Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

See Smartphone Being Sold At 4.9million Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Smartphone Being Sold At 4.9million Naira (2041 Views)

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / Watch Gretel A9 Smartphone Being Used Via USB OTG / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Smartphone Being Sold At 4.9million Naira by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
For many people who think having the latest smartphone is a sign of affluence or showing “i have finally arrived”, this phone is bound to make you think twice.
Known as Solarin, this latest luxury smartphone which is being hyped for it’s “military-grade” security, is currently among the most expensive phones (if not the most expensive) in the world.
The phone which is set to be sold at $14,000, £9,500 or 4.9million Naira, is currently more expensive than the apple iphone6 series and the Samsung galaxy s7, which are among the most expensive luxury phones available.
The Solarin was launched by Chinese social networking service Renren and a group known as Sirin labs.

In fact Leonardo DiCaprio was described as "silent" at £11,400 Solarin phone launch

Hollywood stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy turned up for the London launch of the new smartphone.
Sirin Labs says its Solarin handset offers such celebrities military-grade security - but its £11,400 price tag may deter others.

https://www.naij.com/846733-buy-phone-god-will-not-forgive-photos.html

So, who of you in Nigeria has an EXPENSIVE PHONE

Re: See Smartphone Being Sold At 4.9million Naira by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hope i can communicate with God using dis??

1 Like

Re: See Smartphone Being Sold At 4.9million Naira by dgalon(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
op where is the damn picture of this luxury phone?

(1) (Reply)

Big Screen Lovers, Check This Out. / I Can't Delete Contacts On My Phone / How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.