Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) (31607 Views)

Buhari Participates At International Forum On Peace And Security (photo) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
What an achievement!
Nigeria military don't seem to understand that warfare has gone beyond carrying of AK47 riffle and talking trash forgetting intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Shym3xx: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Lool.

Don't tell me they broke the defense line of military formations to carry out this attack lol. Now that's some effed up shyte and it re-emphasises the point that the Nigerian armed forces are poorly trained. If militants could break ya the line of ya military formations that easily to carry out an attack brazenly, what will highly skilled guerrilla fighters do? - capture everyone and the military hardware deployed there? No one is safe with these glorified militants with obsolete weapons masquerading as armed forces. grin

Anyway, how come they're only attacking Chevron and Agip (I think I only saw Shell once and Total is yet to suffer any attack)? It seems they have a problem with US and Italy. This is interesting.

These avengers turned Houdini with this one. Now, that's gangsta.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by cc150615(f): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Princetolu94:
All the money allocated to the Niger Delta regions this past years what have have they been using it for. The silly people should ask their leaders what they have been using it for coz u can't say that the money is not getting thr. Since Buhari has been in control, the ibos' don't want the betterment of the country.

Quote me
The bolded is exactly the song I've been singing since, this ppl left their real enemies and are fighting their communities and destroying their land, cos what they're doing will only affect we the masses and the NDA themselves inclusive offcos nd won't even pinch one strand of Buhari's hair, so who loses in the end?

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by spartacuz: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Really disappointed in this govt, they can't negotiate with the Avengers, who's loosing?? The Man @the top takes all the blame for our individual failures, someone needs to advice PMB b4 we vote Apc out of power for bad economy, someone is destroying your major source of income on their own land and you think you own them?? It ain't done that way.
Rich man, go along and talk with them, new shit is bout to happen, those guys won't stop until oil comes to zero and the companies back off, PMB drop ur pride b4 it leads to you to a bigger fall.
#proudNigerianFHC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Coal07: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Chai
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2016
modelmike7:
Keep blowing your future away.
the future of danjuma's grand children

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by gogochocolate: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Princetolu94:
When they are buying the oil block, where the *Bleep* are your people or is it your money dem use buy am

You are very stupid for saying the oil blocks were bought. Where did the abokis get the money in the first instance. Those guys were dashed the oil block without paying a dime by previous military regime in the first instance without consideration for the locals or even the atate. I hate to say this but Nigeria is a fraudulent contrapment designed to favour the North.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by coldFLARES1(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2016
leonbob:

Body go soon tell you who to believe undecided
This is serious but you are here taking sides, maybe you are a zombie
Flexing muscles with the militants will suffer our economy, PMB needs to come down from his high horse and dialogue with these guys
Sometimes, I wonder how you folks can justify a call for negotiations with a group of self-serving criminals because their activities is causing a great damage to the economy. Knowing that within this very short period, we've had close to four groups coming up with impractical demands.

As a Deltan, whose scholarship for undergraduate studies terminated at the end of my programme, I fail to understand what morality there is for militants to demand a life entitlement of 65k monthly, after receiving vocational/professional training. This is even more intolerable because it doesn't' require a special training to be a militant, as much as there is no 'Chartered Institute of Militants of Nigeria' to regulate entry and professional practice.

Militancy is criminal and militants are criminals as well. The government shouldn't negotiate with them and should be bold enough to stop the Presidential Amnesty Programme immediately.

Government should ensure adequate intelligence gathering with a view to tracking down these criminals. And if it involves levelling some communities, so be it!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2016
gogochocolate:

You are very stupid for saying the oil blocks were bought. Where did the abokis get the money in the first instance. Those guys were dashed the oil block without paying a dime by previous military regime in the first instance without consideration for the locals or even the atate. I hate to say this but Nigeria is a fraudulent contrapment designed to favour the North.

Where are you your people when they are giving out oil block. WAILERS
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Once again...I repeat my call for dialogue and full implementation of federalism

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Olivialight(f): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmm shit just got real, in this harsh economy, these boys mean business. God help us all.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by achi4u(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Let them keep bombing till Nigeria surrender to them. I like bombing story.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Give them back the oil wells and let's go back to agriculture.....

U can't be exploiting natural endowment in south and be using the money 2develop desert side....

Vandalism will never end in near future

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Do it! Are your fingers lame? undecided undecided
Hopey12:
Track the damn I. P of that handle....

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by BLESSEDCY(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2016
The earlier we re-negotiate our existence as a nation,the better for us all.[/quote]
Atiku suggested and he was ignored maybe because he was supportive of the northern agenda.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2016
You Boko Haram and sabotage their man, they NDA and sabotage your man. Tit for tat they will say, their thinking not mine! cool

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by matrixpixels: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2016
if d military said, they av recorded a victory, some idiots will say they ar liein buh if d militants say they av recorded victory, d same idiots will say they av said d truth
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by wordychap: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2016
chronique:
We foresaw this coming during the elections. I talked about it in one of my articles. It's just so sad that Nigeria will never be able to fulfil her potentials cos this is unfortunately,a new twist to the kind of politics being played. Apart from the genuine issues these people have for taking into militancy,the result of the 2015 elections,is also one of the reasons for all of these. They see it as payback time to the north who supposedly used boko haram in ruining Jonathan's govt... The earlier we re-negotiate our existence as a nation,the better for us all.
Resurgence of militancy didn't start when buhari took over,
It started after d budget was released n was discovered that in 2016 budget, buhari reduced d allocation of
>Amnesty from N65b in 2015 to N20b in 2016
>NDDC from N250b in 2015 to N41b in 2016
>Niger Delta Ministry from N85b in 2015 to N30b in 2016
Its buhari's policies thats causing problems for this country after all it was a fellow northerner; Fulani for that matter, that ended d militancy in d first place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by grandmaster1974(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2016
the only way forward is to sit down and talk.dialogue all d way.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Xonology: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2016
cekhoe:
can you teach me how to mask my I.P?
hmm I can teach you baby wink
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by qualityalone: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
fuulls and indecisive hypocrites everywhere. NA were making progress they clapped. Now NDA they are clapping

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
idris4r83:
Dey blow d pipes dey go jor. Who d oil don help? Poor man dey buy oil @ N145/L, theres no money in circulation and inflation is on d high side. The eco
nomy cannot b worse than this

if it's not helping u it's helping me.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Pavarottii(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2016
lollystiver:
and body go tell you too by the time all ur village will be set on fire
That's how they will raze villages in Ogun and Ondo state in search of d vandals.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by agadaone1(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2016
One Nigeria tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2016
We all see foreign (American) movies. At least, most of us do. I wonder if these people at the top - the Federal Government - learn anything from the whites at all. You might say it's just movie, but that's how it works really. Military isn't just about killing yourselves everyday training. It's not all about gragra, it's mostly about intelligence. The biggest problem of our forces is that they are not intelligent. They've no intelligence! Even the much intelligence they have isn't intelligent. Everything must not be beating, flogging, shooting and killing (innocent) people. They do not plan their strategies well, that's why they are always ambushed. Do they not have people who are very good with the computer? They should get the best hackers and hack into the enemies' system, infiltrate their camp and know everything they know. Fucck it!!!

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by chronique(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Yes,Buhari is messing up and yes,there are genuine reasons for the agitation but we can't totally remove the politics part. It's a whole package rolled into one.
Bosc:

Nothing political about this. The president should have thought very well b4 scrapping the amnesty programs of the former administrations.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by wheredemdey: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2016
agadaone1:
One Nigeria tongue

Bia kindly remove Lagos from the list

Lagos was built from the scratch by the gallant igbos.....it is a known and well documented fact.

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Xonology:
hmm I can teach you baby wink
who is your baby?,I know you before?, my friend respect yourself this is not romance section where you people misbehave

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Preevia(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Ondo oil ke.it belongs to the arugbo ijaws of ondo state not yorubas.
NonFarmPayrol:

thats good. you peopke shud enjoy you northern oil and also ondo and lagos oil and stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by judondasylva(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by Xonology: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2016
cekhoe:
who is your baby?,I know you before?, my friend respect yourself this is not romance section where you people misbehave
Nawa oo.. Nigerians and paranoia.. So person can't play with you people again? Nawa oo. I understand the economy is bad and things are very difficult, but it hasn't gotten to that extent. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) by mart2k(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2016
STPEACE10:
military or no military, you can't stop this
militants, even if you kill all the members of this
NDA, another group will surface, the best thing is
to do Justice to their fair demands. why will this
Muhammad Buhari regard their economy power
house as 5% self?? that orientation spoil show
for him.

but this militants no the do recruitment?? because boys wan join oh, but make una pity us abeg the damage don pass becareful, have mercy upon our grandpa at aso rock, he will be disappointed in his army by now.
Where is d deadlier boko haram today? Defeating NDA is a matter of time....don't rejoice yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomole Joins Amaechi At Rivers APC Thanksgiving / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.