Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) (31591 Views)

Buhari Participates At International Forum On Peace And Security (photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by jamex93(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Chai
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by dhardline(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Chai...which way Naija?

Our seperate ways i guess. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
WOW!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Ekakamba: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
NDA vs NDA. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Pstlyecouture: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2016
TIME IS GREATLY WORKING OUT THE MUCH REQUIRED revolution

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Hopey12:
Track the damn I. P of that handle....

You honestly think they will be using a Nigerian IP? Haven't you heard of the 1000+ ways to hide and anonymise yourself on the Internet? VPN? Tor? There's a legion of tools that can make it seem that you are connecting from anywhere between Azerbaijan to Zimbabwe

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by optimismlaz(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls enough of this, let there be peace in country Nigeria. Bihari should know that war war does not pay any good let him dialogue with these guys.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by easyfem(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Book hamram make noise Dan diz , where are dey now ? Very soon GOD will reveal doz pple that behind diz

Awon weyrey

#Istandwithbuari

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by ahaika23: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Hopey12:
no b only IP na pi. The zoo must go down yakata!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2016
ckmayoca:
The problem is that economy fall or e no fall buhari salary and business dey run. Na we dis thing go affect pass oh. If Olympic trip can't be funded all of una go dey vex say una no see iwobi, ighalo and iheanacho cos our presido selfish.

Bad presido name go dey history and same wit good presido.
The damage is enough cos rebuilding that one alone will take months.

I have been saying this. We the citizens/South South will suffer more than Buhari and politicians.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Idrico(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2016
ritux:
Proudly Niger Deltan
you should be ashamed of yourself.Many villagers of Gbaramutu kingdom are now living in bushes without food and you come here to support the criminals. SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by denko(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2016
the question is what happen under his watch history will ....
ckmayoca:
The problem is that economy fall or e no fall buhari salary and business dey run. Na we dis thing go affect pass oh. If Olympic trip can't be funded all of una go dey vex say una no see iwobi, ighalo and iheanacho cos our presido selfish.

Bad presido name go dey history and same wit good presido.
The damage is enough cos rebuilding that one alone will take months.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Mayor21(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2016
These guys no fit tweet inside Bush jor

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by kcmichael: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
They should keep blowing the pipeline,after all they will go n live in the moon.Rivers state cannot pay salary again because allocation has gone so low.very soon oil will be doscovered in the whole north and u guys will have ur self to blame.keep blowing keep blowing

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
stephliet:
[size=15pt]Nigerian military are cowards.. Quote me anywhere grin[/size]

All hailIgbos
Then join them and give sense of belonging

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by NonFarmPayrol: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
modelmike7:
Keep blowing your future away.

its not their future. they dont eat the money so they dont care

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Pedropa: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
modelmike7:
Keep blowing your future away.

or u are really afraid of ur own future ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by hardcorevin(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
BADNEAT:
who has the military been arresting then

according to Niger Avengers,the military has never killed or arrested any of them...hahahahah..i kw its all lies when THe Army said they have arrested and killed many of them.....Kanu said:Truth is what will Desttroy this Nation..Kudos to them....Blow all the pipe cos Northerners claim the oil belong to them

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Xano(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Hopey12:

Interesting. I believe you've heard of proxy I.P.

If you know their names you can track the sim cards through cell towers(masks). But NA don't. About proxy I.P., one can browse with a laptop and mask(ghost) his I.P. to show somewhere else around the world while the actual location is another place else.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Stanbeto: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Let Nigeria know what to do before this matter comot for Hand o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by sauceEEP(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
If na IPOB and MASSOB, Nigerian army go dey form Rambo...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
the government needs to know that it's about winning the war, not the battle, wiping out the entire region from the map(which is impossible) will not solve the issue, the government needs to address that thing that will stop that 15 years old boy from becoming a militant in a few years to come,that's the war,not this battle that they have chosen to fight.in the end,the government may win this battle but the war is far from ending as more militants will spring up.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by NonFarmPayrol: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
kcmichael:
They should keep blowing the pipeline,after all they will go n leave in the moon.Rivers state cannot pay salary again because allocation has gone so low.very soon oil will be doscovered in the whole north and u guys will have ur self to blame.keep blowing keep blowing

thats good. you peopke shud enjoy you northern oil and also ondo and lagos oil and stop crying more than the bereaved

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by DeleSuper1: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Contunu,
May God not open your eyes now and know the extent of your deeds.
the bundesligas are so happy now,ehn?
you'll understand it all by and by cheesy I laff.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by hardcorevin(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2016
sluk:
its a pity dat d nigerian army have bin decimated to boys brigade by d nda.

according to Niger Avengers,the military has never killed or arrested any of them...hahahahah..i kw its all lies when THe Army said they have arrested and killed many of them.....Kanu said:Truth is what will Desttroy this Nation..Kudos to them....Blow all the pipe cos Northerners claim the oil belong to them
according to Niger Avengers,the military has never killed or arrested any of them...hahahahah..i kw its all lies when THe Army said they have arrested and killed many of them.....Kanu said:Truth is what will Desttroy this Nation..Kudos to them....Blow all the pipe cos Northerners claim the oil belong to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by mirob(f): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2016
So who are we to believe now? The federal govt. should act fast to avoid the total crumble of the economy.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by NonFarmPayrol: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Xano:

Interesting. I believe you've heard of proxy I.P.

If you know their names you can track the sim cards through cell towers(masks). But NA don't. About proxy I.P., one can browse with a laptop and mask(ghost) his I.P. to show somewhere else around the world while the actual location is another place else.

their ip might be showing aso rock for all you kniw cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by felalegend: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2016
They got bombs planted at various points since 2015 and have been remotely detonating them. I wonder whose advantage these destructions and environmental pollution is. At the end of the day military actions will destroy the polluted villages the more and even further make life difficult for innocent ones.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by signz: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2016
You see eh this will not end well for Nigeria. The military cannot protect all oil pipelines.

The 5 fighter jets cannot stay in the air forever.

The warships cannot patrol the creeks

The 100 gunboats are not enough

With Boko Haram still active, our military are divided and we can't fight 2 wars at the same time. We simply don't have the personnel to do it.

It also takes a whole lot of money to fight this war. In this time that recession is staring at us in the face.

Solution is there for everybody to see. But some people are too wicked and too lazy to implement the solution for a peaceful coexistence in this Niger area

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2016
Hopey12:
lolz their media team could be based and operating from the UK or US with dual citizenship.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by hucienda: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2016
smh... see as dem dey open NA yansh

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2016
leonbob:

Body go soon tell you who to believe undecided
This is serious but you are here taking sides, maybe you are a zombie
Flexing muscles with the militants will suffer our economy, PMB needs to come down from his high horse and dialogue with these guys
he should start dashing coward free money, tell them if they have 2 head, they should come out from hiding to negotiate their burial.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.