Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

#GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React (32921 Views)

Valentine: EFCC Shares Recharge Card Vouchers On Twitter. Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Beamborla(f): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
You guys should stop snitching angry

2 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Luckylife(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigeria become unbearable.

3 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Moheat(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
modath:

While you were gone, Subsidy that everything didn't trust you enough to remove because you supervised the greatest corruption enterprise in the universe, Buhari did with minimal resistance.....

Good post in a wrong place.

3 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Kyase(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Aegon:
as a Greek gift to the Niger Delta peoples so they won't clamour for resource control. Sir, the national conference you organised was thrown into the archives because it was going to restructure Nigeria. You see the Northerners don't like restructuring so the president of the north confined it to the archives.

Also sir, the term host community has been redefined to mean the whole country, meaning if Shell spills crude into my village stream and and mothers fish pond, the compensation should go include kebbi kwara and yobe states, they're now part of the "host communities" .
When the president of the south refused to implement the comfb report?
Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Nsonso: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
#GejWhileYouWereAway Buhari delivered his democracy day speech without mentioning the atrocities by Fulani herdsmen let alone condemning them.

16 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
#Gej while you were away, this guy became a Millionaire in 5 weeks doing Tomato business

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Tinubutoto: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
madridguy:
As usual, am not surprised. IPOD ranting as usual.
Guy are u jobless? u r always on the reply or quote button, u open virtually every thread just to defend yo fantastically corrupt president? pls forward your CV let me get you job

17 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by magicalx(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
GEJwhileyouwereaway the zombies have become so hungry they have started wailing!

13 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by madridguy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good, I lost my job during GEJ Era. Your e-mail address so I can forward you my resume.

Tinubutoto:

Guy are u jobless? u r always on the reply or quote button, u open virtually every thread just to defend yo fantastically corrupt president? pls forward your CV let me get you job

1 Like

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by ajebuter(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
GEJ while you were away, cows became more valuable than humnas

GEJ while you were away, fuel became N145 plus subsidy oh.

8 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by bendutch(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
While you were away. Buhari developed an ear infection.

8 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lolz. ..time travel space ship travelling back to 1984.
Lwkmdh. I don die with laugh.

3 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kyase:
While you are away, buhari announced the clean up of ogoniland, which you couldn't do in the past 10 years in the presidency.....
hnmm. ..u get calculator for house so? so gej do 10 years? ehnnn. tell me something.

8 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
modath:

Jonathan while you were away, Olisa Metuh has "begged" to refund 400m out of the funds for protection of the citizens that you connived with Dasuki and madam gele to fund your undeserved and failed 2nd term.
Oh i c...u blame gej for this too good.
Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Alezy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
modath:

While you were gone, Subsidy that everything didn't trust you enough to remove because you supervised the greatest corruption enterprise in the universe, Buhari did with minimal resistance.....

that's to show how least corrupt he was as compared to ur buhari and thievenubu who knew how to dance along Lagos when gej increased fuel but supported buhari for doing same.

5 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Subway1011: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
engineerboat:

Shame is saliar reporter, I gues you are desapointed Abi,

I gues liar Muhammed must be looking for another lie to tell Nigerians about this now

1 Like

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
#HeroOfOurDemocracy while you were away buhari and his APC goons spent N3.2bn for his visit to lagos

5 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Kyase(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
hnmm. ..u get calculator for house so? so gej do 10 years? ehnnn. tell me something.
From been a vp young man...
Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by engineerboat(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2016
And the reaction continue
Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by engineerboat(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2016
And the reaction continue.

Lalasticlala.....

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by nbright: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2016
I was there cheesy grin grin grin
Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by VICKMEDIA: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Nigeria is really a funny place. Shattered economy, confused Leader, hopeless citizens...

3 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2016
All these were incited by PDP e-thugs though
Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Kenobus: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Kyase:
While you are away, buhari announced the clean up of ogoniland, which you couldn't do in the past 10 years in the presidency.....
And so what? Is that what the Niger delta want? Buhari reduced the Amnesty fund from N67b to N20b; NDDC from N250B to N40b and the Ministry of Niger Delta to N10b. he also cancelled the maritime University established by GEJ. The man is just not it. Nigerians have seen their mistake by putting DD.

4 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by cococandy(f): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2016
As in
eyeview:
It will be a miracle if buhari achieves the following by 2019.
1,Make a dollar equal to N202
2,Restore power supply to 5,000MW
3,Fuel back to N86.50
4,Rice back to N8,000/bag
5,Inflation down to single digit
6,Make our economy the 3rd fastest developing in the world(currently less than 15th in africa)
7,Restore about 3million jobs lost in the last 1year

In other words,it will be a miracle for buhari to get things back to how Gej handed it over to him

Nigerians are no longer asking that Buhari makes a dollar equal to a naira as he promised,
Nigerians are no longer asking that he stabilizes the price of the crude oil in the international market (I still laugh)
Nigerians are no longer asking that he bring fuel to N40/litre.
Nigerians are no longer asking for free meal daily for school children.
Nigerians are no longer asking that he pays N5000 monthly allowance to unemployed graduates(newsflash:they've increased by 3million)
Nigerians now know that he couldn't wipe out bokoharam in 3months.
Nigerians now know that he couldn't find the chibok girls in 6weeks(after wining, he looked their parents in the face and told them that he doesn't know where their kids are).
Nigerians are now asking that he returned everything to how they were handed to him before the next election and quietly get away from there by 2019

1 Like

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Kenobus: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2016
While GEJ was away, Nigerian slip into a bigger shit! The Niger delta is being attacked while the Hausa Fulani herdsmen are being protected. Buhari reduced the Amnesty fund from N67b to N20b; NDDC from N250B to N40b and the Ministry of Niger Delta to N10b. he also cancelled the maritime University established by GEJ. The man is just not it. Nigerians have seen their mistake by putting DD. So sad!

4 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by codedpee(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=modath post=46184898]

Check ur brain

2 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2016
#GejWhileYouWereAway breeze blowed & ya yansh & other yanshes of ya corrupt cliq was open yakata wit stenches dat can stink 4 Madagascar & 4 eternity. cool
Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Ahmeduana(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Kyase:
INHERIT PROJECT FROM JONATHAN REGIME, ALWAYS TAKING GLORY FOR SOMEONE ELSE EFFORT, BUT WHEN THING GOES SOUTHWARD HE QUICKLY DUMPS IT ON SOMEONE ELSE LAP, WHAT A IRRESPONSIBLE LEADER!

1 Like

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by tiwiex(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
that's to show how least corrupt he was as compared to ur buhari and thievenubu who knew how to dance along Lagos when gej increased fuel but supported buhari for doing same.

People have been zombified and starved. Who fit protest under that condition?

2 Likes

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Adedoks(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Dcomrade:
Before the elections..PMB was more popular than GEJ.

After elections....GEJ is now more popular than PMB. And GEJ arrival seems to make the people happy unlike PMB arrival to the country. Don't know why

I think PMB should plead with GEJ to stop travelling outside the country. tongue

PMB ryt now be like......Lai Moh'd, Oya tell seharareporters to publish that we just found $2B inside GEJ shoe grin
Guy u wanna kill me with laughter... Kai its well with our country ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React by Oomedical: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Good, I lost my job during GEJ Era. Your e-mail address so I can forward you my resume.

i dont think you are employable. If you could lose your job during GEJ era, who will now employ during buharis era when we have lost up to one million jobs already and diamond and ecobank just sacked many workers. You better continue your zombeism. It is your calling

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings / Chad Soldiers Leave Nigeria As Their Boko Haram Fighting Mission Ends / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.