Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Abuja Chess Or Scrabble Lovers - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Abuja Chess Or Scrabble Lovers (1327 Views)

Scrabble Lovers In Lagos Let's Meet Here.. / Scrabble Comes To Lagos / Scrabble Or Chess Lovers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Chess Or Scrabble Lovers by DarkLover: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if there's anyone here that knows any scrabble or chess club in Abuja, that is currently running and open to all players, please if you do, kindly direct me to its location, also if you're either of the game lover and looking for playing partner(opponent), just drop your message so that we can meet up for some playing times.
Thanks.
Re: Abuja Chess Or Scrabble Lovers by Obinoscopy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mee too. Would like to know of the ones in Lagos as well.
Re: Abuja Chess Or Scrabble Lovers by Horus(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIHKQIUWTvk

[size=14pt]Meet Nigeria’s Scrabble King[/size]

In Nigeria, Scrabble is a sport, not a game. And Wellington Jighere is just about the best there is. The 2015 World Scrabble Champion is the first African to hold the title. Jighere is hoping to spread his love for the game and put Nigeria on the map for its Scrabble prowess. This is NOT your grandmother's Scrabble.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Math / Tell Me Wat U Tink Abt Dis Pic....jst 2min / If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.