Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (64506 Views)

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by sonnie10: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Boko Haram case is inconclusive. Buhari has other more pressing issues.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by judondasylva(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
but they have been defeated before the election
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by ldpele(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
na because them no put "technically" for the campaign billboard na em be problem? lol. #sarcasm
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Ilochukwuka: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Boko boys are still killing people jor.......... Buhari is still using the same weapons Jonathan bought & the same soildiers, so he now claim responsibility for defeating Boko boys.....Abeg Na Jonathan defeat Boko boys not you.

Nigeria is a very HILARIOUS country...........Buhari Tufiakwa, tinubu tufiakwa, Lia Muhammad tufiakwa & all APC members tufiakwa.

I'm a loyal niger Delta man, a pdp supporter & a patrotic Nigerian, limited to only Southern Nigeria

I'm also a Vlogger

You are a compound idiot
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Emmaino247: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm what about the numerous ones he fail to deliver?
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Emmaino247: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ilochukwuka:

You are a compound idiot
not only compound but village's own
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Chacksman: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
[qu[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]ote author=ShutdownBrown24 post=46176829]Boko boys are still killing people jor.......... Buhari is still using the same weapons Jonathan bought & the same soildiers, so he now claim responsibility for defeating Boko boys.....Abeg Na Jonathan defeat Boko boys not you.

Nigeria is a very HILARIOUS country...........Buhari Tufiakwa, tinubu tufiakwa, Lia Muhammad tufiakwa & all APC members tufiakwa.

I'm a loyal niger Delta man, a pdp supporter & a patrotic Nigerian, limited to only Southern Nigeria

I'm also a Vlogger [/quote]
Just watch wah u are saying...wake up man
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by phenase(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Accomplished (NEGATIVELY)
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by ClintonDal(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just look at what youths of today have turned themselves to; arguing day after day just to defend the cluelessness of these old thieving politicians.
Both PDP and APC are among the problems of this great Nation. Nothing but total sanitation of the mind of the youths can correct the evils these old greedy fellows has enacted upon innocent citizens. They even go to the extent of calling us "poor masses" undecided undecided
We need to wake up and stop defending these demons.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by gbemmy100: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is DAT All You Can Do APC.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by olajizz01(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Why won't he defeat them.?

Who formed them. .. ? .
Na your factional pdp chairman formed and funding them. Ali modu sheriff,and jona was in full support of that,by acknowledging boko presence in his cabinet.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Wesely01(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
makzeze:
One Of President Buhari's Campaign Promises That Is About To Be Delivered: Photo

carry on PMB

I'm so happy you said about to be delivered but not yet, it is very sad that with all his promises this actually the only one about to be delivered, ok we watching.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by GOFRONT(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm....zuba tinz
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by mandax: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
makzeze:
One Of President Buhari's Campaign Promises That Is About To Be Delivered: Photo

carry on PMB

Walahitallahi,
..... many of you truly believe that most Nigerians are fooooooolish.

Why wouldn't Boko haram close shops when Buhari became president?
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by sokunji(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
PMB said, on may 29 2015, that we can't say BH has been defeated without finding the chibok girls.. have they been found? or did he mean chibok girl?

who are the sponsors of boko haram, the leaders, the 100 most wanted terrorist list released by the army, and the many suspect whose case have not even gotten to court are just a few questions begging for answers.

only then can we truly say BH has been defeated.
abi op get top secret information.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by HorLa00(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Boko boys are still killing people jor.......... Buhari is still using the same weapons Jonathan bought & the same soildiers, so he now claim responsibility for defeating Boko boys.....Abeg Na Jonathan defeat Boko boys not you.

I'm also a Vlogger

hmm, southerners, let wailer wail, yes he's wailing....
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by kenneth348: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
shobroy10:
I pray

Not just this but soon many of the promises made by the president will be achieved by God's grace. Am not condemning anybody but we Nigerian should stop all this regional shit for the progressive change we crave for.
Thunder fire u and ur ancestors. Mr suffering and smiling. Confused citizen
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Aadetola1(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Peacetemi:
NDA is the new Boko Haram
What do u mean?
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by pinkyliceous(f): 2:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Click "like" if you think the Boko Haram war is not won yet as the Boko Haram boys still kill and maim people daily and some of them have dispatched themselves to various Southern States as Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by bewla(m): 3:10am On Jun 02, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

I'm also a Vlogger
just because your big bros lose u want kill all of us pls enjoy this four years then come back in nest election maybe we still try u again but before the SUN SET enjoy this beautiful day
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by proprince(m): 4:12am On Jun 02, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

I'm also a Vlogger

Well said bro
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by NaijaBlend: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2016
eflintsone:
lol bro stop all this lies man ... ask a soldier who is in maiduguri and he will tell u how they suffered wen gej was on dat sit ... infact i watched an interview on cnn where the soldier refused to talk to cnn officials but they promised not to show his face ... this soldier said so many things(sad) soldiers go tru ... u are here saying shit nd lies

You are a liar! I know a lot of them. Except the propagandists amongst them, like you, they have all given great testimonies.

The problem of fighting Boko Haram initially was because extremist Northern soldiers were asked by some wicked people to sabotage the operation. GEJ understood it late because he was also using such saboteurs to get feedback. When he realised it, things changed.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by NaijaBlend: 5:15am On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
We have finished with Boko Haram but loser Jonathan has bred another terrorist organisation and named them the Avengers.. They are out to avenge Jonathan incompetence and election defeat.. God pass them..

Sai Baba!

Chai!
You should have taken your pills before commenting!
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by eflintsone(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2016
NaijaBlend:

You are a liar! I know a lot of them. Except the propagandists amongst them, like you, they have all given great testimonies.

The problem of fighting Boko Haram initially was because extremist Northern soldiers were asked by some wicked people to sabotage the operation. GEJ understood it late because he was also using such saboteurs to get feedback. When he realised it, things changed.
well m nt gonna argue with u ... Maiduguri z a town where i spent 6yrs skoolin in
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by Truthfulm(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2016
All Buhari promises are 'technically ' fulfilled....abi lai.
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by NaijaBlend: 4:30am On Jun 11, 2016
bewla:
just because your big bros lose u want kill all of us pls enjoy this four years then come back in nest election maybe we still try u again but before the SUN SET enjoy this beautiful day

Now that the "boss" has won the elections. How far?
Aren't we in more crises than ever in history? From Fulani herdsmen, to still Boko Haram killings, to militants (the kind that has never been seen before!), to police and military killing of innocent, unarmed protesters...

No light, no water, no electricity, no fuel, no food, no bread...

Chains!!!!
Re: Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered by chimauga(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2016
Zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.