Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. (9971 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Michellla(f): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Explorers:
1. The film editor who was killed by a lioness while on safari in Africa.

Katherine Chappell, a special effects editor on Game Of Thrones, was killed by a lion while on safari in South Africa. She was just 29 years old. Chappell was in South Africa to raise money for a charitable organization but was killed during a ride through a safari park. As she tried to take photos, a lion jumped through an open window and killed her.The tour guide, Pierre Potgieter, is opening up about the horrific accident and insists that he and Katherine were not driving with the windows down. Rather, she rolled hers down at the last minute to take a photograph when the lion attacked. “The tourist had a camera and, of her own accord, rolled down the passenger window to take photographs. A lion then attacked the tourist through the open window,” Mrs. Potgieter, Pierre's wife, said. “Mr. Potgieter tried to fend the lioness off.
this is like the worst
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Michellla(f): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Explorers:
8. Zheng Dong was taking pictures of a bunch of macaque monkeys at the Fuzhou Zoo in China when one of the wily monkeys snatched his phone away. Zheng jumped the fence to retrieve the phone when three of the monkeys surrounded him and scratched at him until several zookeepers came to his rescue and removed him from the cage. While Dong made it out alive, his cell phone was chewed up beyond repair. Instead of thanking the zookeepers profusely for saving him from being eaten by a bunch of monkeys, he sought compensation from the zoo for a new phone.
ungrateful brute

3 Likes

Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by IamLucy(f): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2016
armadeo:
Lol.

If you check the stories they are all Caucasians. No black man would try it.

Though I heard of one dude who jumped into the lions den in ibadan long time ago claiming to be Daniel.

Well the angels didn't shut those lions mouths.
lol i heard this.Rumour has it the man came out harmless the first time....but was ripped to shreds at the second attempt.

cc:cassyrooy
misspresident.
una hear am?
heard it happened at that zoology side

1 Like

Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Nature8(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Interesting..
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by magabounce(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Kunfu master wong and the student li fang!!! Sanu de aiki
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by tk4rd: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Explorers:
8. Zheng Dong was taking pictures of a bunch of macaque monkeys at the Fuzhou Zoo in China when one of the wily monkeys snatched his phone away. Zheng jumped the fence to retrieve the phone when three of the monkeys surrounded him and scratched at him until several zookeepers came to his rescue and removed him from the cage. While Dong made it out alive, his cell phone was chewed up beyond repair. Instead of thanking the zookeepers profusely for saving him from being eaten by a bunch of monkeys, he sought compensation from the zoo for a new phone.
See the real fool here.. He is a true monkey
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
IamLucy:
lol i heard this.Rumour has it the man came out harmless the first time....but was ripped to shreds at the second attempt.

misspresident.
una hear am?

lol zoology ke but i don hear the story b4 sha.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by IamLucy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
misspresident:

donno if thats the exact department name,but at least you the message grin
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
IamLucy:
donno if thats the exact department name,but at least you the message grin

Do you believe the story? because i don't lol.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by IamLucy(f): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
misspresident:

Do you believe the story? because i don't lol.
each time we pass that place,either some dude or girl mentions the incident..but dont know for a fact sha.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
IamLucy:

each time we pass that place,either some dude or girl mentions the incident..but dont know for a fact sha.

then it must be true lol. this is pure history....never go near a hungry lion. like seriously, what was the man thinking.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by dyadeleye(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
misspresident:

then it must be true lol. this is pure history....never go near a hungry lion. like seriously, what was the man thinking.

Very true story cos I visited the zoo( UI) that same year...the tree he climbed into the den was cut down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by IamLucy(f): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
misspresident:

i tell you.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Brymose(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Explorers:
5. In February 2009, Travis, a male chimpanzee, brutally mauled his keeper’s friend, Charla Nash. The attack did major damage to Nash’s face causing her to lose her eyes and nose. She also lost her hands because of the attack. Travis was shot by Connecticut police when the incident took place.
I always thought they are vegetarian grin

1 Like

Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Explorers:
He should hv bn thrown into the monkeys cage.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Drniyi4u(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Explorers:
3. Kung Fu with Lion.

In 1989, 32-year-old Australian man Ellie Quo decided to seek out a martial arts matchup that would test his awesome new skills in Kung Fu. Told by his instructor that he had reached a level in his training where "you can kill wild animals with your bare hands," the misguided student decided to follow his instructor’s words to the letter and sought a fight with a lion at the Melbourne Zoo. In the middle of the night, he snuck into the zoo and in true ninja stealth style, scaled the lion enclosure and surveyed the pen to see which of the mighty warriors would die by his hands. Thing is, there were a whole lot of lions to choose from, and rather than let this one tiny scrap of human get in a single punch, they all ganged up on the guy and ripped him to shreds. Literally. The next morning, zoo keepers found Quo’s fists of fury and nothing more in the lions’ enclosure. In his cold, dead hands were tufts of red fur, proving that gingers in the animal kingdom do in fact have souls (because they eat them).
Lol....oponu Kung Fu ninja got what he deserved.
How many lions had his instructor killed with bare hands?

Buhari should probe the man's stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Explorers(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Drniyi4u:
Lol....oponu Kung Fu ninja got what he deserved.
How many lions had his instructor killed with bare hands?

Buhari should probe the man's stupidity!

Lol.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by cassyrooy(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2016
IamLucy:

misspresident.
una hear am?
Lol. Lu, I'm a Sociologist not a Zoological Historian o.

How you doing?
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by cassyrooy(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2016
misspresident:

Lol. Nike

What's up?

Missing you here sha!
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2016
cassyrooy:
Lol. Nike
What's up?
Missing you here sha!
i am fine jare. hope u are doing good. i am really missing u too wink
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by IamLucy(f): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2016
cassyrooy:
Lol. Lu, I'm a Sociologist not a Zoological Historian o.

How you doing?
tongue lol.
am good.just hanging in here.
hope you are too.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by cassyrooy(m): 1:30am On Jun 03, 2016
IamLucy:
tongue lol.
am good.just hanging in here.
hope you are too.
It is well, yeah I'm good.

Let's wait and see the outcome from Tuesday meeting.

Just hang on.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by cassyrooy(m): 1:31am On Jun 03, 2016
T
misspresident:

Lol.

Tried reaching you but to no avail.

Good to know you're good
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by IamLucy(f): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2016
cassyrooy:
It is well, yeah I'm good.

Let's wait and see the outcome from Tuesday meeting.

Just hang on.
you still have hope in your vc? grin
most people have started working.including me.
just hope they wont have called the strike off before they pay my salary.i'd literally cry
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by cassyrooy(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
IamLucy:
just hope they wont have called the strike off before they pay my salary.i'd literally cry
Lol.

The meeting is still ongoing but just prayers from parents and statistics from the authorities.

We're in for a long wait.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by iXavier: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
cassyrooy:
Lol.

The meeting is still ongoing but just prayers from parents and statistics from the authorities.
We're in for a long wait.
IamLucy:
misspresident:

UI Students grin grin
Una dey enjoy strike
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by cassyrooy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
iXavier:

UI Students grin grin
Una dey enjoy strike
Boss Xavier, I greet you o.

Wetin Nigerian student go do?

Dem don fix Senate meeting for Thursday, we'd hope for the best bro

1 Like

Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by IamLucy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
cassyrooy:
Boss Xavier, I greet you o.

Wetin Nigerian student go do?

Dem don fix Senate meeting for Thursday, we'd hope for the best bro
they keep posting y'all like letters. i gave up on them one month ago grin
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
iXavier:

UI Students grin grin Una dey enjoy strike
Of course yes lol

1 Like

Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by LexxyTech: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2016
ADVERT- Pure breed of Rotweiller,Pitbull,Boerbull, and others at affordabe price
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/advert-from-dog-empire-international.html
ADVERT- Nissan Xtera black 2005 model for sale at an affordable price
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/advert-from-anj-80-international.html
Notice!!! POST UTME HAS BEEN SCRAPPED BY JAMB SEE FULL INFORMATION
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/06/scrapping-of-post-utme-calamitous.html
also
i know you love movies pls who has seen the lattest prison break check out the lattest on prison break http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/fox-presents-reboot-of-prison-break.html
or also see before and after pictures of your favourite celebrity world wide
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/see-before-and-after-picture-of-your.html
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by cassyrooy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
IamLucy:

they keep posting y'all like letters.
i gave up on them one month ago grin
Lu! Like letters? Chai! grin grin

Tomorrow is Senate meeting, we'll see to that.

BTW! I'm staying cos I've got my reasons.
Re: Most Shocking Zoo Accidents And Animal Attacks On Human. by IamLucy(f): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
cassyrooy:
Lu! Like letters? Chai! grin grin

Tomorrow is Senate meeting, we'll see to that.

BTW! I'm staying cos I've got my reasons.
i can bet you they still gon have another meet after tomorrow's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of Our German Shepherd Dog (rayance) / How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs / End Time!!! The New ‘human-dog’, A Cross Breeding Between Humans & Dogs (see Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.