Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar (36812 Views)

Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Celebrities And Policemen Protest Against Gender Based Violence / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by hedonistic: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
bestsunday84:
Police are always claiming that they are superior than army, while they are civilian, but they forgot that One soldier equvelent 5 police men

You sure say your brain no need factory reset?
One mumu soldier who was smuggled into the armed forces through the back door (connections to one Emir or Senator or the other), who has ZERO passion for the job, whose ONLY motive for joining the army is to do yanga and oppress "bloody civilians", who is fundamentally and intrinsically a coward? This kind of idiot is equivalent to five of what? Even five chickens have more aggregate competence and bravery than one Nigerian soldier.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by brajy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin grin bunch of coward....do I look like a kid? When you come from U.N? grin grin grin na UN peace keeping not U.N and when you're back let me in Jaji or Zaria.

Countdown begins................... #gbam
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by titosantana(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who win abeg
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by favourelisha(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Migrane or Migeria is this a name of country or name of zoo's.... Madness!.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by DennisEche(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2016
hedonistic:

Lol. You think the soldier actually FOUGHT with the four MOPOLS? It's still part of what I meant by 'psychological edge'. The MOPOLS surely didn't pummel him. They were soft on him as per 'he is a soldier o, let us treat him with caution o'. Would the idiot have survived even 2 minutes of full-blown, no holds barred fisticuffs with the policemen?

Meanwhile which yeye training are you referring to? Look, I know exactly what I am talking about. MOPOLS have more real world/field experience engaging with criminality and security threats daily and routinely. If not for Boko Haram that jolted the military into reality, the idiots have zero combat experience other than oppressing innocent civilians. How many wars have they fought? Abi na bread and butter peace-keeping missions for Liberia and Sierra Leone be 'war'?

I'm dead sure that my trusted Abba Kyari and his men at the IG Special Team/FSARS would do a better job of INTELLIGENTLY locating Tompolo and the Avengers than the entire apparatus of the Nigerian armed forces put together, if given that task.
I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT...... SP ABA KYARI IS A SUPER COP WITH INTELLIGENCE ...........HE HAS BUSTED MANY CASES OF CRIME RELATED MATTER...... FROM OC SARS LAGOS TO IRT.... THE MAN IS ONE OF A COP....... I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING HIM IN PERSON AND GETTING HIS AUTOGRAPH SOME DAYS......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters / Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.