Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! (5746 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! / All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
L1: where is the universe from: so far the closest man has gotten is listening to the sound of the big bang by patterns of the farthest light waves(the first in our universe) at this point you may say god brought the matter for the bang Every evidence is that it was a result of gravitational waves. No evidence of an external hand. No religion states nor implies that any universe was in existence at those billion years ago. Perhaps god came to existence at that point(though evidence is that hydrogen atoms gained electrons and protons to form other atoms and especially carbon during the condensation, which are the basis of us) then hurled by gravitational forces to form planetary balls(planets) let's assume life elements were formed by God to so we don't say the condensation was not random enough(from this point, by evidence conclusively carbon atoms>amino acids>proteins>virus>protids>plants and animals) at what point was it for him to decide rules we should live ?
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
L1: where is the universe from: so far the closest man has gotten is listening to the sound of the big bang by patterns of the farthest light waves(the first in our universe) at this point you may easily say god started the bang for those bangs. Every evidence is that it was a result of gravitational waves. T1 No evidence of an external hand. No religion states that any universe was in existence at those billion years ago. Perhaps god came to existence at that point(though evidence is that hydrogen atoms gained electrons and protons to form other atoms and especially carbon, which are the basis of us) then hurled by gravitational forces to form planetary balls(planets) T2 let's assume life elements were formed by God(from this point, by evidence conclusively carbon atoms>amino acids>proteins>virus>protids>plants and animals) T3 at what point was it for him to decide rules we should live ?

Bros , T2 is at variance with T3. And you keep admitting that an "external hand " was indeed needed for some events like the beginning of the universe and life formation but made an imprecise statement in T1
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bros , T2 is at variance with T3. And you keep admitting that an "external hand " was indeed needed for some events like the beginning of the universe and life formation but made an imprecise statement in T1
the condensation can have occurred well without external hands when temperatures were cool enough random combinations of electrons and protons is just the explanation o why there are so many different elements and why those that need more energy to form are the rarestT2(I just made the 'Ts' because those were the only points where any hands could be) at T1 there were only electrons and protons (it was 2000000 degrees Celsius except god was fully protons or electrons at that point, he pretty much was not at that point. T3 was an appeal to deductive reasoning, no more than that
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
the condensation can have occurred well without external hands when temperatures were cool enough random combinations of electrons and protons is just the explanation o why there are so many different elements and why those that need more energy to form are the rarestT2(I just made the 'Ts' because those were the only points where any hands could be)

These events according to the assumptions happened after the Big Bang . I am talking of the pre- BigBang . Remember L1 addresses the source or cause of the universe .

God is omnipresent , eternal and infinite - so he has no source to arrive from since he is infinite and omnipresent .
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
rarestT2(I just made the 'Ts' because those were the only points where any hands could be)

So atheism is irrational seeing the possibility of "hands" being involved somewhere .

Atheism is the lack of belief in God , a creator , a designer of the universe . So if you admit the possibility of a designer intervening to set the right conditions necessary to bring about desired results then why be an atheist ?
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

These events according to the assumptions happened after the Big Bang . I am talking of the pre- BigBang . Remember L1 addresses the source or cause of the universe .

God is omnipresent , eternal and infinite - so he has no source to arrive from since he is infinite and omnipresent .
as I have said I can't help you apparently. Not because i cant. You are not even trying to imagine you may be wrong
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
as I have said I can't help you apparently. Not because i cant. You are not even trying to imagine you may be wrong

Lol . Young man , God is not a concept that needs to be scrutinized or subjected to any form of observation . God is real and is existing so I can NEVER be wrong . Apparently , you are the one not trying to imagine you may be wrong . You have not proven atheism is rational - we all know its not but let's see your defense anyway .
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Young man , God is not a concept that needs to be scrutinized or subjected to any form of observation . God is real and is existing so I can NEVER be wrong . Apparently , you are the one not trying to imagine you may be wrong . You have not proven atheism is rational - we all know its not but let's see your defense anyway .
God said he is infinite, you say. Who did he speak to?
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I was wrong and I learnt, when I understood that everything can go on as it is without him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
God said he is infinite, you say. Who did he speak to?

I believe by faith . Everything single thing about God .
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I believe by faith . Everything single thing about God .
when there are so many and very contradictory. None may be true, don't you see?
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
I was wrong and I learnt, when I understood that everything can go on as it is without him

Because nature is functional - his design works . That's why to the observer , you , it seems God is not needed . I think this instigated various philosophical/illogical positions like pantheism , atheism etc .

2 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Could there have been something that made the universe as it is: yes very possible. But we know now that everything could have been as I is with no intervention (If at all there be any that could intervene)
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
when there are so many and very contradictory. None may be from god, don't you see?

You talk like a deist . Deists reject any religious explanations for God , the creator of the universe
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
I have spent my whole free time on you today. Wouldn't try anymore. I hope you are lucky to find the truth too. Atleast you try a little more than most
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by absolutism: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goodluck to you
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukaNaija: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Still waiting for the miracles to be disprovem
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukaNaija: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Fun
Re: A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened! by KingEbukaNaija: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cool talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank God It's Sunday / What Is The Invisible Pink Unicorn Argument? / How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.