Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends (39902 Views)

How Many Of Your FB Friends Are Fake? / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by salaboiz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
16. Not giving you advice that you should not Stake #100, 000 on Chelsea
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by segcymoor(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmnn
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by tukdi: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided undecided Op, u are very correct! nice thread!
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by blayde(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
So true OP especially 2 & 8. But U know, its better to get these signs from them than family members. U can always change ur friends but not ur family.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Trendy247: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Trendy247:
13. Cannot Tell Them A Secret

You don’t feel comfortable to confide your secrets to just anybody. A secret is a big, important detail of your life and, once exposed, can lead to potential issues and problems. If you cannot tell a friend a secret, then he/she is not really a friend. A friend is one who you tell your secret to and won't hear it elsewhere.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by fortune1968: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingphilip:
This is true talk but we should not forget that friendship is a two way traffic

Are you a true friend to your so called friends??

Click like if you think you possess the quality of a true friend and ignore if you don't possess any
i no go click anything 4 una. think say u wise ? sebi u want atentn !

1 Like

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by saintkeppy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
When u are down ....where are ur Friends? In 2pac's voice: Bleep Fake Friends!
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Icemany: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Money come f@#k frendz,i need a hommie dat know me when d motherf@$king cops be on me.
I gat problems but aint nobody calling back,wtf happened to all my balling cats?
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Revolva(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lot of fakepeople these days

Especially our girls
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by kingphilip(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
fortune1968:
i no go click anything 4 una. think say u wise ? sebi u want atentn !
Bros I no ask for attention

I only said click like and if u no fit y not just swerve to the nearest
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by BABANGBALI: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 Ishilove Notoriousbabe Funjosh Eleko1 Funmilade11 and lalasticlala are guilty of all especially nos 1 and 3 but I no send.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
@6 & 9 is really very annoying, why not tell me you don't want to Be friends anymore..rather than hurt my feelings. It just makes it seem one sided. angry
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by mamawin(f): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
the fewer you have, the better. few friends, few headache
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by mamawin(f): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingphilip:
Bros I no ask for attention

I only said click like and if u no fit y not just swerve to the nearest
he was only joking
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by jbrodaly(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lacomus:
No one is perfect, basically the moment yu step out to socialize get ready to meet different kinds of personalities, My one Kobo is Never underestimate or overestimate the power of friendship.
You are right!I think we all point fingers whereas the other four point back at us. There is a saying ,I can't remember exactly how it goes.
"...If everyone heard of what the others have said about another,there will be only 2 friends left in this world"-unknown source. There is a truism in that. To me the only two friends are a deaf, and a blind man. The blind man could whisper something without the deaf knowing and the deaf could gesticulate with his hands and body without the blind knowing it. God is the only consistent friend. Even we have problems with our siblings we never say ,they are no longer our siblings. Footballers are paid millions and they will still fail at the most crucial times,yet the clubs don't fire them.So why do we expect others to be perfect towards us and we aren't perfect towards other?All I can say is that man is complicated. We owe no one nothing. One has to be wise when dealing with people,it is that simple.
Sometimes those we call friends are not friends but acquaintances.
/Jbrodaly

1 Like

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by professore(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
I can't really fault any of these points,nice one.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by blessingikeh: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=jbrodaly post=46172067]
You are right!I think we all point fingers whereas the other four point back at us. There is a saying ,I can't remember exactly how it goes.
"...If everyone heard of what the others have said about another,there will be only 2 friends left in this world"-unknown source. There is a truism in that. To me the only two friends are a deaf, and a blind man. The blind man could whisper something without the deaf knowing and the deaf could gesticulate with his hands and body without the blind knowing it. God is the only consistent friend. Even we have problems with our siblings we never say ,they are no longer our siblings. Footballers are paid millions and they will still fail at the most crucial times,yet the clubs don't fire them.So why do we expect others to be perfect towards us and we aren't perfect towards other?All I can say is that man is complicated. We owe no one nothing. One has to be wise when dealing with people,it is that simple.

Sometimes those we call friends are not friends but acquaintances.
This is the only reasonable, real and true comment that I have read since In this particular trend. Every other person here forming true and reliable friends. Spare me all that mttttchew

1 Like

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by David4best(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't need any friend in my life again. All d friends I had in d past taught me terrible lessons in d hard way. They are very expert when pretending to be holier than Jesus including d pastor(Winner' Chapel Pastor) among them. Three of them took advantage of my past misfortune to exploit my resources and money. They promised to sell some of my properties for me & send me d money via my account number I gave them. I even gave them many properties for free except d ones I asked dem to sell 4 me. This happened after I resigned from my former job & I was preparing to relocate to another state. But they stopped picking my phone calls so dat they will not pay me my money uptil now. Dey refuse to pay me a dime. Fear friends.

1 Like

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by menxer: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
8,14 are sure bankers.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by murmee: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
No. 13. Cannot tell them Secrets.

If the owner of a secret cannot keep the secret to himself/herself, why would he/she expect a friend to keep it. And if you cannot keep your own secret, it means you are incapable of keeping other people's secrets. It is as simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by kingphilip(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
mamawin:
he was only joking
happy birthday dearie

May all you wish for this day and beyond be yours for the taking
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by mukhcech(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
daamazing:
at where got mine for 15naira earlier today

tivta:
Great news, 3 seeds of Tom Tom is now N20

All this smokers self. Them no dey allow us hear word nor breath clean air.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by mukhcech(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
I dont miss people, I only miss moments.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
you no well

BABANGBALI:
VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 Ishilove Notoriousbabe Funjosh Eleko1 Funmilade11 and lalasticlala are guilty of all especially nos 1 and 3 but I no send.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one OP! smiley
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by kennyaati(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
True talk Op
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
@Lautechgossip You are so on point. Really, very true
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by scachy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
True yarn

Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Adortem: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
What I have discovered overtime is,friends are seasonal,so when we leave a season to another,you just discover those friends would disappear with the season. So,live for the moment,enjoy the moment,make new friends and be happy,once I discover my trying to keep in touch is one sided,I do the calling and the friend keep giving excuses of being busy,so you that you keep in touch are you idle? Just move on,they have probably gone with that season of your life...
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by Adortem: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
People of Sanguine personality can't keep friends for long,they move on very fast especially when the other friend is out of sight.
Re: 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends by VanBommel(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't think I have friends, I only have associates. Friends have been making me regret since I was born.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viper Snake Killed Near Corpers' Lodge In Anambra (Photos) / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.