Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,052 members, 7,849,254 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife (49218 Views)

Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic / Francis Duru And Segun Arinze Pay Eucharia Anunobi A Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by ThePENGENIUS(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wow
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by encryptjay(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is what we call marriage and it's worth celebrating.
Our Dubai people no wan learn
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by saaedlee: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
VIEWS95:
Family goals.... Getting married to d love of my life and having amazing kids
Me too, was actually wondering if this last bottle is causing wahala
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Awesome couple & kids
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by saltoftheearth: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
The young Ahanna in rattlesnake. Great actor.
jessicajay:
An actor and pioneer member of Nollywood, Francis Duru celebrated his 13th wedding anniversary with his wife and mother of his 3 kids.
The actor and dad of three took to Facebook to share a picture of his family giving glory to God.
He wrote, “13 years of blissful marriage today.. Married to the love of my life..with wonder kids 13 years of God’s amazing grace.I give thanks to God.”

The actor has featured in movies like the missing mask, Total war, rattle snake et al

Source:http://blog.iyodatv.com/nollywood-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-11years-wedding-anniversary-with-wife/
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by VIEWS95: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
saaedlee:

Me too, was actually wondering if this last bottle is causing wahala
I don't understand, last bottle where?
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by judondasylva(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
wow cute family, my dream number of kids 4
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by noobsaibot2(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
if you see Francis During, tell him that I have not forgotten the link he gave me. Tell am say I dey root for him.

FEAR ME!!!
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by facelessangel: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
I saw four kids, maybe the house help is included
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Xano(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
VIEWS95:
Family goals.... Getting married to d love of my life and having amazing kids

Amen to that.
It is great for best friends to marry on God's foundation.
Congratulations to Frank Duru's family.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Coolguy89(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
smiliyB:
same with me ooo I didn't knw he is married and to top it all 4kids chaiii thank God for u bro....@Nonsodiobi what'r u still waiting for u wan discover mungo park. cheesy
hehehe maybe he is waitin for you
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by smiliyB(f): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Coolguy89:
hehehe maybe he is waitin for you
if I hear! cool but if it's true no wait 4 me ooo @nonsodiobi I don discover my own mungo park.lolz

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by laikas: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
congrats I can see four kids ohhh op
the wife is the one above him, she luks so young.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by laikas: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
encryptjay:
This is what we call marriage and it's worth celebrating.
Our Dubai people no wan learn
hahahahaha. we shld celebrte the ones dat are worth celebratin joh. whn dem go dubai go trowaway money in less dan 2yrs dem go come dey cry foul.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by encryptjay(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
laikas:

hahahahaha. we shld celebrte the ones dat are worth celebratin joh. whn dem go dubai go trowaway money in less dan 2yrs dem go come dey cry foul.
Yes boss
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by egedege1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
This guy can stare at the camera in a movie
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
laikas:

the wife is the one above him, she luks so young.
oh really? welldone oh.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by laikas: 6:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
oh really? welldone oh.
lol wink
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by huntax(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2016
lepasharon:
His daughter is wearing weave at a young age...
You've not seen even 4yr olds on braids as well? It's nothing, not when it's been fixed for the sole purpose of a party or photoshoot.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by falore18(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Ladycloud:
Cute family

I love this guy, may God keep your family and marriage.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife by kayfranklin: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
WONDERFUL fAMILY

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) / 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.