Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode (2207 Views)

2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele / APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by Trending01: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Apostle Johnson Suleman, founder and President of Omega Fire Ministries in Auchi, Edo State, and Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, are men of God who bare their minds on crucial issues especially as they affect the nation Nigeria and their prophecies; most of them have come to reality.

The fire-spitting preachers spoke to The ICON Managing Director, JULIUS AKPOVIRE-ENYEH in Lagos on Sunday May 15, 2016 on burning issues in the country, why they are spearheading a national Peace Prayer conference for Nigeria, amongst others. Apostle Suleman, while lamenting on the poor governance of President Buhari, said ‘I cried when I heard that fuel is now N145 per litre’. Excerpts.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

There are many prophets in Nigeria today, why did you decide to partner with Apostle Johnson Suleman?

PRIMATE AYODELE: Yes, as rightly said, there are many prophets in the world today, but there are prophets and there are prophets. Apostle Suleman is one man I respect so much because he is a man of integrity, whom nobody can keep his mouth shut with dollars or pounds, Euro or naira. I have always told people that even I cannot lead the Christian Association of Nigeria but when I prayed, I saw the leadership skill in Apostle Suleman; even as I am talking to you now, he doesn’t like it but I want to tell the whole world that we have found a man who fears God and understands what it takes to lead the Christendom in Nigeria. This is a man who takes care of the underprivileged, widows… their pains is his pain. Apostle Suleman is one man whom I share the same vision with but I must confess, he is doing more than us. I don’t belong to the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN neither the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, but the day Apostle Suleman belongs and takes over the mantle of leadership of CAN, I will join. In fact, he may not know, I will say this today and he may not be happy but he is just the only one among the millions who can really lead. Apostle Suleman is a man whom God has chosen to lead the Christendom. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the current president has failed the Christendom. Pastor Oritsejafor is speaking on his own, not on behalf of the Christendom. For instance, Governor Nasir El-Rufai is presently kicking against Christians and the gospel, have you heard Pastor Oritsejafor make any comment? What about the killing of Christians, have you heard him speak? As far as I’m concerned, Pastor Oritsejafor speaks for himself. If you want to mention names of those whom God has impacted through Apostle Suleman spiritually, financially, socially, you will lose count. Apostle Suleman is ‘God’s General’ indeed. Pastor Oritsejafor has failed the Christendom physically, economically and spiritually. I must let you know that nobody introduced Apostle Suleman to me, we met at a programme and we fell in love with ourselves. Most especially, we share the same vision; and this is how dead lives can be resurrected to work again. I am in Lagos, he is based in Auchi, but one thing that baffles me is that our prophesies are always the same. I always tell people that I don’t have friends, Apostle Suleman is the only friend I have; he is my spiritual, physical and social friend. Recall, he talked about removal of fuel subsidy, the passing away of Mrs. Awolowo, Ooni of Ife and so many others which I also mentioned earlier this year.

Sir, you said Apostle Suleman is the right man to lead the Christendom. Can you say you have spoken the mind of God?

PRIMATE AYODELE: Yes, that is the mind of God. I am not speaking the mind of Apostle Suleman because he is not ready.

You and Apostle Suleman are spearheading a national prayer summit for Nigeria. What prompted this?

PRIMATE AYODELE: In this critical state of the nation Nigeria, prayer is just the only way out. We are not doing it to make money, No! But all we are after is for a true change in Nigeria. I must confess, Nigeria seriously needs God’s intervention. The programme is coming up on third Saturday or Sunday of July in Auchi, Edo State. We are not doing this to seek the president or anyone’s attention, all we are asking God for is His intervention in Nigeria. We are not writing any letter to CAN nor PFN, we are just doing what God has laid in our hearts.

FOR MORE: http://theicon.ng/2016/06/01/apc-is-a-scam-apostle-suleman-primate-ayodele-explode/

Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by jlinkd78(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
f
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by crazymommy(f): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin that reminds me of one bling bling pastor
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by Flexherbal(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Money has made so many people corrupt.
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pastor Oritsejafor has failed the Christendom physically, economically and spiritually. SAYS BY: PRIMATE AYODELE ...CHRISTIAN LEADERS..hummmm
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by phemmyutd(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Apt. Suleiman, Please when will Elrufai finally die? That shirt man never fall sick since you prophecy
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by phemmyutd(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Apt. Suleiman, Please when will Elrufai finally die? That short man never fall sick since you prophecy
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by dynamo77(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Naturally, I don't read stories like this..

What's he saying abeg

1 Like

Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Stop talking let do something abt it, we know apc is a scam but knowing it and say it will not rescue us from their hand prominents nigerians with good intentions should pls do something.
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by Amberon11: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2016
o
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by omenka(m): 5:40am On Jun 02, 2016
There's no difference between this idiot and that crook that calls himself Dr Sign Fireman in Lagos. They are both cut from the same cloth.
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by ALTERNATEID: 5:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Suleman is even a bigger scam, I wonder why people still listen to that fraudster of a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by mrvitalis(m): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Belive me most pastors and emam are far more corrupt than our politicians
U see a commissioner who's salary is not upto 1 Million a month donating 25 million in ur church or mosque u won't shout theif the u are worse than him/her

We need to tax this industry, how can a multi trillion naira business go untaxed??
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by mysteriousman(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2016
So called men of God
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by Subway1011: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2016
phemmyutd:
Apt. Suleiman, Please when will Elrufai finally die? That short man never fall sick since you prophecy

Lol. They are scammers and not Men of God.
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by richidinho(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
There's no difference between this idiot and that crook that calls himself Dr Sign Fireman in Lagos. They are both cut from the same cloth.

Where did u see "APC is a scam" in that msg?
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by BossKratos: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2016
undecided

PRIMATE ayodele EXPLODES?

So na ape wey be suicide bomber him be?
Re: Apc Is A Scam! – Apostle Suleman, Primate Ayodele Explode by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2016
tele nko

(1) (Reply)

Between Top APC Senator Magnus Abe & Gov Wike:See The Difference(photos) / We Would Start War If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - IPOB / Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.