Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,578 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta (28921 Views)

Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
The spirited efforts of the Nigerian Navy (NN) to checkmate the activities of illegal crude oil thieves, pipeline vandals and other criminals operating in the Niger Delta has continued to yield positive results. The Service more than before stepped up its operations against all forms of threats in the maritime environment with more combat platforms injected into the security of critical economic assets and safer water ways.

In view of the above, 3 persons have been arrested by the operatives of the Nigerian Navy in connection with series of maritime crimes. The suspects are Sani a.k.a Dogonyaro, Usman a.k.a smally and Adamu Mani. The suspects are still undergoing investigation and will be handed over to the prosecuting authorities for further action. The arrest of these suspects has proven helpful in the fight against the criminals.

Similarly, operatives of Forward Operation Base (FOB) Badagry have arrested 5 citizens of Benin Republic in connection with economic crimes. The suspects are Mr Philmen Agboku, Mr Penu Daniel, Mr Sule Soka, Mr Dosu Victor and Mr Sodope Olivie. They were arrested on 26 May 2016 along Tongeji-Port Novo axis at about 0500hrs in a wooden cotonou boat conveying about 900 jerricans. The jerricans contained product suspected to be stolen Premium Motor Spirit (PMS). However, the suspects are being interrogated in order to get indepth view of the gang and its sponsors.

Additionally, on 26 May 2016 NN operative continued to deter criminals from operating illegal crude oil refineries and pipeline vandals. The Patrol team deployed from NNS DELTA destroyed a large illegal refinery with storage tanks containing stolen crude oil and illegally refined Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) at Ayakurumo Community in Burutu LGA, in Delta State. Also the patrol team recovered 3 pumping machine and a cotonou boat carrying 80 drums of illegally refined AGO measuring 300 liters each.

You are please requested to disseminate this information for the awareness of all.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/navy-arrests-dogonyaro-adamu-others-for-vandalism-in-niger-delta/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by chriskosherbal(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
I hope all those claiming the President has an ethnic agenda and never deploys security agents against Northerners can bury their bigoted heads in shame.

The suspects and their co-conspirators should be firmly dealt with to serve as a deterrent.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by MarysMeal: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one from the Navy.

Some people won't be happy with this kinda of news.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by IgboDelta: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Confused APC government

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by baddo11(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pls wat's d cost of living in gambia coz i wan2 relocate

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Achuwa1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
instead of NA to be busy finding ways to track down NDA ,they are busy chasing boys tht sell products in jerry cans & after they will come to the media to broadcast these as achievement against oil vandals,,,,
thankGOD the presidency cant block media report about bombings in ND & other areas of SS just like they silenced the populace on boko haram activities & made the NA the only media outfit tht is broadcasting information about a war they are fighting.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by deadkiss: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
false nice[quote][/quote]
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by deadkiss: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote] [false news]

3 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by HtwoOw: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
They view thread and run away

NA is not credible to them but since it's navy now they are dumb founded

Film trick dey sweet eh

DabullIT how far

2 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I hope all those claiming the President has an ethnic agenda and never deploys security agents against Northerners can bury their bigoted heads in shame.

The suspects and their co-conspirators should be firmly dealt with to serve as a deterrent.
This is another crime like any other... What about the fulanis that go around looking for who to kill and maim? Those are the grievous crimes we're saying the government should look into ..but No! Buhari and his cohorts have given a deaf ear
... Have you seen the president raise a finger in connection to combating the killings and maimings of the fulanis? But if it's NDA or IPOB... He'll start giving silly orders!..let every zone be handled same way to avoid controversies,!

That's why fayose must be commended and other southern(East,West and South) governors should follow suit,

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by momentumzee: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
MarysMeal:
Nice one from the Navy.

Some people won't be happy with this kinda of news.
some comments on NL are funny... So tell me why the won't be happy? Is it their fathers that were arrested? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by 989900: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
This is another crime like any other... What about the fulanis that go around looking for who to kill and maim? Those are the grievous crimes we're saying the government should look into ..but No! Buhari and his cohorts have given a deaf ear
... Have you seen the president raise a finger in connection to combating the killings and maimings of the fulanis? But if it's NDA or IPOB... He'll start giving silly orders!..let every zone be handled same way to avoid controversies,!

That's why fayose must be commended and other southern(East,West and South) governors should follow suit,

We've all heard many times and over.

ATEOTD, you only cherry pick what you want to listen to, or believe.

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by momentumzee: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

We've all heard many times and over.

ATEOTD, you only cherry pick what you want to listen to, or believe.
links or you run! angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by 989900: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
momentumzee:
links or you run! angry

President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the recent upsurge in communal violence by suspected herdsmen, and has ordered the police and the military to “take all necessary action to stop the carnage”.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/202545-buhari-breaks-silence-orders-herdsmen-brought-justice.html

5 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by MXrep: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

you should bury your head in shame that your kinsmen are the perpetrators of the crime.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Jackrich: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Coming from a well known bigot I salute your bigotry.

I thought you were all saying he should level the Niger Delta because the self acclaimed Niger Delta avengers are all Niger Deltans and communities like Oporoza and Gbaramatu Kingdom must be leveled? undecided

Shame on you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by MXrep: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2016

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by momentumzee: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/202545-buhari-breaks-silence-orders-herdsmen-brought-justice.html
Bros you're the most funny nairalander I've seen...
He orders that herdsmen be brought to justice

Why didn't he immediately start dispatching military personnels to comb bushes for the herdsmen or deploy fighter jets and warships... He just said..and then case closed! ..Bros abeg swerve

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by 989900: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
MXrep:

just that?? how about fighter jets

President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the recent upsurge in communal violence by suspected herdsmen, and has ordered the police and the military to “take all necessary action to stop the carnage”.

What part of the above excludes fighter jets if required?

Governor Obiano, uses patrol choppers already to combat the menace.

On a more practical note, lets assume you are asked to state 3 differences between the "Fulani herdsmen" menace, and the "NDA" menace, are you seriously saying you are incapable of highlighting the differences between the two?

If you can't, then there is no point having this back and forth with you in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by 989900: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
momentumzee:
[s]Bros you're the most funny nairalander I've seen...

Why didn't he immediately start dispatching military personnels to comb bushes for the herdsmen or deploy fighter jets and warships... He just said..and then case closed! ..Bros abeg swerve [/s]

I cringe when I see supposedly literate folks develop an allergy to reading.

Read the article, and tie-in my response in the post above this.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by momentumzee: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

What part of the above excludes fighter jets if required?

Governor Obiano, uses patrol choppers already to combat the menace.

On a more practical note, lets assume you are asked to state 3 differences between the "Fulani herdsmen" menace, and the "NDA" menace, are you seriously saying you are incapable of highlighting the differences between the two?

If you can't, then there is no point having this back and forth with you in the first place.
bros..that's the action of a state government just like fayose.. Don't attribute it to fg..

Fighter jets if necessary? ..hahahahaha..have you seen any military action taken? Or any action whatsoever by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.. They have the order and kept mute with nothing done! Probably they feel the fulanis have the right to maim undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by 989900: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
momentumzee:
bros..that's the action of a state government just like fayose.. Don't attribute it to fg..

Fighter jets if necessary? ..hahahahaha..have you seen any military action taken? Or any action whatsoever by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.. They have the order and kept mute with nothing done! Probably they feel the fulanis have the right to maim undecided

Can you state 3 differences between the Fulani herdsmen menace and the NDA menace?
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Subway1011: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

Can you state 3 differences between the Fulani herdsmen menace and the NDA menace?

Stop wasting your time with tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by hucienda: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
The names?!!! angry

Ok... Sani a.k.a Dogonyaro, Usman a.k.a smally and Adamu Mani

Na wa o, dis one dey confuse me small...

Fellow distinguished members of the Name Checkers Association, abeg wetin consain diz names with the area where the crime was committed, Niger Delta?

3 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Abbey2sam(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
k
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

keep dreaming, they won't be dealt with cos they are Hausa/Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by sanandreas(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahaha so na aboki dey do bunkering? How I am sure if they are not avengers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by momentumzee: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

bros I'm not your student neither am I on this forum to start stating differences..You're going off track .. All I know is each crime should be given adequate attention as the other..The NDA wants to cripple the economy for their reasons while the fulanis just goes around killing innocent people for no just cause... If you think the NDA should be given more attention than individuals who Go about taking innocent lives that they can't create.. Then you're not as learned as you think you are!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dongoyaro tall like him name?
Re: Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta by 989900: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
momentumzee:
[s]bros I'm not your student neither am I on this forum to start stating differences..You're going off track .. All I know is each crime should be given adequate attention as the other..The NDA wants to cripple the economy for their reasons while the fulanis just goes around killing innocent people for no just cause... If you think the NDA should be given more attention than individuals who Go about taking innocent lives that they can't create.. Then you're not as learned as you think you are![/s]

0/3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate / NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre / Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.