Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed (34695 Views)

Why President Buhari Is The Best For Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / "Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by precious1967(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
na lie jo. enu opuro kii se'je.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by lekzman: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
May God help Nigeria and safe us from these so call politician people. Lia should not lie to himself if his lying to us.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Enduranceportal: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think we need to educate our ministers, especially this ill-talk from a minister of information. Its quite a shame.

Firstly, its the call responsibility of a govt to provide security to its citizen, contents (if it is tomatoes or agricultural products) or resources within it territorial limits. The statement of boko has destroyed the crops is the incapacity of the govt to provide adequate security.

Secondly, the minister of agriculture (whatever name they call it) should answer some basic question Cus this concerns its sector. The boys he claims that has left their farm and they drive okada also contributed. A question for the honorable miniater Lai- Who has control over agricultural product, govt or the boys?

Its obvious the govt has no plans to revive the agricultural sector and reduce our over reliance on the oil sector that has failed us in recent times.

In conclusion, the govt should take full charge of the agricultural sector and make the nation a main exporter of this product. Enough of the havoc the past govt has caused. Honorable Lai, pls direct the public with all honesty
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
From the grapevine,it is being circulated that one of our big-time biz man is building a tin-tomatoes factory,so must of the fresh tomatoes supply will be sent there.Quoting from the Grapevine News
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Niceiroko: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
We bought basket of tomatoes 2k in Jan 2016 and liar is saying 2yrs of harvest loe lie
BeeBeeOoh:
By Seun Opejobi

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/boko-haram-responsible-for-scarcity-of-tomato-in-nigeria-lai-mohammed/

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by engrchykae(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Topleague:
this man should just shut up for once, haba we are not kids
but we are kids because we voted them into power
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Horo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
For the first time I'm really disappointed with this man can't u just keep quite if u don't have anything good to say

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Spanner4(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
A si m lie lie mohammed,lie lie mohammed, he is a liar liar mohammed, he can lie and lie and lie.

is he competing with Satan the father of lie?
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Heffalump:

You are a kid that is why you think and write as one. Sentiments aside, what the minister says is very logical except if you reason backward.
what's logical? that book haram insurgency made tomato scarce in 2016 when has being technically defeated or what
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Segadem:
This man again? I now begin to believe every name people call this man, the reason he gave it's not logical @ all, the boko haram prevent farmers to plant tomatoes but they could not hinder them to plant Rodo, tatashe and all the red pepper apart from tomatoes
How come all of them available except tomatoes?

have you asked DANGOTE
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Segadem(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
0taPiaPia:

have you asked DANGOTE
about what
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Omotayor123(f): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kazrem:
Lai Muhammad and blame are bread and butter.

Omotayor123 temi nikan ayaf finished exam. Thanks for checking on me. Aku ipale mo. I hope you have received the hamper.
Good to know... I wish you and myself the best results ever. Esi ayo la ma gbo oooo.

Not yet, I'm waiting for it biko. Abi you want make I look like broom before fast go finish cheesy

Cc Mediapace.. Waiting for my Ramadan hamper wink
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by dadebayo1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
How did we get to this stage...? Bunch of Liars.. Propaganda at its peak. So during Gej Boko boys did not unleash ebola on tomato... Waiting patiently to vote out propaganda in 2019
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Osakah24(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
No wonder buhari dey pity the man. Buhari don dey Wonder how Alhaji Lai and go take meet.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by masqot(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
These people are just talking from every sides of their mouths. Yesterday, it was Tomato Ebola. Today, it's BH and maybe tomorrow it would be Fulani herdsmen. Which one do we hold on to? These are just bunch of ****, who are not prepared for the change they preach.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Pecca: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
na Wetin this man study for school self? can someone tell me?
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Jyde89: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
chaaaai, laayi laayi lieeeeey muhamodu, tufiaaaa, since you have all the answers ngbanu tell us if boko haram is also responsible for increase in the price of garri.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by bishop1988(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
This man has shot APC on the leg again..He's not disappointing at all... grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by lordkhalifa(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
This man is full of lies and deceit.... No wonder POO-HARI dey pity his miserable lies...

Lair muhammad the president of liars association of Nigeria have u blame Jonathan today
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by lordkhalifa(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
chiefolododo:
Lie mohumodu ,we 1/2 hear
to save ur self the stress of choosing a name for him, instead called him lying Mo gringringrin
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by bishop1988(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think I need to write a book about this man titled "The Intelligent Liar".
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by finessey: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
APC..object of mockery. Their advocates can't even talk any long..awo oni yeye grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by shugaboy6102(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please is there an award for the best Liar??
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by heritage2009(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Liana

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by azaino: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
sucess001:
All though Jonathan's tenure...Boko Haram were on rampage and there was tomato...

Is Boko Haram the reason for plantain being sold for 4 for 1000 also?

This is an embarrassment. i apologize for campaigning for this government.

I am truly sorry!

you are forgiven, welcome back to the household of God
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Lai lai
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Rick9(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2016
If it ain't Lai Mohammed it can't be Lai Mohammed. Mtcheeewwwww
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by buharisbae(f): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2016
IamSpeakdaTruth:
2 same topic on frontpage
Lalasticlala
u remember me tongue
just go and sleep aiidy
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by seannyt(m): 2:58am On Jun 02, 2016
undecided,,,dis ar reasons i like dis man,,,every of dis administration 4kup has sumtin 2 blame frm pdp dat is stil spoilin d country even wen anoda party s in power 2 looters as d factor 2 hike in price nd d down fal of naira nd nw d so sed 'technically defeated bokoharam' as factor 4 d tomato problem...SMH...WE ARE IN DEEP SH*T 4 D NEXT 4YEARS

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by DanielPop(m): 4:28am On Jun 02, 2016
undecided
Makavelli099:
you shut up he is only saying the facts

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by DanielPop(m): 4:33am On Jun 02, 2016
It makes sense to only you and this makes me wonder that either Lai is your father or you have been paid to defend nonsense! Or you can't even think properly! undecided
Heffalump:

You are a kid that is why you think and write as one. Sentiments aside, what the minister says is very logical except if you reason backward.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by naijaking1: 4:35am On Jun 02, 2016
moshmusth:
Another Lie from the stable of Liar Muhammed production titled 'boko haram tomatoes'.

tell me wetin we no go hear from lie muhammed
At least he didnot blame GEJ on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana / FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.