Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health (2080 Views)

Drop A Thank You Note. / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. / A Thank You Letter To Pcicero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2005
Last week saturday,i fell badly ill,i was down with Malaria and obviously i could not come online,when i finally recovered a week after,i noticed so many naira landers had heard about my illness from an online friend who is also a nairalander,
I just created this thread to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the NAIRA LANDERS that showed concern and also to those that mailed me as soon as they noticed i was online U ARE THE BEST
Once again
Thanks folks kiss
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Seun(m): 1:51am On Dec 11, 2005
On behalf of everybody - you're welcome! grin
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2005
aww im glad youre better

i remember malaria , ive said peace to that one grin
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by WesleyanA(f): 2:42am On Dec 13, 2005
I didn't know about your illness sad . . but it's good to know you're alright now kiss cheesy smiley. . .
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by ocho(f): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2005
it's sooo nice to have u back all hale and hearthy. much love baby girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
and u're welcome smiley
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 19, 2005
Thanks sweetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Z4M4eva(f): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2005
I'm sawry,didn't know you were ill dear Queenzy,hope you better now love smiley
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by adesodgi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2005
sowie o,i neva knew u went for servicing but am glad ur now back on track...thank God,you must be very lean now o or are u leaner?
yeah cos servicicng takes alot of tools,hope u weren't jump started,and u didn't lose fuel or was tube fuel passed into u...anyhow sha enough jokes,just stay kanpke in Jesus name.AMEN!
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Oracle(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2006
Whoever recuperates from an ailment comes stronger than he/she was before the illness i bet Queenzy's stronger
i won't be an exception would i?
so GIRL welcome back

Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Grizzly(m): 1:03am On Apr 11, 2006
Never nu u was ill, Lamaria u said?. eiyaaaa, kpele. embarassed
Re: A thank u note to those that were concerned about my ill health by Labelle(f): 2:02am On Apr 11, 2006
Hope the peeping window nets and the snapped spring doors have all been sorted out so as to prevent those nasty piercing suckers from feasting on your flesh next time. Prevention still stands better than cure.

(1) (Reply)

What Is An Experkat (expertrate) Without A Good Skill / Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu) Production / Nigeria Newspaper Headlines. (29/08/2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.