Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

A Thank You Letter To Pcicero - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thank You Letter To Pcicero (574 Views)

A Thank You To The Super Mod That Unbanned Me / Drop A Thank You Note. / A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thank You Letter To Pcicero by Ploas: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
I really appreciate your kind and lovely response to my post on wanting to become a Seadog.I will definitely take up membership seriously after graduation.I also thank you for wishing me luck in my exams.I pray we sail to our destinies in record time.

(1) (Reply)

Married Men And Infertility Problem / Keeping You Busy For 20 Seconds! / Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.