Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (6746 Views)

(just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu / Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by globexpo: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Mr president cannot rescind now, otherwise all hope will be lost
Re: . by Lucasbible: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
I just downloaded Biafran radio app on android. This is so digital..wow

4 Likes

Re: . by freshvine(f): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2016
funstufz:
Even though I don't support killing innocent people of the Niger Delta, I think these people are biting more than they could chew....

the reason is not far fetched, agitation for Sovereignty aside but killing a reigning/ruling president is another thing. Should these people try it, we all knew it would be on the neck of the innocents and law abiding people of that region while the main characters will surely find their ways out of the region leaving their people behind....

No misquote is allowed, just saying that they should thread softly in their agitation....dialogue at this time will surely work because everybody can see your seriousness...

Dialogue first...

Some American Presidents had been assassinated have you read where Americans were treated as fatality? Why don't you think the appropriate thing to do is to fish out the perpetrators and make them face the full weight of the law?

It bothers me why Africans don't want to develop common sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by funstufz: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Look before you leap sis, this is not America and the reason are very glaring if we care to look at them...

During past regimes in Nigeria, how many innocent lives were spared when going after the perpetrators....

African sense indeed....

freshvine:

Some American Presidents had been assassinated have you read where Americans were treated as fatality? Why don't you think the appropriate thing to do is to fish out the perpetrators and make them face the full weight of the law?

It bothers me why Africans don't want to develop common sense

1 Like

Re: . by Saint83(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2016
I pity them sha
Re: . by dandollaz: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:
I'm not yoruba, but a confirmed deltan but I dislike the attitude of vandalism as a tool for settling grievances. Beside, their actions will only plunge our states into crisis that will lead to lose of innocent lives and hardship. Speaking base on recent revelation I had..no one can hold a government to ransom.
where do u stay?they made jonathan regime ungovernable why will they expect less.this country need to part ways for peace to realm like seriously its annoying for a set of people to think they are more superior to them with born to rule mind. PMB need to reciprocate what GEJ did to northers by develping them and neglicting his people to win there confident instead of terming them 5%.PMB should dialogue instead of killing.

2 Likes

Re: . by coolmc(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:
Can't this Avengers of a militant come out and engage the Nigerian Army if they claim they are powerful enough.. Why give threats and blow pipelines and end up hiding in the creeks, face the military and we shall consider you powerful. Useless human!
are u in anyway trying to say... Ur so called military don't know where dose boiz re hiding ??..... NDA re still busy with pipeline when dey re tru... Dey will face military... Mind u... Dey tweeted if Nigeria military want to die... Dey should come Der way..... My question is... What are dey still waiting for........

Dose boiz dey Creek.... Go tell buhari!!

3 Likes

Re: . by skyman200(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2016
I kw that nobody can fight the government not in Nigeria, Nigeria is not united, even though is not a nation, pls take note, the only thing we must be asking for Nigeria government is to dialogue with them, learn Nigeria history, Nigeria doesn't do things alone by herself, dialogue we must be praying for, buhari should have a kindhearted heart to make peace and dialogue with them, some of u said that nobody can fight a government mind u not in Nigeria, it can be only be successful in a definite nation with a common language, thanks
Re: . by Ebbunwa(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2016
what if the president does not come in person to Ogoniland tomorrow? I hope it won't be misunderstood that it is because of the threat .
Re: . by todayboy: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:
Can't this Avengers of a militant come out and engage the Nigerian Army if they claim they are powerful enough.. Why give threats and blow pipelines and end up hiding in the creeks, face the military and we shall consider you powerful. Useless human!
Can the federal governments come out to meet Nigerians in a confab or ask of referendum if they are not coward

1 Like

Re: . by TCEmmanuel(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2016
If only it could save us
visit www.nigeriaconsumers.org to better your life
Re: . by Pavarottii(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Ioannes:
so who will blame the army or DSS if they start killing this people?

I Hope they are sent to meet their Creator.
As long it's dem and not innocent people they kill. They can go ahead and kill dem.
Re: . by csamii: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
Some region want to experience the maximum touch of army

We mbaise done wise up na, after the war no body tell us, I know a village that lost all her grown male children then

No dey lie you dis boy, no dey lie!

1 Like

Re: . by theDEVILisHERE: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Ebbunwa:
something should just be done ASAP, because most people I know that are neutral are all taking sides now, it's only a matter of time and more people will be convinced. Government should act fast to win back the trust and loyalty of the masses. I'm resident in PH and I must confess that people are losing it here.

Its too late for such nonsense

No going back
No retreat
No surrender

Better everyone does what is required in peace
Or Everyone will perish in peices

1 Like

Re: . by Ajibel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
I read this and I laugh. You want to kill a sitting President? An ex general for that matter. There are just some things you people shouldn't joke with.

Haaa!
Re: . by theDEVILisHERE: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
funstufz:
Even though I don't support killing innocent people of the Niger Delta, I think these people are biting more than they could chew....

the reason is not far fetched, agitation for Sovereignty aside but killing a reigning/ruling president is another thing. Should these people try it, we all knew it would be on the neck of the innocents and law abiding people of that region while the main characters will surely find their ways out of the region leaving their people behind....

No misquote is allowed, just saying that they should thread softly in their agitation....dialogue at this time will surely work because everybody can see your seriousness...

Dialogue first...

Bleep DIALOGUE !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by funstufz: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Don't Bleep Dialogue this time, Nobody ever envisaged it could get to this level, Who knows Dialogue might work this time around...

theDEVILisHERE:

Bleep DIALOGUE !!!!!!
Re: . by PhockPhockMan: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:
Have you heard of guerrilla warfare?
That's the tactics NDA is adopting. It has nothing to do military strength. That's why America with all their military strength could not subdue militants in Afghanistan.
Re: . by Maxi112: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:
I'm not yoruba, but a confirmed deltan but I dislike the attitude of vandalism as a tool for settling grievances. Beside, their actions will only plunge our states into crisis that will lead to lose of innocent lives and hardship. Speaking base on recent revelation I had..no one can hold a government to ransom.
sister haven't them been killing us? u talk abt vandalisation as tools, how many times the oil done epp u?? how much is patrol in ur area, (oil rich country)do u have any good road in SS(oil rich state) what abt good water?? good education?? do u know how many unemployed youth in SS?? I guess No, cause u don't know what people are passing through here! u want my people to keep quit while the Hausa-fulani oligarchy take what belong to themundecided never! we will fight them head-on

btw

its better to die for something than to leave for nothing..

1 Like

Re: . by impossible27(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
hucienda:
Drama... naija ehn

Thought the Radio is no more on since their founder is behind bars?

Who can confirm this news as true or not? I'm already weary of propaganda in this administration.
This guy is not in Nigeria grin
Re: . by IVORY2009(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:

Gorillar method grin
Re: . by PhockPhockMan: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
kernel501:

Vietnams didn't come out to show there military might before winning almighty Americans.
Don't mind them, a rag tag group led by Farah Aideed chased George Bush men out of Somalia. Guerrilla war is very difficult to overcome. The only solution now is genuine negotiations.
Re: . by hpk(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
So Niger Delta Avengers is IPOB's side kick? this MARVEL story is brutal...
Re: . by PhockPhockMan: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
vivalavida:

Where in mbaise are u from?

His own Mbaise is somewhere in osogbo.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Liars have no memory! ---->CBN Will Publish Names Of Treasury Looters Soon – Buhari on Channels Television (December 11, 2015) -----> I will name looters of Nigeria’s money on May 29 – Buhari(May 14, 2016.) ----->FG Will Release List Of Looted Funds, Not names Of Looters- Lai Mohammed.(May, 30 2016.) Which do we believe?
Re: . by Ebbunwa(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
tension is high
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

As long it's dem and not innocent people they kill. They can go ahead and kill dem.

God bless you much bro.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Biadoyo:
Have you heard of guerilla warfare before?
Re: . by zeestunner(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
No sensible person no matter the hatred for buhari should be happy over this threat most especially if u are ibo/niger deltan living in the north including abuja because if bullet even scrape mr president car lol ah ah una go know say north nor de issue threats o the tumoil that will follow in kano,kaduna,jos,abuja everywhere will make rwandan hutus/tutsis shout shuooo! Una no get joy! Dem nor de play wit una sef? So let's not support nonsense for the sake of our people in other places beliv me northerners no de get joy for this kin thing let's conderm wat is not right. If u are not from north and u liv there watch ur back tomorrow o atleast till u hear say buhari don come back abuja. May God see us all thru this tough times. Amen stay safe people
Re: . by theDEVILisHERE: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
funstufz:
Don't Bleep Dialogue this time, Nobody ever envisaged it could get to this level, Who knows Dialogue might work this time around...

What I meant was

FFUUUCCKKK DIALOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have no time for such nonsensical nonsense

We have a direction and that is where things must go

No time for unnecessary side talk
Re: . by 2sexycom(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Calling for the death PMB with unleash mayhem on igbos in the NORTH. The person who posted this, and few others who claimed to be aware of the calls are one and same. Be warned on how you guys jubilate over this news. The owner of the website called thebiafratimes.co is BASE IN UK. which means if anything happens, he wont feel the heat.

See screenshot of the person who posted this and tell me why he is outside the country but spreading info that could result in the death of thousands of igbos if care isnt taken.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remuneration For Chief Justice, Other Judicial Officers Hit N33.47bn Yearly / Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. / Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.