Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed (34681 Views)

Why President Buhari Is The Best For Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / "Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by willibounce1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think this man should just keep quiet. Wetin concern boko haram and tomatoes?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by iskaya(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
I thought it was pdp

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by realdevil: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm. Ok, what of the price of rice? What of the increase in pump price of fuel? Na boko boys caused all these? What of the hardship faced by Nigerians now? I think i may agree with LIE mohammed. grin
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by PraiseGyps(f): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mr LIE-nus.........
na wa
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Usman212s: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
APC always uses their Anus to reason. But wait oo... does it mean north can starve the whole nation ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Vince77(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
chiefolododo:
Lie mohumodu ,we 1/2 hear
I usually pronounce dis ur name as ChiefOlodo at first den i go back n pronounce it correctly.
No vex. grin
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by naijanaso: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Uncle LAI, you lie again. It is not Boko boys that is responsible, it is Jonathan. grin grin grin grin You used to tell us that everything bad was caused by Jonathan, why Boko boys now? Uncle can lie oh.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Usman212s: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
willibounce1:
I think this man should just keep quiet. Wetin concern boko haram and tomatoes?
My be boko boys uses tomatoes for making explosives.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Bluffly: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
It's unfortunate when citizens blame the government for scarcity of Tomatoes. Very sad that the future of this country has not only been twarted by some criminal infested politicians but also by citizens that lack progressive thought patterns.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Ugoeze2016: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Likely seriously? I refuse to be rude but papa why una dey lie naw? I'm sorry if I am rude....

Please check my signature in case you have tomatoes to sell....let us know, post them there
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by str8talk1: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fulani herdsmen r also responsible for the shortage of farm produce in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Haryohdeji(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
moshmusth:
Another Lie from the stable of Liar Muhammed production titled 'boko haram tomatoes'.

tell me wetin we no go hear from lie muhammed
Yowah oooo... I wish pdp can come up with someone bearing True Mohamed
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by olu1759(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Its raining heavily here now,na boko haram cause am.....#oloshisombody
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by lecon4great(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
What is the problem of this man,generally Nigeria know wat cause scarcity of tomatoes. Just keep quit
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by bujudwele: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
see his mouth like my ashhole..... always dropping shii
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by fitinwell: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
[size=28pt]Is Lie Muhammad now doing the work of minister of agriculture..? [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Kazrem(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lai Muhammad and blame are bread and butter.

Omotayor123 temi nikan ayaf finished exam. Thanks for checking on me. Aku ipale mo. I hope you have received the hamper.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by wilexharnthony3: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
[code][/code]We don hear una excuse oo..... Very soon una go blame NDA

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by thuao(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Alhaji lie, u can lie.
any word that comes out of his mouth, can never be trusted. hes getting worse at his job, during campaign. his lies weren't this obvious.
Does anyone remember, KWAM1 song, that is appropriate for our Hon minister " lai n paro, iro nla, lai n paro, iro nla". Lai dey lie, biggy lie
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
mirob:
grin grin grin very funny, I thought they have defeated Boko haram? When GEJ was the president and bokoharam was fighting in full force there was no scarcity of tomatoes and now that they have been defeated the farmers are running away from their farms. Na wow for Mr. Lie Mohammed.
Guess we now see the irony of the propaganda this government is churning out.Now that they say there is calm,why are the farmers not returning to base? Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Heffalump(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Topleague:
this man should just shut up for once, haba we are not kids

You are a kid that is why you think and write as one. Sentiments aside, what the minister says is very logical except if you reason backward.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by seyiojomu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
I tot the army had overpowered boko haram since APC assumed power
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by tolbis: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
And this somebody's father.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by MANOSUB(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lai Mohammed again. Chai! Always lying. The price of Tomatoes went up because market women could not compete with Dangote again. He is buying every stock for tomato paste.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by shay101: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
wordychap:
Blame is shifting to boko haram, OK o
All they do is trade blame my brother. Boko haram hav been weaker than ever. We've ha them blowing and killing people since 2009 and we didn't have such scarcity. This government isn't ready to lead yet.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by ifeco4(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
By Seun Opejobi

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/boko-haram-responsible-for-scarcity-of-tomato-in-nigeria-lai-mohammed/

Mr Minister U can lie, so there is still insecurity in the North East and who is responsible for it? please don't tell me it's the same boko haram that has been defeated according to U and your pay masters.
Secondly, so since many years Boko Haram started operating, we are just feeling the effects on tomatoes this year?
May God deliver us from the hands of the Federal executive council of excuses.
Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
From Dangote to
Fulani Herdsmen to
Tomato ebola, now
Boko haram
APC well done o!

Re: Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed by ripbubu: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Topleague:
this man should just shut up for once, haba we are not kids
he says dis to break down wise pple mind in apc so that the wise once can be foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos / #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.