Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into (1936 Views)

Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy / See What Social Media Have Turned Us Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2016
recently I created a thread here on Nairaland on how to make a Power bank and make money from it
you can read it below
https://www.nairaland.com/3091217/how-make-huge-cash-creating.

the insults I received make me look as if iam a criminal who has stepped on a sacred taboo.

I felt giving up ,I felt weak. I felt Nairaland is not an avenue for my type.

but the little applauds I received kept pushing me to move on,

I continued making my power until I met someone who introduced me to a wholesaler based in Makarfi Plaza in Kaduna state whom I started selling my power bank for, sooner did I started marketing for individuals , I started having customers in Kaduna state Secretariat, and other small outlets demanding for my power Bank.

to cut the long story short my bank account quadrupled.

am now SON Certified .

I have also applied a review to to Laptop power bank which I manufacutured

I didn't opened this thread for a show off whatsoever , rather to let you know the moral lessons attached to it,

I would have given up due the insults I received, but due self believe and persistence I was able to continue and achieve my purpose.

I have teach about 30 people how to go about this outside Kaduna state which iam domicile and at least 11 among them are doing just fine . it's a fulfilment at least. for me .

criticism is a stepping stone for you to put in your best, not to give up.
look at my lesson not the show, off may God bless us all

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by khalhokage(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2016
wow! congrats man. It's good you didn't give up because of Nairalanders negativity, there's too many kids on this forum.

8 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2016
khalhokage:
wow! congrats man. It's you didn't give up because of Nairalanders negativity, there's too many kids on this forum.
God bless you bro
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by kosmo0(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Bro if u know were i would get 1 of the powerbank cases i wouldnt mind
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2016
kosmo0:
Bro if u know were i would get 1 of the powerbank cases i wouldnt mind

where do u stay?
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by blessedvisky(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Teach me please

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Marvel1206: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2016
you are awesome
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by nolywe(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Another strategy
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by blessedvisky(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2016
femdevcon:

where do u stay?

I see your username on d powerbank. Was it customised already from àtíbàbà?? What's d battery capacity?. How will you measure it??

Can you post a pic of d power bank casing and maybe a short video of you inserting d batteries?? Pls help

How do you differentiate the good lithium battery from d dead one when you open the laptop battery
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by callmelanner(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Can u teach us online or sell the e-book about the production at a reasonable price? wink
Lest I forget, KUDOS TO YOU
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2016
blessedvisky:

I see your username on d powerbank. Was it customised already from àtíbàbà?? What's d battery capacity?. How will you measure it??

Can you post a pic of d power bank casing and maybe a short video of you inserting d batteries?? Pls help

How do you differentiate the good lithium battery from d dead one when you open the laptop battery

No sir, a graphics designer did the sticker

To know the good lithium battery from the bad one is very easy, insert one of battery into the power bank casing and press the power button, if it indicate the blue or the green light it's good, if doesn't indicate, don't conclude that it's bad, charge the battery for atleast 5mins.

If still it doesn't show it means the battery is dead
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
callmelanner:
Can u teach us online or sell the e-book about the production at a reasonable price? wink
I'm ever ready to teach anybody, all u need do is go to my blog and download my blog app and send me message with " power bank" and I will send u the write up illustrating how to go abt it
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Donkaz(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2016
nice one op keep it up
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
callmelanner:

Sir I'm not will to attach any price to it, if u want to learn I will teach you for free.
Go to my blog and download my blogs app and send me a message "power bank"
And I will send u the complete Tutorial

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Nicolars(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Nyc 1 OP
How can I get d powerbank casing, and what's the range of price
I stay in lagos, ipaja
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Mustay(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Well, over time on Nl, you'll get to differentiate between criticisms and constructive criticisms. wink

All the same, valid questions were asked in the other thread. If you will succeed as a business, you need to assure and reassure users to clear all doubts about the safety of your product(s).

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2016
femdevcon:
recently I created a thread here on Nairaland on how to make a Power bank and make money from it
you can read it below

the insults I received make me look as if iam a criminal who has stepped on a sacred taboo.

I continued making my power until I met someone who introduced me to a wholesaler based in Makarfi Plaza in Kaduna state whom I started selling my power bank for, sooner did I started marketing for individuals , I started having customers in Kaduna state Secretariat, and other small outlets demanding for my power Bank.

am now SON Certified .

I didn't opened this thread for a show off whatsoever , rather to let you know the moral lessons attached to it,

I would have given up due the insults I received, but due self believe and persistence I was able to continue and achieve my purpose.

I have teach about 30 people how to go about this outside Kaduna state which iam domicile and at least 11 among them are doing just fine . it's a fulfilment at least. for me .

nice one op post the link of your blog

Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by callmelanner(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2016
femdevcon:

Sir I'm not will to attach any price to it, if u want to learn I will teach you for free.
Go to my blog and download my blogs app and send me a message "power bank"
And I will send u the complete Tutorial
I can't see the name of your blog on ur profile
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Donniefred(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Wow!
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by yomalex(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Good
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by olafum1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op, always keep at heart that children have proliferated nairaland this days.
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Project400: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Great venture!
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Kondomatik: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
femdevcon:
you can read it below

am now SON Certified .

what is the minimum amount one can use to start this business?
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
femdevcon:
you can read it below
am now SON Certified .

https://www.nairaland.com/2019817/it-pays-guide-business-secrets
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kondomatik:
what is the minimum amount one can use to start this business?
Commercialy 5k
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
olafum1:
Op, always keep at heart that children have proliferated nairaland this days.

Thank you bro
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
callmelanner:

I can't see the name of your blog on ur profile

Go to Google and type femdevcon
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
nice one op post the link of your blog

Go to Google type Femdevcon
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by mysticgal(f): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ewo, op please next time don't mind those negative comments from pre teens and teenagers oh. Fire on

Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by femdevcon(f): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
[/quote]j[quote author=mysticgal post=46175269]Ewo, op please next time don't mind those negative comments from pre teens and teenagers oh. Fire on

Thank u
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by NigerianScholar: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
femdevcon:
you can read it below

am now SON Certified .

I dont mean to be insultive. But you need to work on your English. Also, no one discouraged you. They just asked reasonable questions. You failed to address some things in the post.
1. It wasnt explanatory enough.
2. You didnt show the power bank you created yourself. Which is the number 1 evidence that you are not a scam
3. It is not easy to get a used laptop battery. An average nigerian cant get more than 5 to use
4. Security concerns. What is the assurance that the power bank wouldnt blow up or burn.
You should have taken your time to compose the write up properly by giving step by step instructions and explaining the principles behind it.
A person who lacks knowledge in this field can use a battery cell that can actually blow up. Because your post can actually lead someone to believe that all 'bad' laptop batteries are actually good

I might not know much. But you should at least test the batteries. Cos it should have stopped working for a reason. You should have also given an alternative source for the batteries
Re: What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into by NigerianScholar: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
femdevcon:

No sir, a graphics designer did the sticker

To know the good lithium battery from the bad one is very easy, insert one of battery into the power bank casing and press the power button, if it indicate the blue or the green light it's good, if doesn't indicate, don't conclude that it's bad, charge the battery for atleast 5mins.

If still it doesn't show it means the battery is dead
Should have said this in the other thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries You Can Buy Iphone X At The Cheapest Price / Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 / Nokia 6 (2018) Vs Nokia 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.