Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. (2224 Views)

Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / El-rufai Is Blunder, We Must Kick Him Out In 2019.  –isah Rabiu / 2019: Obasanjo Blasts Buhari Again, Reveals How To Kick Him Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by BabaRamota1980: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hausas are useless! Between Hausa and Ibo I dont know which is more useless.

Here in Yorubaland name is everything! We have names that have remained in one family for centuries. A Yoruba is defined in character and virtue by name, especially last name. The last name is a bond that pulls the large members of a family into the bloodline and give pride of history. You can use Yoruba name to track a individual from North Pole all through Alaska, across Canada and America, aboard a sailing boat to Senegal and along the savannah till you get to his father's compound and meet his bloodline in Yorubaland.

When I run across Hausaman and ask his name and he tells me Ado Zaria, so Im thinking I should give this guy a hot slap and reset his brain. He must think im playing.

Abokina, menene sunon ka?
He repeats, Ado Zaria.

Where and how the fvk Im supposed to find your father's compound, amongst the million residents in Zaria? So I land in Zaria and tell people Im looking for Zaria family compound. undecided wtf

This is only when they use a town as last name. They are known for using trade for last name also.

Umaru Mairuwa, Ibrahim Maisalad, Abu Maishayi, Alhaji Bunu Mailantarki.

Do you know what lantarki is? Electric! Now, your father was not Watson, so how did your illiterate @ss adopt electric as ya freaking last name? Even the descendants of Watson, the man who invented electricity, do not go around attaching the utility as a last name.

Now, here is the weird part.
Alhaji Saleh Mijinyawa - the keeper of harem
Yau Gajere - short man
Alhaji Danladi Dogo - tall man
Abu Makaho - the blind
Ado Mainono - the breastman
Sanni Ashana - the matches man

To top it all....
Alhaji Halilu Shakara!

Shakara!! No be Fela album song be that

I think I know how Buratai got his own name

Mtccheew.... angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
I think you got this idea from nnamdi kanu,cos in one of his talks he referred to the northerners as bastards who bear the name of the location they find themselves. Aboki don suffer for kanu hand. Kanu and his mouth,lemme come and be going what's my own.

5 Likes

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by ipobarecriminals: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
i like hausa people but the evil ones among them who doesn't hear come but go just to kill cos of minor misunderstanding.Kabiru kebbi,usman jega,Mohammad kamba.ALHAJI BAKO GASKIYA Argungun.They love their name

2 Likes

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Curlieweed: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
I thought there was a section for this kind of narrow minded topic.

Where are the mods?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Metallurgist: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is hilarious, as a Hausa it's a common thing to associated a person with his job,or town. It's a formal way of identifying a person as such the saying " a san mutum akan sana'arsa" meaning the simplest way to identified a person is by his livelihood, e.g David of okene, john the carpenter etc

3 Likes

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by BabaRamota1980: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Metallurgist:
This is hilarious, as a Hausa it's a common thing to associated a person with his job,or town. It's a formal way of identifying a person as such the saying " a san mutum akan sana'arsa" meaning the simplest way to identified a person is by his livelihood, e.g David of okene, john the carpenter etc

How would you feel if people start bearing names like Adebayo Ikeja, Ayokunle Agege, Ishola Mushin, Peju Ibadan, Ola Akure

Whats your name Mr?

I am David Atlanta.
I am Michael Toronto

This Mademoiselle Ottawa.

Does it sound normal to you?

4 Likes

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Something is wrong with your head. Instead of you to just make your point, you rather insult a whole tribe. I have never seen a Yoruba like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by kenny987(f): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Op! How does this affect you? Is it of any effect on your daily bread and source of income? Must everyone function like the other? How about respecting the uniqueness of another without trying to make him conform to your ideas?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by BabaRamota1980: 1:04am On Aug 02, 2017
MrHowto:
Something is wrong with your head. Instead of you to just make your point, you rather insult a whole tribe. I have never seen a Yoruba like you.

You are not Hausa, and you are not Northern Ibo sef. Abi ya name na Chukwudi Aguleri?

2 Likes

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by BabaRamota1980: 1:06am On Aug 02, 2017
kenny987:
Op! How does this affect you? Is it of any effect to your daily bread and source of income? Must everyone function like the other? How about respecting the uniqueness of another without trying to make him conform to your ideas?

Yoruba is the BEST PRACTICE of how to give name. Errybody go act like Yoruba for this matter, or una go pack leave Nigeria.

When everybody answer hin papa name and face hin papa house na where u wan Ado Zaria to face?

1 Like

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by kenny987(f): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Tomorrow u will be d first to wonder at the supposed intolerance and clannishness of others abi is this how the much vaunted accommodation plays out?

Well done!
BabaRamota1980:

Yoruba is the BEST PRACTICE of how to give name. Errybody go act like Yoruba for this matter, or una go pack leave Nigeria.

When everybody answer hin papa name and face hin papa house na where u wan Ado Zaria to face?

2 Likes

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by kenny987(f): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Double post
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by IJOBA2: 1:34am On Aug 02, 2017
GIVBITCOIN COME Ogrin YOUR AFONJA SLAVES JUST INSULTED THE GREAT GAMBARI PEOPLEgrincheesygrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You are not Hausa, and you are not Northern Ibo sef. Abi ya name na Chukwudi Aguleri?

I am a Northerner. Ko Sena kira wasu sunyi shaida?

Nextprince LionDeleo ItsTutsi Nafizzey APCsupporter

if we descend on you now ur happiness will be handcuffed.

4 Likes

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Which kind idiotic thread be this?

How can a Yoruba man be addressing issues like an IPOB?
undecided

This is tasteless man.

Using insults is the typical way of the IGBO!

Yoruba's apply tact when ever they address issues, not this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by mormonslayer: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2017
kenny987:
Op! How does this affect you? Is it of any effect to your daily bread and source of income? Must everyone function like the other? How about respecting the uniqueness of another without trying to make him conform to your ideas?

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by nextprince: 3:13am On Aug 02, 2017
MrHowto:

Why are you wasting your time on this kind of thread?

Just let him type all the rubbish he wants, when he is tired, nobody will advise him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Justuceleague2: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Chase him?
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by STUPUDTHEISTS: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Even the descendants of Watson, the man who invented electricity,

This is wrong. Watson did not invent electricity. Even if you're gonna roast the abokis, at least try not to spread falsehood. Cheers
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by BigDealz: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Whoever the OP is, I'm sure he's not a Yoruba man, that was well brought up by his parents. Sometimes, foster care in an orphanage may result in one learning a few from his/her foster parents. Though I'm Yoruba, believe you me, the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria is the Hausaz... And they are quite hardworking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by updatechange(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Ogbeni leave trash for lawma!

Most of the tribes in Nigeria are guilty of this issue.
A Yoruba name Ronke Oshodi-oke
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by ProWalker: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2017
This OP has changed from that cerebral guy i used to know...what happens to choices that people are entitled to in life.

1 Like

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by DocHMD: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

So MrHowto, a CLEARLY hausa guy (with Anti-Igbo post history sef) claps back on your demented ewedu skull, instead of facing him like a real man, you start running, lamenting and shouting Chukwudi! Chukwudi! like a mad ewedu-munching goat.
Who curse you don die No remedy for your imbecility!

Lilly-livered Afonja, go and face your abooki lord, it's not a taboo to fight against your masters when they maltreat you. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2017
tifany89:
Didn't read your comment; don't care what you think.

1 Like

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nafizzey(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
MrHowto:

Nagani abokina, kurabu da shi. Kasan Hausa sunce shiru ma magana. Yanzu haka ba mamaki Nyamiri Wawa ne, yake Claiming Bayarabe!
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by DocHMD: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProWalker:
This OP has changed from that cerebral guy i used to know...what happens to choices that people are entitled to in life.

Yes he was 'cerebral' when he posted anti-Igbo comment, now that he is posting a thread against your Abooki master, your muslim gbegiri skull is going haywire. Nkapi grin

4 Likes

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by BabaRamota1980: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Nafizzey:
Nagani abokina, kurabu da shi. Kasan Hausa sunce shiru ma magana. Yanzu haka ba mamaki Nyamiri Wawa ne, yake Claiming Bayarabe!

Hey malam,
Speak english on this thread, nobody understand this nonsense you spoke. Are you saying something bad about me? I see yanmiri and berebe in your statement.

Yeye person. Megida ne wayo haka haka. Dan yiska ne.
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Hey malam,
Speak english on this thread, nobody understand this nonsense you spoke. Are you saying something bad about me? I see yanmiri and berebe in your statement.

Yeye person. Megida ne wayo haka haka. Dan yiska ne.

Kaine Dan Iskan ai ba nafizzey ba

1 Like

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by HolyWahala: 1:58am On Aug 06, 2017
I am Yoruba Hausa cool
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by BabaRamota1980: 3:35am On Aug 06, 2017
HolyWahala:
I am Yoruba Hausa cool

My brother abeg tell me what they said about me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by BabaRamota1980: 3:41am On Aug 06, 2017
MrHowto:

Kaine Dan Iskan ai ba nafizzey ba

Nafizzey is saying something he had no bizness saying thats why he spoke hausa cause he know i dont understand but tell the rascall if i catch am he go regret ever sharing the same country with Baba Ramota.

Wana ba yaro fa, wana baban mutum, megida. I go teach am lesson he no forget

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yesterday An Angry Biafran Member Calls President Buhari A Robot (see Photo) / Finally, List Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Out. Check your Name / Ambode, Tinubu And Lagosians: The Fight For The Soul Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.