Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

(cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria (2247 Views)

9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties / Different Categories Of People You'll Find In A University Hostel- Pics / Funny Sign Boards You'll See Only In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria by Salmoneus(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: (cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria by MaverickExcel1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
I will drive 100,000+ Human Traffic to your Website or Blog. Traffic by Google Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest etc for ($20)#6000. For One Month. 80% of visitors from USA.
If you're serious about getting massive traffic to your blog and increase your Alexa ranking and earning contact me.
Please don't contact me for useless questions. I no be Jambite. Only serious minded people should contact me...
For Action Takers Only
Re: (cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria by Salmoneus(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2016
MaverickExcel1:
I will drive 100,000+ Human Traffic to your Website or Blog. Traffic by Google Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest etc for ($20)#6000. For One Month. 80% of visitors from USA.
If you're serious about getting massive traffic to your blog and increase your Alexa ranking and earning contact me.
Please don't contact me for useless questions. I no be Jambite. Only serious minded people should contact me...
For Action Takers Only

WTF does this have to do with the topic?
Re: (cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Post it out na op
Re: (cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria by bamirotola: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
MaverickExcel1:
For Action Takers Only

Good manners is a good business.. ur attitude is wack.. I pray u succeed in dis business with ur poor and vulgar language
Re: (cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria by pomide(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Salmoneus:

WTF does this have to do with the topic?

cos you're trying to get traffic to ur blog by asking us to click your link... he's trying to help out in a fast way
Re: (cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria by Salmoneus(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Still irrelevant, you don't know my main motive of pasting this...

(1) (Reply)

If U Can't Name At Least 10, You Are Not A Nigerian / Lol! Lady Vows Never To Take Her Bath Because 2face Hugged Her / Funny Photo Of The Day: Lol That Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.