLuv:
Girls were asked oo

But just watch as GUYS will fill the comments. smiley
gals were asked o and u stil didnt answer d question, hmm, tongue
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Emodeee: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ahn Ahn! Did I do with you? Gawa biko! This is why I stick to telling lies grin

i don catch youcheesy.

I know you are not cynthia morgan but COME AND DO with me.
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Emodeee: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
mhiz:
Aww, so sweet. This is what I want. I want it all.

you want it all? With who? your boyfriend abi your husband?
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2016
SuperSupremo:
But you never choose any
Ayam waiting for others to talk first grin
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
EOOJ:
gals were asked o and u stil didnt answer d question, hmm, tongue

Because I don't want you guys all up on my case tongue
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2016
flexyfit:
awwww....I will do all...prefer them all....lovely....wish I have a ........

A sugar daddy!!

1 Like

Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by oppybouy(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

I used to know him back in 2011. We fought of course grin and stopped talking. He schooled in either urmm UI/OAU and lives in Lagos. He had that moniker as his 2go id those days. That's all I remember sha
Looool. OAU actually. We fought? Then that's me definitely. Wah was ur username then? M sure I would remember. And how have you bn?
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Yuneehk(f): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2016
oppybouy:

Looool. OAU actually. We fought? Then that's me definitely. Wah was ur username then? M sure I would remember. And how have you bn?
Telling you my username will reveal my name na. I used to trouble you so think of any trouble maker you had as a friend then. I've been good too plus I'm no longer tiny grin . I'm also five years older now cheesy
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by oppybouy(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Telling you my username will reveal my name na. I used to trouble you so think of any trouble maker you had as a friend then. I've been good too plus I'm no longer tiny grin . I'm also five years older now cheesy
Looool. That's not fair jhoor. But lemme try sha. ex OAU student too? We actually stopped talking cos we fought, or you made that up? Did we ever talk on the phone? and you must have really changed cos ur pics ain't helping either. You look vaguely familiar though. cheesy
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Izyyblaze(f): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Call me greedy, but I prefer all.
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Yuneehk(f): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
oppybouy:

Looool. That's not fair jhoor. But lemme try sha. ex OAU student too? We actually stopped talking cos we fought, or you made that up? Did we ever talk on the phone? and you must have really changed cos ur pics ain't helping either. You look vaguely familiar though. cheesy
Take a chill pill jur. I've forgiven you so don't bother apologizing grin
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by csamii: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ask guys which one they prefer na! Well I don't like anyone. I just want to watch football!
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by oppybouy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Take a chill pill jur. I've forgiven you so don't bother apologizing grin
Talk jhoor. Am really curious cheesy
We are already derailing this thread. Check ur mail. I sent you a pm.
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by sweetestever(f): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
kitchen and dress
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
1 & 3.

2 I wouldn't like it much because it seems like you're being fussed over, no space. I'd feel smothered & like he was being controlling.

4 is obvious wink

1 Like

Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by gbens2000(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
1 & 3.

2 I wouldn't like it much because it seems like you're being fussed over, no space. I'd feel smothered & like he was being controlling.

4 is obvious wink
pls sweet you gat me really lafing am viewing this thread cuz of u,wen i saws the moniker am like wtf!,how and y did u come up with this moniker pls am curious shocked
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by UyiIredia(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Seems like the girls love it all. Even the one where they are sëxing.
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
gbens2000:
pls sweet you gat me really lafing am viewing this thread cuz of u,wen i saws the moniker am like wtf!,how and y did u come up with this moniker pls am curious shocked

I got the idea from the movie Van Helsing. He's killing vampires in the movie & his main target is Dracula. In the movie Dracula has three wives, one of them I liked. Hence the name
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by gbens2000(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I got the idea from the movie Van Helsing. He's killing vampires in the movie & his main target is Dracula. In the movie Dracula has three wives, one of them I liked. Hence the name
okay sha,not that u suck pips blood?.ave seen the movie too but cant remember a thing abt it anymore.so u would wish to be draculars wife then!
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by geni340(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
d ist...pillow fight, so cosy. its rily gud to get married to ur friend & true love..

1 Like

Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Mafking(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
flexyfit:
...grandpa....I forgot ur age
......didn't know it's u grandpa

Small girl I just remember that have not finished your on your matter... when are you coming to the village??
Good news; your goat just gave birth today, next week is the naming ceremony
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by flexyfit(f): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

Small girl I just remember that have not finished your on your matter... when are you coming to the village??
Good news; your goat just gave birth today, next week is the naming ceremony
...grandpa...u can do d naming ceremony urself.....after all u are d one that got it pregnant....and u guys are staying together.....so do it....
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Mafking(m): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2016
flexyfit:
...grandpa...u can do d naming ceremony urself.....after all u are d one that got it pregnant....and u guys are staying together.....so do it....

Me ke you know I don't have any strength left

Abi I forgot to tell you that your husband came some months ago and after he left I started noticing pregnant syndrome on your goat... He even told me he loves goat several times.. He was talking about their natural beauty.. . How they don't make up and all... little did I know
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by flexyfit(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Mafking:

Me ke you know I don't have any strength left

Abi I forgot to tell you that your husband came some months ago and after he left I started noticing pregnant syndrome on your goat... He even told me he loves goat several times.. He was talking about their natural beauty.. . How they don't make up and all... little did I know
....u forgot something grandpa.....am not married yet....lol
Re: Girls...which Do You Prefer by Mafking(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2016
flexyfit:
....u forgot something grandpa.....am not married yet....lol

Whatever.. Oya go and sleep... Abi you are still afraid to sleep in the dark??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl Showvases Her ‘heavyweight’ B00bs On Instagram / Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy / She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.