Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (25245 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

Okay, I don't know. Pls educate me on wat rebasing an economy is.

Thanks.

read the first three paragraphs of the reply posted by Mandarin on this same thread. I needn't repeat it since someone else has more or less typed it.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by omokab: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
If not that Nigeria is in a serious mess, a person of Fasehun don't deserve to talk in sane society. Somebody who have caused mayhem in the country by using his hooligans called odua people's congress to kill many people in south west. Look at the type of people he said Buari should have used as his economic team. Falae is a yam eater supporting the worst present ever produced by nigeria. If not he will not collect money from him in support for 2016 presidential election. What has obi done under Obasanjo that make her qualify better than the economic team presently? The worst part of it is to mentioned the name of ngozi okonjo who under her watch all our reserve finished. Looting is a freedom of behaviour that anybody can venture into it. My advise to fasehun and his economic team is to wait till 2019 for the election. If this government could not perform he can then appoint his economic team as a president.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by folks4luv(f): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Baba is a careful man,he doesnt want to stain his government with yam eaters

Olu Falae.ate our yam worth 100M

Pat Utomi has still not explained to Nigerians How Volkswagen died during his tenure as the MD

Baba sees Oby as using BBOG as a tool to get it into Govt

On the other hand,lets give this government a chance .One year is gone,3 years time,we will vote them out just the same way we did to The World's most clueless president and hero of Corruption ( I DIDNT MENTION ANYBODYS NAME,IF YOU DARE INSULT ME,I WILL JUST PRESS THE RULE 2 BUTTON QUIETLY)

with the bolded,i don hold wailers for blokos cheesy
and all the people in the cabinet are free from charges and scandals right?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by greatman247(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Pat Utomi has still not explained to Nigerians How Volkswagen died during his tenure as the MD

On the other hand,lets give this government a chance .One year is gone,3 years time,we will vote them out just the same way we did to The World's most clueless president and hero of Corruption ( I DIDNT MENTION ANYBODYS NAME,IF YOU DARE INSULT ME,I WILL JUST PRESS THE RULE 2 BUTTON QUIETLY)

Well said bro. I have already knew and said it time without numbers that Prof Pat Utomi is so pained cos Pres Buhari did not bring him into his cabinet after much expectations that's why he always criticise Pres. Buhari.

The man has picked those he wants and no matter what anyone says can't change that fact.

Now, whether the economy team is mosquito or monkey, we don't care, it does not really matter. Prof. Pat Utomi is forming over sabi speaking everywhere, here and there. But in the real sense of it, he knows nothing, he is a total failure. He does not have the capacity to manage the economy of Nigeria.

Ngozi Iweala, is chief-thief. Entrust money to her and u are finished. Only God knows what happens to almighty Abacha loot till today. The woman is so rich with calm voice and innocent face. She bought everyone over, fooling them with fake analysis to justify her innocence. But the real truth is she was a thief and a failure as well. Economy of Nigeria failed under her watch. I will not forgive myself if I don't add that this woman is only just so OVERHYPED but she knows nothing really.

Olu Falae smells corruption all over and he lies a lot. He is so corrupt, the records are there. No point digging deep about him. Oby is fake, wanting to deceive us by using BBOG to get into power again, but her old tricks did not get the attention of the President. She missed power for a long time. She also failed Nigerians when she was made The Education Minister way back. She did absolutely nothing to uplift our educational system, we are still behind educationally till today.

I really hate it when people that have at one time or the other ruled before and missed their golden opportunity to fix things and do things right then at every opportunity to criticise govt of the day. They are all bunch of attention seekers. U have nothing to offer, if you really think you do, why don't u make things happen when you had your choice. I will only take people that have not at one time or the other smell power before serious. Keep your foolish ideas to yourself, we Nigerians don't need your shallow economic ideas. Try it in your personal homes and see if it will work or help your situation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Pavarottii(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ioannes:

read the first three paragraphs of the reply posted by Mandarin on this same thread. I needn't repeat it since someone else has more or less typed it.
Oga go and sleep. U know nada. Don't quote me again pls.

Thank u 4 ur time.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by brojoshua: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
But Falae participated in looting the wealth of Nigeria, he should go to prison for that. No one can serve two masters, you can't be a looter and at the same time be a leader.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by keally: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
Allow the president to pick his team, after all he will take responsibility for there success or failure.... Judge him after 2019 that's all
. See ur reasoning, Buhari takes the responsibility but you take the suffering, Zombie. Even the responsibility he doesn't but rather blame other people for his failure. Shm
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by vislabraye(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Guyman02:
Many of us here thought that the likes of seasoned economists like Pat Utomi and Kalu Idika Kalu will form part of his kitchen cabinet and the nucleus of his economic strategy, but he was too sentimental in filling his cabinet with Northerners and considered them perhaps as citizens of 5% regions.

Kemi Adeosun is still studying from economics textbooks, the type we read for WAEC and presenting same in British accented English, in reality she is still a neophyte in international economic affairs, although I feel she is learning very fast on the job; but we actually didn't need a learner in times like this unfortunately and a lot of damage has been done to the economy already.

Dem no want hear.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by mkoabiola: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Faseun is a very close ally to falae
Meanwhile falae is one of d" yam eater'
But in reality ,sentiment and politics should not b used in setting up a vibrant economic team
Kalu idika kalu
Pat utomi
Bismak rewane
Henry boyo .
All these names will not b a bad idea bt rather pmb prefers d northerners
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
Oga go and sleep. U know nada. Don't quote me again pls.
Thank u 4 ur time.
You really think I have the energy to waste on an unrepentant GEJ bootlicker?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by mbhs139(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Guyman02:
Many of us here thought that the likes of seasoned economists like Pat Utomi and Kalu Idika Kalu will form part of his kitchen cabinet and the nucleus of his economic strategy, but he was too sentimental in filling his cabinet with Northerners and considered them perhaps as citizens of 5% regions.

Kemi Adeosun is still studying from economics textbooks, the type we read for WAEC and presenting same in British accented English, in reality she is still a neophyte in international economic affairs, although I feel she is learning very fast on the job; but we actually didn't need a learner in times like this unfortunately and a lot of damage has been done to the economy already.

Going by your first few sentences, you sound more like an intelligent person but quite unfortunately you're not. Perhaps you may be. May be you're just being clannish and sentimental
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by mbhs139(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
mkoabiola:
Faseun is a very close ally to falae
Meanwhile falae is one of d" yam eater'
But in reality ,sentiment and politics should not b used in setting up a vibrant economic team
Kalu idika kalu
Pat utomi
Bismak rewane
Henry boyo .
All these names will not b a bad idea bt rather pmb prefers d northerners

Gone are the days when big names win matches for you. Even if these people you listed are in the team bro, the present global economic realities will make them seem like nobody, and you'll still come here to wail.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by mkoabiola: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
mbhs139:

Gone are the days when big names win matches for you. Even if these people you listed are in the team bro, the present global economic realities will make them seem like nobody, and you'll still come here to wail.
Wailing?lol
At least we should try ds names 1st snc dey av been opportuned to b in corridors of power or run d economic affairs of d country.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by mbhs139(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
mkoabiola:

Wailing?lol
At least we should try ds names 1st snc dey av been opportuned to b in corridors of power or run d economic affairs of d country.

...and who are the we? you see, when someone steps forward to be elected as president, you don't dictate to him who will or should be in his team. If you think you know better than him why not offer yourself in the election. And with this assertion coming from a character like Fasehun discredits whatever it is he has to say. Don't you know his antecedents in recent times?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by finessey: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
GudluckIBB:

U just made mentioned of the word "clueless " who is now clueless between the two presidents. Talk us one of the present govt agender that is their own initiative?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Positivemind1: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

All these grammar, u r saying no atom of sense. Wen I was president of a bank we made profit of about 40% annually 4 4years straight. I resigned and u r the new president and u make 10% profit in ur first year. Please who is more competent. Even my 4year old nephew will ansa this correctly. How come dis zombie has eaten up ur thinking faculty dis much?

I weep for people like u that will see black and call it white.

Your mindset and delivery showed your true picture. Believe what you want to believe... .
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Goddex: 4:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Splinz:

Mosquito team indeed.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by shuggah(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2016
GudluckIBB:

reading ur comment at first, I thought u were sensible bt wen I got to the bolder, I now knw ur brain is a fairly used one from Chad, press the rule 22 join
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by yauzerz: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
That's the problem with Nigerian government. MK[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by alujonjonkijon: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2016
this one is drunk.talking about economic team without talking of soludo.for mentioning okonjo wahala whose watch billions left cbn into looters account dis man need be caned.utomi has too many unworkable theories,theories that saw to the death of the volkswagen of nigeria and platinum bank and bank phb .ezekwesily hav some merit.falae is beta left in the clutch of herdsmen,where is the bank he was md today,what are the gains of the ibb regime he ran secretariat for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by ogwumgbe: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2016
As long as I am concerned, Buhari is the best thing ever to happen in this Country. By time he's through with his rigorous economic policies, vulcanizing and auto mechanic jobs will be valued in this Country. People will become job creators instead of job seekers. Nigerians are dafts, very lazy set of people. Total reorientation is what Nigerians need and that's exactly what Buhari is doing. Imagine a Country that imports common plates, spoons and toothpicks. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by orisa37: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Those that won't shove the Budgets as the Lord pleases.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by druboon404: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Elliot2:
u see ur life, look at the mirror n see ur life! are we going to eat pmb's integrity? whether Wailers wail, or u praiser praise pmb, we all must be concerned abt de state of d nation, n not play partisanship. we Shld b concerned abt pmb's policies whether it would be positive or negative. cos finally na who only integrity epp?
Tell us what is wrong with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / CBN Discontinues Payment Of BTA/PTA In Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.