Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) (48102 Views)

I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh / Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video) / Chinko Ekun Thanks Olamide After YBNL Exit [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Peacetemi: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by saasala(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Omode meta nshere bahd baddo baddest
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by ireneony(f): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
what is it with Musicians and sunglasses? They even use to put it on in a dark room at night! Smh undecided

And by the way, who else noticed the new feature on nairaland? Like you can now quote yourself...can't see any usefulness in that

why always complaining. .
Be happy for once!
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by cirmuell(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
goodlifehyd:
And so

Runtown is facing court case from his record label while Skalo and his manager are currently eating watery beans behind bars due to record label brouhaha
gringrin
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flashh:
Sometimes I wonder the kind of whack cameras these guys uses to snap.

Does it mean they only use iPhone to showoff and make use of Tecno m3 to snap?
u said my mind..
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by vizkiz: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
why always complaining. .
Be happy for ounce

ok now I am happy... Lmao!!!! grin
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by ireneony(f): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

ok now I am happy... Lmao!!!! grin
Mtcheww. .blame my new phone undecided
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by vizkiz: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
Mtcheww. .blame my new phone undecided

oh, so you finally got a bold2 tongue
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by ireneony(f): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

oh, so you finally got a bold2 tongue
your cup of tea.

Well i just turn off "auto replace"
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by vizkiz: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
your cup of tea.

can't you just be fun for once? undecided
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
dason4life:
Abeg, where can I get 5 tomatoes for #100?
It's been long I ate jollof rice undecided

Signed
Hungry Nairalander
And that will be Spanish National Market...

Runaway kiakia..

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by ireneony(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

can't you just be fun for once? undecided
grin grin
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
what is it with Musicians and sunglasses? They even use to put it on in a dark room at night! Smh undecided

And by the way, who else noticed the new feature on nairaland? Like you can now quote yourself...can't see any usefulness in that

It's an old feature. Been there for long.
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by ireneony(f): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
iAmCharis:
It's an old feature. Been there for long.
wow i just noticed it shocked

What is the use of the report button self...they want us to report ourselves
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by eyizlive(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

d funny thing is dat both sunglasses and nigerian artiste seam synonymous this days...not even sure wat is behind those glasses
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Godwin978(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
1million likes for Badoo badest Olamide
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
wow i just notice it shocked

What is the use of the report button self...they want us to report ourselves
You just noticed it too? Lol

Eeerm maybe in case you commit offence, as a good-mannered child that you are, you report yourself. grin
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Godwin978(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Godwin978:
1million likes for Badoo badest Olamide
Bleep seun for allowing me Quote myself instead of giving us Dislike botton
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by ireneony(f): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
iAmCharis:
You just noticed it too? Lol

Eeerm maybe in case you commit offence, as a good-mannered child that you are, you report yourself. grin
all thanks to websiteman seun grin cheesy..
Funny man
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
all thanks to websiteman seun_ grin cheesy..
Funny man
Lol
Why you no dey create thread for am again na? Na so your love fake reach? Couldn't stand the test of time. grin
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Araoluwa005(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

just let them cover their eyes o, if not you will see how India hem (igbo) have damage their eyes

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Irreplaceable48(f): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na only one sandal Olamide get??

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Amberon11: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
I would have preferred a "delete" option.
vizkiz:

Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Amberon11: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
I would have preferred a "delete" option. NL just doesn't evolve.
vizkiz:

Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by ireneony(f): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol
Why you no dey create thread for am again na? Na so your love fake reach? Couldn't stand the test of time. grin
my trolling days are over grin

I want him to delete those threads. ..
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
dOnLarich:
egbami oooo my prick no dey nod again cry

You no get life again bro.. Take lion heart
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by greenstar: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
drnairalov:
not cute

office today...We all know who's going to get promoted next week... like when you see her cry

grin
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by salzkid24: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who dem epp, dem dn baff.
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by JOYOSITA(f): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na him make him keep neck like person wey wan vomit?
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by Alezy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Because he just had one good year, he decided to leave. He will be graded with the likes of sky B very soon.
Re: Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) by OwenChrix(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
dihalao:

Well he is making sense.... They really need to learn
That man has Gov Ambode' s resemblance really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Relocates To Abuja / Peace Samuel Omana's New Photos / Anna Banner Shows Her Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.