Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,649 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara (28912 Views)

Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US / Pantami: It’s Criminal Offence To Access Data In Nigeria Without Permission / My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by chokekachy: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2023
Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State on Monday said he has not committed any offence to warrant impeachment by the Rivers State House of Assembly.

“Let them come out and tell Rivers people the offence I have committed to warrant any impeachment,” the governor said while addressing his supporters at the Assembly Complex.

The governor, who assured the people of the state of getting the dividends of democracy, said he would speak on the matter at the appropriate time.

“Let me assure the people of Rivers that I will continue to ensure that you get the dividends of democracy. At the appropriate time I will address the press,” he said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/30/just-in-i-have-committed-no-offence-to-warrant-impeachment-fubara/?fbclid=IwAR2GRlpJnBdjZszz32MXhJ_KADF-Q0bumUYDGKNfrL0PJSt0J645dvnlsog

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Racoon(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2023
Hehehe! The honey moon is over.Thought you said Wike should not forget you wherever he goes? He is doing just that and you are complaining? The time of dagger drawing is back.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by MS247: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2023
cool

Fabura is an accountant and accountant are exceptionally stingy

Wike is a spender and a generous man

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar

Wike said something very crucial during the opening of law school he built in PH... He said in other to succeed in building the edifice, he had to localize the contract, everything was done by the community especially supplies and he paid them directly

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Xscape1993(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Politics of bitterness, agbero, tout, anger and hatred of Wike is the worse in the history of Nigeria's political development. Nigeria is not a serious country.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Taylor92: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2023
SWaccomodator:
Wike puppet hahahahahaha

Puppet keh

You think PH na una Lagos wey a certificate forger go from Irigbaji come dey handpick Governors for Lagos

If sim was a puppet wahala for no burst naa

For wahala to burst that shows there’s a huge disagreement

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Zionmdde: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Wike brought you in through a sham election
You were there when wike suppressed voters during presidential election, you were there when he denied people of their rights to vote whether their choice of candidate wins or not

Now you are crying. You and wike should go to hell and resolve you stupid matters.

So the same people that wike denied their rights so as to impose you on rivers state should come and rally round you against wike

Mad people

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by TheMostComplex1: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Wife don come oooo
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Lol, you can never serve 2 masters at the same time. Wike better pitch his tent with apc or PDP. He can't be in both parties and expect things to go his way.

25 Likes

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Kcfresh2103(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2023
cool Guy don't allow Wike to bully you. You shouldn't have allowed him give you that last week's slap....now its time to draw the line.
To start with, Wike has exposed you to how to deal with both internal and external political enemies.
Reverse all contracts connected to him and his loyalist, start to seal off all their business empire....na wike introduce that style come Rivers state.
You see that him house for Ada George...dont demolish but turn it to another pleasure park. People will call you ingrate....accept and concentrate on working for Rivers people. As at 1999 No body knows any body by the name Wike, na person bring am up too.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by SWaccomodator: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Wike puppet hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by April4th(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Round one concluded, patiently waiting for round two. If you know you know

9 Likes

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by OMEGA009(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Everybody don dey collect

The evil that men do, now lives with them.

Karma is a female dog.

20 Likes

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by bobobenz: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2023
NYERISHI SHOULD CALM DOWN.... RIVERS NO BE LAGOS, THEY SHOULD BE CAREFUL SO IT DOESNT TURN TO AN IJAW VS IKWERRE FIGHT AND OPEN OLD WOUNDS

5 Likes

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2023
The govt is too young to warrant this kind of rancor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by robosky02(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by ozowarac: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2023
So from dis statements na you put the fire Abi?
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by ogenemehee(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Things dey blow hot for fubara
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Risingblue008(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin grin

So u want to knw ur offence?

grin grin grin
Ur offence is that...

U R A THIEF

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Skillsnigeria: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by benuejosh: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2023
They want money. Free money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by slivertongue: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2023
interesting times

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by IMASTEX: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

If been prudent & smart with figures are the reasons accountants are branded stingy. Then you're very right. . . grin grin grin

Just like the case of Oshiomhole the spender and Obaseki the economist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by frankmoney(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2023
Wahala
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Mindlog: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2023
When thieves fight over sharing formula, where the goods was stolen from will be exposed. cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by BluntCrazeMan: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Naa Waa Ooo
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by lomprico(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

See reasoning undecided. Na the idiot whey like your post I dey vex for

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by IPG25(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2023
When the head is sick the whole body is down.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin grin

This unfolding film go sweet gan ni grin

Some idioots still fit blame Peter Obi again lol

4 Likes

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by happney65: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2023
He should go dirty. Either lock up the assembly complex,remove the roof or burn down the whole building and steal the maze. Na craze them dey take cure craze.

Predecessors turning themselves into bloody dictators

Nonesense!

19 Likes

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by EBMedia: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2023
Hm
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Solsix(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Zionmdde:
Wike brought you in through a sham election
You were there when wike suppressed voters during presidential election, you were there when he denied people of their rights to vote whether their choice of candidate wins or not

Now you are crying. You and wike should go to hell and resolve you stupid matters.

So the same people that wike denied their rights so as to impose you on rivers state should come and rally round you against wike

Mad people
Karma have everyone's addresses, he knows when to pay a visit. I think she's in gov fubaras neighborhood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta / An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.