Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (6747 Views)

(just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu / Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ebbunwa(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
clap for your sef . I merely shared what I saw and you are blabbing. is it not what nairaland is all about? sharing info.
Re: . by funstufz: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Please get me right,

Make known your direction via dialogue, the State is still called Nigeria and let the Elders decide before further destruction....

theDEVILisHERE:

What I meant was

FFUUUCCKKK DIALOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have no time for such nonsensical nonsense

We have a direction and that is where things must go

No time for unnecessary side talk
Re: . by Ebbunwa(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2016
I'm just confused to say the least. now Buhari won't be in Ogoni, the fear of NDA sha
Re: . by theDEVILisHERE: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
funstufz:
Please get me right,

Make known your direction via dialogue, the State is still called Nigeria and let the Elders decide before further destruction....

Did the demons who enslaved you all in the wild game reserve called Nigeria seek your consent through dialogue?

Anyway, any one engaging in dialogue is wasting his or her time cause what is to come is already on it's way
Re: . by theDEVILisHERE: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
hucienda:
Drama... naija ehn

Thought the Radio is no more on since their founder is behind bars?

Who can confirm this news as true or not? I'm already weary of propaganda in this administration.

Radio Biafara is using a far superior technology than BBC if you don't know
Re: . by funstufz: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Must you always talk like this.....

Were you not the one who is under the enslavement of your master, the Devil....apparently they must be working for you otherwise...

theDEVILisHERE:

Did the demons who enslaved you all in the wild game reserve called Nigeria seek your consent through dialogue?

Anyway, any one engaging in dialogue is wasting his or her time cause what is to come is already on it's way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix / VIDEO: IPOB’s ESN Undergoing Training / Parade / I Admire Your Working Relationship, Sultan Tells Fayemi, Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.