Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim (17843 Views)

Anyim Pius Under Inhumane Conditions In EFCC Custody - Mike Ozekhome / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by kingphilip(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2016
mightyhazell:
Mtchew! I evn think say na betta pasn. Nobody knows him outside of his clan
I can authoritatively tell you that nobody knows him except his family members

But wait oo he was a governorship aspirant o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Exponental(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2016
I take this as an "Example of rubbish statement."

1 Like

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2016
ayokellany:
Here we go again the biggest coward tribe of nigeria selling their souls and that of their unborn generation into slavery fo their hausafulani Lords just like Azikwe delay them from independence for three years only sell them into the bondage/slavery they are recently trying to escape another igbo man is here singing the praise of his fulani master just to sell

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Dom2020: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2016
praise singer, hopefully he's looking for appointment
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by macino1(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol. .This guys will never fail when it comes to money. Anything goes
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Trustyd1(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Even Buhari will not score himself this high
beyond his expectations he mean, maybe he never expected Buhari to do a single thing knowing that he's a certificateless general.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by 1miccza: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2016
My guy no wan talk comot for line make presido police dem a.k.a EFCC and DSS no go find one lie put for in neck. This is sarcasm at its peak

Mtttttccchheeewww so na one unknown soldier sef? Thought it was Anyim Pius
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Miles300: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Now do we measure his performance under security to just the fight against boko haram.?
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by kcyarn(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Worst
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by thaoriginator: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2016
otukpo:
Whoever the Anyim is, knows he made no sense.
Mr Anyim is right.. Sai Baba!
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by slap1(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Says the man who did not win his LGA in the gubernatorial elections.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by ozoemenaca: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Nonesense.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by auwalkito: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
sai buhari,the best president for nigeria ever
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by emmasege: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Hello my Igbo friends, here is one of your own lauding PMB's one year disastrous performance. The earlier you guys realize that there are betrayals in every southern state, the better for us all. With all the hateful tendency you guys have for the Yorubas, there's no critical voice from the east that is as loud or even near the loudness of Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Kenobus: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
This Anyim must be living in Dubai! He is just a foolish man. Buhari has not done well. He needs to put his brain together.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by freshawag: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2016
ayokellany:
Here we go again the biggest coward tribe of nigeria selling their souls and that of their unborn generation into slavery fo their hausafulani Lords just like Azikwe delay them from independence for three years only sell them into the bondage/slavery they are recently trying to escape but suprisngly herr is Another igbo man singing the praise of Buharis his fulani master who the just love to hate.
I find it difficult to flow with most of u guys..what's wrong with what he said? How has he sold his soul by saying the obvious truth. Mind u, this man is a party man ...a man who campaigned aggressively for the seat of the governor of that state . must we all take sides with PDP? Must we all be avengers of GEJ? Can't somebody belong to a different school of thought ? Anyim Nyerere is a supporter of Apc from time. And he is an upright man. Stop this hate and slandering of character.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by judondasylva(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2016
yes he performed wonders. in fact he has performed more better than all the Nigerian leaders out together
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Gabra(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
greatgod2012:
I'm not surprised, he's APC chieftain!
He's looking for federal appointment.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Gabra(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
ayokellany:
Here we go again the biggest coward tribe of nigeria selling their souls and that of their unborn generation into slavery fo their hausafulani Lords just like Azikwe delay them from independence for three years only sell them into the bondage/slavery they are recently trying to escape but suprisngly herr is Another igbo man singing the praise of Buharis his fulani master who the just love to hate.
you're just struggling to look smart. This is meaningless
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by ayokellany: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Gabra:
you're just struggling to look smart. This is meaningless

You are completely wrong, am no trying to be smart by that comment but rather exposing the foolishness of Ipob Biafrans who believe in castigating n spiting others because they offer opposing views. Now you know what it feels like when you run down the like of Awo Olorocha n co.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by mikolo80: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Baawaa:
A tree cannot make a forest
yes it can
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by mikolo80: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
ugohemma:
hmmmmm my brothers dem sell their birth right as if na 1 kobo worth

we know u want approval , why dont u save us the crap.

Tinubu the founder of Apc did not utter this kind of stateemnt. And This One From No Where Just Sold His Soul For A Ticket He Knows Its Useless In Aba
abeg which ticket again.abi senate president and sfg no do am again?
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by TruthHurts1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Is it true that tortoises pee with their tongues?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
mikolo80:
abeg which ticket again.abi senate president and sfg no do am again?
no be that Anyim
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by pinkyliceous(f): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Awwwww.

Thanks for the answer.

I am gratefuluuu.

TruthHurts1:

Yes
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Truthfulm(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmmm. ... With all this? Either he's deceptive or narrow minded. I don't know which one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years / Election Reordering: Senators Commence Moves To Override President Buhari's Veto / Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.