Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday (766 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / Buhari To Visit Niger Delta This Week.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Amid indiscriminate bombing of oil installations by Niger Delta Avengers, President Muhammadu Buhari will visit the volatile Niger Delta region on Thursday, June 2, Guardian reports.
The President has not been to the south-south region since his inauguration on May 29, 2015. He scheduled to visit Cross Rivers but the trip was cancelled.
According to the President’s media aide, he would travel to Ogoniland in Rivers state to flag off a long-awaited clean-up of the area, which has been affected by oil spills.
“All things being equal, the president will be in Ogoniland on Thursday for the historic clean up of the area,” the aide told AFP.
In the past months, militants have carried out series of attacks on key pipelines and facilities operated by Shell and Chevron, causing oil production to slump to 1.4 million bpd from 2.2 million.
read more
http://www.gistcart.com/buhari-set-visit-niger-delta-thursday/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by bimbod(m): 2:02am On Jun 01, 2016
So?? undecided
Re: Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by chriskosherbal(m): 3:14am On Jun 01, 2016
I pray this visit will bring some good news.
Re: Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by babadee1(m): 4:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Onenaira1:
I hope he gets assassinated during that Vist.

Bigot pig

You hate him ferociously but he doesn't even know you exist. How sad your life must be.
Re: Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by Aromas: 4:51am On Jun 01, 2016
babadee1:

You hate him ferociously but he doesn't even know you exist. How sad your life must be.
And the worst path is that Lalastical n Seun no sabi am grin
Re: Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by blithe2nice(m): 4:55am On Jun 01, 2016
I think he will still cancel the visit or he will send representative as usual.U wan try my president? His name is Professor MB aka PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by ORACLE1975(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Better
Re: Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by gbaskiboy: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Let him go and discuss way forward
Re: Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2016
blithe2nice:
I think he will still cancel the visit or he will send representative as usual.U wan try my president? His name is Professor MB aka PMB.

Your prediction was correct

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: I Said Power Assets Were LEGALLY, Not ILLEGALLY, Sold / Gov Dickson Appointed Notorious Criminal As Special Advise / SEE How To Calculate Points As JAMB Adopts “point System” For 2016 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.