Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar (36810 Views)

Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Celebrities And Policemen Protest Against Gender Based Violence / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by iokpebholo: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Mrreed:

more competent? you can say that too. remember the mobile police are trained by military men
bros dts not true, police mobile force has two combat training institutions in Nigeria. Gwoza in bornu state and Ila-orangun in osun state. Soldiers wey dey run from tear gas like say 2moro no dey na dem wan train mopol
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Btruth: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
High level of irresponsibility to both force. They've shamed themselves. Silly men in uniform.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by doll912(f): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Shamelessness.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Princedapace(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2016
hedonistic:
Riot policemen (Mobile Police aka MOPOL) are more competent than soldiers in this country, in every way. Soldiers merely have a psychological edge because they are made to believe they are superior to everyone else. Bunch of hopeless losers.

Guy no be lie
Mopol dey try....without mopol...naija no fit move easily. Those guys are real street officers..

1 Like

Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Sigo86(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2016
MadCow1:
No Pictures?! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U think d OP wasn't enough not 2take pictures of d fracas

Can u withstand d beaten of a Policeman, talkless of a soldier?
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by judondasylva(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2016
good for them
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Princedapace(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Meritocracy:
MOPOL is just police officer with more than 3 years experience and never undergo that kind army training. They have the police blood in there vain. The op said four mopol and a soldier and only torn soldier cloth but they sustain injury and still left banking hall for SOLDIER. May be we should give trial in sambisa forest.

It is only a fool that will compare soldiers with police men..this is only done in Nigeria. As far as internal security is concerned bro...Mopol men are more useful. Soldiers are more useful in fights that threatens the sovereignty of Nigeria. Get it right. U simply don't know why they left the hall. They left out of anger becus of the peace talks on going in the bank hall.

1 Like

Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Sigo86(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2016
MadCow1:
No Pictures?! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U think d OP wasn't wise enough not 2take pictures of d fracas

Can u withstand d beaten of a Policeman, talkless of a soldier?
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Princedapace(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2016
iokpebholo:
true talk jare,oh boy ehh my friend for damaturu tell me how soldiers dey run leave mopol during bokoharam attack but after those mopol guys pursue them finish u go see soldiers coming out to take d glory

That is the truth bro...I have heard news too from soldiers and mopol men who went there.

What most Nigerians don't know is the role Mopol officers have played and are playing in the north.
They are trying and are more disciplined than the regular police men and soldiers
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Your grand father and your grate grand father and your stu p1d LovePeddler mother are the hopeless losers. You stup1d ap e Thunder fire your whole fa mily. Gbam cheesy

hedonistic:
Riot policemen (Mobile Police aka MOPOL) are more competent than soldiers in this country, in every way. Soldiers merely have a psychological edge because they are made to believe they are superior to everyone else. Bunch of hopeless losers.

1 Like

Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by pamdaniel(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2016
imagine, i use to hear that the presence of one soldier is a threat to hundred lifes... only four blody police recruit u can not beat, ur power is in ur gun... and unleashing threat to unarmed ppl... i opened this thread to see how this soldier performed a commando style of beating on the police... na like so them go fight niger delta brigadiers who are swift...
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by gamomvs: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2016
o
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
wht do u xpect frm d zoooooo..mscheww
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2016
hedonistic:

Lol. You think the soldier actually FOUGHT with the four MOPOLS? It's still part of what I meant by 'psychological edge'. The MOPOLS surely didn't pummel him. They were soft on him as per 'he is a soldier o, let us treat him with caution o'. Would the idiot have survived even 2 minutes of full-blown, no holds barred fisticuffs with the policemen?

Meanwhile which yeye training are you referring to? Look, I know exactly what I am talking about. MOPOLS have more real world/field experience engaging with criminality and security threats daily and routinely. If not for Boko Haram that jolted the military into reality, the idiots have zero combat experience other than oppressing innocent civilians. How many wars have they fought? Abi na bread and butter peace-keeping missions for Liberia and Sierra Leone be 'war'?

I'm dead sure that my trusted Abba Kyari and his men at the IG Special Team/FSARS would do a better job of INTELLIGENTLY locating Tompolo and the Avengers than the entire apparatus of the Nigerian armed forces put together, if given that task.

My brother, you just displayed your ignorance. Somethings are better experienced.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by donbabajeff(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2016
God saved those policemen,tear gas inside a banking hall?? Them for don do frog-jump till there yansh loose shape!
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by masks(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yorubanews:
Ibo police, Hausa soldiers. Yoruba audience. We just dey laugh una.
clap for yourself you have made a comment that fits and suits your level of reasoning......
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yorubanews:

Hmmmmm

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by oyindare(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yorubanews:
guy u funny die...I swear receive more sense

1 Like

Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by imohrol(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
I would have love to witness this. wooo. did is display of profession.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by sluk(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
youngberry001:
watch ya mouth bro.......dont fvcking yan anyhw....#military

Bleep off bro...nothing like military in naija not to talk or nairaland. if u r a military man, plz face d creek ur service is needed there asap by d avengers.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by chizzypresh(f): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
Hapi birthday to the only woman in d world dat lov me unconditionally.hbd mother.God bless u for me.
Happy Buffday to her... Wishin her llnp cheesy
iamfroshsylver:
Hapi birthday to the only woman in d world dat lov me unconditionally.hbd mother.God bless u for me.
Happy Buffday to her... Wishin her llnp
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
chizzypresh:
Happy Buffday to her... Wishin her llnp :DHappy Buffday to her... Wishin her llnp

Tnx dear....really aprec8
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by brajy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
madridguy:
Stop ranting here jare.

Look at this idiot. u wanna die.... #make I return from U.N first. at least two damn week would quite be enough to locate u. #watch ur back. #military
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by engrchykae(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
youngberry001:
watch ya mouth bro.......dont fvcking yan anyhw....#military
very typical of you lots,threatening civilians and brutalizing them but when they nominate you for baga,u will begin to try all manner of tricks to avoid ur duty.
No one was born with khaki,we all wore pampers before choosing what to wear and soldiers are taken from among civilians.
Point is there a soldier in every civilian and there is a civilian in every soldier.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin bunch of coward....do I look like a kid? When you come from U.N? grin grin grin na UN peace keeping not U.N and when you're back let me in Jaji or Zaria.

brajy:

Look at this idiot. u wanna die.... #make I return from U.N first. at least two damn week would quite be enough to locate u. #watch ur back. #military
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by kossyablaze(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yorubanews:
mumu it is not ibo.... Its igbo. Stop being tribal
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Meritocracy: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
tdayof:

Practically with your words, any Police with more thn 3 years experience is a MOPOL?

Really mahn??

And about your sambisa , who told you the Army alone fights bokoharam?? Its a Joint Task between the MOPOL and counter terrorism Department of the NPF including men of the AF and Nigerian Navy.
I mean any police officer with more than 3year experience can join mopol. Sikhena. In the case of sambisa mopol are for internal security not for war
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by Meritocracy: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
hedonistic:

Lol. You think the soldier actually FOUGHT with the four MOPOLS? It's still part of what I meant by 'psychological edge'. The MOPOLS surely didn't pummel him. They were soft on him as per 'he is a soldier o, let us treat him with caution o'. Would the idiot have survived even 2 minutes of full-blown, no holds barred fisticuffs with the policemen?

Meanwhile which yeye training are you referring to? Look, I know exactly what I am talking about. MOPOLS have more real world/field experience engaging with criminality and security threats daily and routinely. If not for Boko Haram that jolted the military into reality, the idiots have zero combat experience other than oppressing innocent civilians. How many wars have they fought? Abi na bread and butter peace-keeping missions for Liberia and Sierra Leone be 'war'?

I'm dead sure that my trusted Abba Kyari and his men at the IG Special Team/FSARS would do a better job of INTELLIGENTLY locating Tompolo and the Avengers than the entire apparatus of the Nigerian armed forces put together, if given that task.
I respect Aba kyari he is outstanding but majority of FSARS are nothing but thieves. I have had experience with them. They are just there to make money from criminals
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by tdayof(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Meritocracy:
I mean any police officer with more than 3year experience can join mopol. Sikhena. In the case of sambisa mopol are for internal security not for war

Nope. The Mopol roll in with some Army in some circumstance too.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by tdayof(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
hedonistic:

Bro i agree the MOPOL has more intel than our military, but comparing the NA training to the NPF is out of it. With your points, i will agree with you to some extent but when it comes to specially trained officers, the difference is clear. The normal Random Military guys are not too trained into combat. You should know not all Military men have the same training as you can't compare a supply team training to those guys on field.
Re: Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar by hedonistic: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
engrchykae:

Point is there a soldier in every civilian and there is a civilian in every soldier.
This point needs to be hammered into their thick skulls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.