Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Need Writers And Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Writers And Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. (818 Views)

Freelance Writers And Site Admins Needed / I Need Writers..... Are You A Good Writer? Your Service Is Needed / I Need Writers For A Long Term Project. You Can Make N2500 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Writers And Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by FiremanJr(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Article Rewriting Job.
RENUMERATION AND WORK SCHEDULE:
N300 per article.
I expect that each writer delivers between 5 to 10 articles in 24 hours after every batch is shared.
Payment will come soon after the articles have been approved and it will be instant transfer to bank account.
I send out new batches to my writers twice a week depending on the work schedule.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLE REWRITING:
You will be given links to the articles you will be rewriting and you will be expected to rewrite every sentence in your own words including the title of the article.
If you find anything in quotes, you are expected to just copy and paste it as it is without rewriting. For example, if someone is being quoted on what he said, you shouldn’t edit it at all.
You must never change facts, names, dates etc.
You must never write in first person singular. Like: I did this or I did that.
Every article is expected to be around 550 words. So if the article is shorter, try and pad it up to that range and if it is much longer, you are free to cut out less important parts.
You are to use Calibri font, size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
If you have read all this and you are confident you can deliver on the above instructions, take this test and if you do it well, I will be sending your first assignment today.
TEST:
Rewrite the article in this link following all the instructions above:
http://recode.net/2016/05/05/live-concerts-could-be-just-the-ticket-for-virtual-reality/

Contact me on whatsapp 08038955549 for more info
Re: I Need Writers And Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by pharmagba: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who is going to approve the article?
How am I sure you will be true to your words and pay me?
Re: I Need Writers And Rewriters For An Ongoing Project. by FiremanJr(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'll approve the articles myself. Approval is just me making sure you did the job correctly before paying.

As for assuring you for payment, I already have a few people working for me and I'm not new here so my reputation is important to me. It is left to you to decide.

(1) (Reply)

Katsina: Sales Of Local Rice Is Booming As Govt Ban Importation Of Foreign Rice / How Do I Pitch To Investor? Please Help / 6 Steps To Developing A Successful Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.