Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift (61562 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Badagry (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits IDP Camp, Abuja / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
U see ur sef? eni ta ara ile e lopo, ko le ri ra lowon. #think
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by lildush(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=nellaluv post=46174550]Seriously, she went to visit Agbani looking like this

No comment...[/quo

I taya oooo. she's looking like a house help dat have not bin paid for 3 months... I wunda Wat she use ha money for.. dat she can't buy clothes
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by laikas: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
chai, if to say jumi neva marry ehn, ha life for don turn 360 degree centi. all dos mehn dem wey their eyes de chuk. even as she don marry self some stil de cut her eye from back.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by Obere4u: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
temmyo:
err I don't understand why you quoted me?

Sorry o... wanted to quote someone else
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by busyfishing(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
She is so ugly.. Lucky woman
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by Ranchhoddas: 12:59am On Jun 02, 2016
theshaderoom:
OP Agbani was never miss Nigeria.. she was MBGN then went on to win Miss world.. know the difference becos senator common sense will not appreciate the confusion... and then buying an AD item does not mean she went to visit her nah!

Picture or adonbelieveit
wetin be the difference between MBGN and Miss Nigeria?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by Ranchhoddas: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2016
nellaluv:
Seriously, she went to visit Agbani looking like this

No comment...
Fishbrain...Agbani na God?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by BABANGBALI: 1:37am On Jun 02, 2016
See as she look like househelp wey agbani send go market
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by SeanDada1(m): 3:51am On Jun 02, 2016
zone20:
Olajumoke Orisaguna yesterday took time to visit once Miss Nigeria beauty queen, and the beauty queen appreciated her with a gift

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGGoHomLDJo/

Dorty girl. Lol... grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by theshaderoom: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
wetin be the difference between MBGN and Miss Nigeria?

They are rival pageants. MBGN is most beautiful girl in Nigeria and they are the ones that have rights to represent Nigeria at the Miss World contest. They outsmarted Miss Nigeria organisers when they obtained the rights and even had a court case about it thats why Nigerian contestants at the Miss world contest wear an "MBGN" sash instead of "Miss Nigeria" sash like other countries
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by theshaderoom: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Luxiana19:

Um doesn't MBGN = Miss Nigeria?

No it doesn't... they are rival pageants.

Present MBGN - Unoaku Anyadike

Present Miss Nigeria - Pamela Peter-Vigboro

Flavor babymamas

Anna was MBGN, Sandra was miss nigeria
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by Ranchhoddas: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
theshaderoom:

They are rival pageants. MBGN is most beautiful girl in Nigeria and they are the ones that have rights to represent Nigeria at the Miss World contest. They outsmarted Miss Nigeria organisers when they obtained the rights and even had a court case about it thats why Nigerian contestants at the Miss world contest wear an "MBGN" sash instead of "Miss Nigeria" sash like other countries
I did not know this. Who are the organizers of Miss Nigeria? I know Silverbird organizes MBGN.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by Adaeze003(f): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Modelling is building a brand and the tricky part is you are the brand.

You must look the part all day everyday to remain relevant. Anyhoo, I wish her luck.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by DanielGb(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Georgeious and beautiful.
Looks simple and beautiful This is how I want my woman to be.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift by Paulpenny(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) / Nigerian Singer, Mish Is Dead (Photo) / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.