Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (6702 Views)

(just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu / Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ebbunwa(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2016
'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ebbunwa(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2016
I just hope this is not true though
Re: . by donsteady(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2016
If no audio back this claim.... ? Me no believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ebbunwa(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2016
not really audio backing, that one is nothing as it can be doctored . I was hoping for a more authentic source, like the message coming out from the avengers themselves, you know from their website or twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: . by Nkem4040: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Yes confirmed. Initially I couldn't believe it, had to arrange my seat well. The guy was calm, collected and commiserated with the dead Igbos, debunked the killing of police in Onitsha by their group as alleged by the Army, threatened Buhari's life and lives of any SS politician that accompanies him to SS. Mentioned Nnamdi Kanu numerous times as their inspiration and no amount of Money can buy them. All the through the phone call, he kept referring their group and struggle to the restoration of Biaafra. It was touching!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nkem4040: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Ebbunwa:
not really audio backing, that one is nothing as it can be doctored . I was hoping for a more authentic source, like the message coming out from the avengers themselves, you know from their website or twitter handle.

I'll tape it if it's replayed on radio biaafra.

3 Likes

Re: . by bewla(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Amy how
Re: . by adenine02: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2016
let see
Re: . by techJ: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2016
I hope this people won't bite more than they can chew
Re: . by chiefobdk(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2016
eyaaa
Re: . by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Can't this Avengers of a militant come out and engage the Nigerian Army if they claim they are powerful enough.. Why give threats and blow pipelines and end up hiding in the creeks, face the military and we shall consider you powerful. Useless human!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by FagsamPHP(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2016
k
Re: . by chiefobdk(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:
Can't this Avengers of a militant come out and engage the Nigerian Army if they claim they are powerful enough.. Why give threats and blow pipelines and end up hiding in the creeks, face the military and we shall consider you powerful. Useless human!

I 've watched video where a whole barrack was sacked by rag tag group like dis.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by KEZDON(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Dis thread will soon be Closed, Lalasticlala where art thou?
Re: . by Nkem4040: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:

Y0ruba calm down...relax. Why are you stressing yourself over ND affairs/oil, when you claim to have oil too in Lagos and Ondo?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2016
I'm not yoruba, but a confirmed deltan but I dislike the attitude of vandalism as a tool for settling grievances. Beside, their actions will only plunge our states into crisis that will lead to lose of innocent lives and hardship. Speaking base on recent revelation I had..no one can hold a government to ransom.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by nrexzy: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2016
threating a General. If him come ogoni land nothing go happen... Next

1 Like

Re: . by boscojo16: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Yes I heard it in Radio Biafra that Buhari will be assassinated if dare enter Niger delta
Re: . by Candyrain(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2016
boscojo16:
Yes I heard it in Radio Biafra that Buhari will be assassinated if dare enter Niger delta

U don add pepper join ur own abi?

4 Likes

Re: . by mrvitalis(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Some region want to experience the maximum touch of army

We mbaise done wise up na, after the war no body tell us, I know a village that lost all her grown male children then

7 Likes

Re: . by kernel501: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:

Vietnams didn't come out to show there military might before winning almighty Americans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ebbunwa(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2016
something should just be done ASAP, because most people I know that are neutral are all taking sides now, it's only a matter of time and more people will be convinced. Government should act fast to win back the trust and loyalty of the masses. I'm resident in PH and I must confess that people are losing it here.

5 Likes

Re: . by attackgat: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yes confirmed. Initially I couldn't believe it, had to arrange my seat well. The guy was calm, collected and commiserated with the dead Igbos, debunked the killing of police in Onitsha by their group as alleged by the Army, threatened Buhari's life and lives of any SS politician that accompanies him to SS. Mentioned Nnamdi Kanu numerous times as their inspiration and no amount of Money can buy them. All the through the phone call, he kept referring their group and struggle to the restoration of Biaafra. It was touching!

I also heard last night while listening to radio Biafra. When I heard the words "calling from the Niger-Delta Avengers!" I was shocked. The guy basically commiserated with Biafrans over their losses on the 30th of May Massacres in Nkpor, Onitsha and Asaba. He also said that reports reaching them is that Buhari is planning to visit the Niger-Delta, Ogoni land I believe. He said Buhari would not leave the Niger-Delta alive. He also reiterated that the Avengers would completely shut down the Nigerian Oil industry. Very emotional last night, listening to eye witness accounts of how the Nigerian Army and Police massacred Biafrans who were simply celebrating Biafran rememberance day. Chei!

There was a country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2016
so who will blame the army or DSS if they start killing this people?
I Hope they are sent to meet their Creator.
Re: . by funstufz: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2016
Even though I don't support killing innocent people of the Niger Delta, I think these people are biting more than they could chew....

the reason is not far fetched, agitation for Sovereignty aside but killing a reigning/ruling president is another thing. Should these people try it, we all knew it would be on the neck of the innocents and law abiding people of that region while the main characters will surely find their ways out of the region leaving their people behind....

No misquote is allowed, just saying that they should thread softly in their agitation....dialogue at this time will surely work because everybody can see your seriousness...

Dialogue first...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by 989900: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Stay tuned, it is guy like them that wail and beg that it was the devil . . .
Re: . by Subway1011: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Nkem4040:

Y0ruba calm down...relax. Why are you stressing yourself over ND affairs/oil, when you claim to have oil too in Lagos and Ondo?

New2020, the evil liar from Anambra that do claim SS. Lol

3 Likes

Re: . by Ebbunwa(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2016
God we need your intervention
Re: . by vivalavida(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
Some region want to experience the maximum touch of army

We mbaise done wise up na, after the war no body tell us, I know a village that lost all her grown male children then

Where in mbaise are u from?

1 Like

Re: . by hucienda: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Drama... naija ehn

Thought the Radio is no more on since their founder is behind bars?

Who can confirm this news as true or not? I'm already weary of propaganda in this administration.
Re: . by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Silly prank call by APC. The President wants to chicken out of his proposed Fake Ogoni Land cleanup. We all knew it was just a cheap publicity stunt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at / National Peace: Gen. Lucky Irabor, Meet House Committee On Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.