Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim (17847 Views)

Anyim Pius Under Inhumane Conditions In EFCC Custody - Mike Ozekhome / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by tommykiwi(m): 5:17am On Jun 01, 2016
ABA-Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the 2015 election in Abia State, Chief Nyerere Anyim has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s one year in office as one with remarkable achievement.

Anyim, in an interview with Vanguard in Aba, said despite criticisms on the president’s pattern of leadership, he deserves commendation for his determination to make a difference in the way the country was governed by past administrations.

According to Anyim, “The President must be commended for his doggedness and robust resilience in tackling the perennial problem of insecurity and corruption which stagnated the development of this nation. “The mess he (Buhari) is cleaning, the sacrifice he is making because of our better tomorrow, should be appreciated. The people of Nigeria should be patient. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning; our time for weeping is over. We will soon experience joy in abundance. ”

The APC chieftain appealed to the Niger Delta Avengers to tow the path of peace in their grievances and stop blowing up pipelines and destruction of oil companies’ facilities.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/buhari-performed-beyond-expectations-anyim/

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by pinkyliceous(f): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Is it true that tortoises pee with their tongues?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by socialmediaman: 5:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Baawaa(m): 5:34am On Jun 01, 2016
A tree cannot make a forest

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by greatgod2012(f): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2016
I'm not surprised, he's APC chieftain!

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by youngberry001(m): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Uhm sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2016
hmmmmm my brothers dem sell their birth right as if na 1 kobo worth

we know u want approval , why dont u save us the crap.

Tinubu the founder of Apc did not utter this kind of stateemnt. And This One From No Where Just Sold His Soul For A Ticket He Knows Its Useless In Aba

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by ayokellany: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Here we go again the biggest coward tribe of nigeria selling their souls and that of their unborn generation into slavery fo their hausafulani Lords just like Azikwe delay them from independence for three years only sell them into the bondage/slavery they are recently trying to escape but suprisngly herr is Another igbo man singing the praise of Buharis his fulani master who the just love to hate.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Acidosis(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2016
I'm sure Buhari (himself) knows he performed woefully., so whatever an @ss licker says does not matter.

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2016
tommykiwi:
ABA-Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the 2015 election in Abia State, Chief Nyerere Anyim has described PreAnyim, in an interview with Vanguard in Aba, said despite criticisms on the president’s pattern of leadership, he deserves commendation for his determination to make a difference in the way the country was governed by past administrations. According to Anyim, “The President must be commended for his doggedness and robust resilience in tackling the perennial problem of insecurity and corruption which stagnated the development of this nation. “The mess he (Buhari) is cleaning, the sacrifice he is making because of our better tomorrow, should be appreciated. The people of Nigeria should be patient. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning; our time for weeping is over. We will soon experience joy in abundance. ” The APC chieftain appealed to the Niger Delta Avengers to tow the path of peace in their grievances and stop blowing up pipelines and destruction of oil companies’ facilities.

Source...www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/buhari-performed-beyond-expectations-anyim/

Good

I love this man

So highly gifted in sight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by skyman200(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2016
When there is nothing like electricity as u become the president, lies

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by nzeobi(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2016
The president performed grin

Mr anyim please back your statements with figures and possibly statistics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by incredible70(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Someone give that man factory reset slap abeg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by MisterGrace: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Let's wait and see.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Abeymills(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Yes Mr president is performing as d whole can c

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by otukpo(f): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2016
Whoever the Anyim is, knows he made no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by tommykiwi(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Good

I love this man

So highly gifted in sight
I know U are thinking is Anyim Pius Anyim but is not the one saying it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by mirob(f): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2016
What do u expect from an APC chieftain?
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol. Even Buhari will not score himself this high
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by calliope(f): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
mightyhazell:
Mtchew! I evn think say na betta pasn. Nobody knows him outside of his clan
grin
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by ammyluv2002(f): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Hopey12:
You see why you will not win? So this is what you call beyond expectations
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by kingphilip(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
No no no I'm very sure vanguard reporters misinterpreted him in that aspect.. He meant to say below expectation but the reporters misconstrued it to be beyond expectations

Vanguard should bring the tape let's hear it from the camel's mouth
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Mary7000: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Wow
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by strangest(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Even if your mom's soup no sweet... Its still the best in the world....

Seen, oya Anyim...

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Victorvexz(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2016
ayokellany:
Here we go again the biggest coward tribe of nigeria selling their souls and that of their unborn generation into slavery fo their hausafulani Lords just like Azikwe delay them from independence for three years only sell them into the bondage/slavery they are recently trying to escape another igbo man is here singing the praise of his fulani master just to sell
Coward people like u still think APC is a Hausa/Fulani Muslim party, I pray God save u from your fear and paranoia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Meanwhile #500=£1 today
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by chronique(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2016
The psycophants are here again. Keep it up. Keep telling the man lies so he can fail more.
Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by 5starmilitant: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2016
So many zombies in this thread. They always leave the message and attack the messenger when the messenger is not speaking in favor of their olodo messiah. If this man who happens to be a chieftain of apc had showered lots of praise on their olodo messiah, they would be delighted. The truth is vinegar to them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
lies

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by mightyhazell: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Mtchew! I evn think say na betta pasn. Nobody knows him outside of his clan

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2016
OP you only succeeded in making me open the thread by using the name ' Anyim ' - thinking it is the one we all know. Seeing the real person involved, I stopped reading. It's very likely you're an APC member known for their deceptions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators / What Are Your Impressions Of Tinubu First 100 Days In The Office? / Boko Haram: Igbos Flee The North En-masse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.